PDA

View Full Version : look other neighbor dragon land

opanugie
12-18-12, 11:46 PM
:) i think by looking other neighbor's land which has complete dragon, will make you stress :) enjoy with the dragon that you want until you get one, it means something :) happy breeding

grondai
12-18-12, 11:47 PM
:) i think by looking other neighbor's land which has complete dragon, will make you stress :) enjoy with the dragon that you want until you get one, it means something :) happy breeding

Lol what?

profsink
12-18-12, 11:55 PM
Don't be envious of what your neighbors have; Be happy with what you've achieved.

grondai
12-18-12, 11:57 PM
Don't be envious of what your neighbors have; Be happy with what you've achieved.

Ok much better. :) I am still envious of island set ups believe it or not. I wish I could have eight islands to feel more complete on my decoration conquest

opanugie
12-18-12, 11:57 PM

agreed ;)

suzysuzy35
12-19-12, 12:00 AM
I totally agree, I was thinking, omg I have to stop what with what im breeding and try for the pink, but then I thought hold up, what's the rush. The only thing I guess at the if they bring out more pink dragons and make it harder to get them.

grondai
12-19-12, 12:09 AM
I totally agree, I was thinking, omg I have to stop what with what im breeding and try for the pink, but then I thought hold up, what's the rush. The only thing I guess at the if they bring out more pink dragons and make it harder to get them.

It will be a while actually a long while before they come out with the same element hybrids for pink. It's hard enough as it is. There is no way that would happen within the next two months

suzysuzy35
12-19-12, 12:13 AM
That's good to know, thanks.