PDA

View Full Version : Getting really sick of this, team lava

amandathornburg
12-19-12, 01:39 AM
I am really frustrated that android is not getting the new dragons.

I don't really care about much of the other things (I think I've read that certain goals aren't available, or something?) but I want the gemstone dragons, and I REALLY want the pink dragons. It isn't fair. If you can't release on iphone and android, then WAIT.

Also, aren't the ruby and emerald dragons a limited time only thing? So, the update probably isn't even gonna be out for android before they aren't available anymore. If that's the case, I will be sending angry emails everyday to team lava until it's fixed.

You really should stop treating android users as a secondary market and start treating us as equals. Ugh.

/endrant.

kooky panda
12-19-12, 05:42 AM
This has been addressed by TL .

"Not anytime soon" before we're totally in sync with releases is the honest answer. But that doesn't mean "not anytime soon" before updates. We are working on updates to at least close the gap.

And if it means anything, I'm really pushing internally for Android updates. I've heard you, and I'm doing what I can.

Pink Dragons, a brand new base color, have been released to iOS users with version 1.2.

Additionally, the habitat cap has been increased from 30 to 35!

Android players, you have my promise that we'll get a new version out to you that includes these dragons sooner than any previous turnaround. (This release has been in the works and on schedule for months and my pestering hadn't yet taken effect).

Pink Dragons are a smaller color than White Dragons, with only 1 hybrid per color for most combinations, though more will come out periodically in the future.

The base dragon for this color is the Virtue Dragon, which can be bred by combining red and white parents. The minimum level for the Virtue Dragon is 20, so you won't be hatching this dragon until you've reached that level.

We're releasing 4 of the pink hybrids today! Enjoy hatching the Justice, Flower, Kite, and Bubble Dragons!

Play on,

-Jake.

http://i.imgur.com/EwzTO.png

FAQ:
"I'm getting red and white hybrids when I breed my pink dragons with other dragons. What's up?"
Pink dragons, unlike purple dragons, maintain the colors that combine to make the base color dragon. Virtue Dragon is bred by combining red + white, and all pink dragons can breed red and white hybrids in addition to pink hybrids. This is because pink is a "small color" with only 1 hybrid for each color combination. If they didn't behave this way, the hybrids would be guaranteed with every breeding, and that's not what makes the game exciting.