PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with material requests

justinchow13
12-18-12, 08:09 PM
Hey Teamlava,
I have been having some troubles with sending out requests for material to my friends. They seem to be not recieving my requests at all, or recieving them many hours later. I also do not get a notification when people respond to my requests and will randomly get all my materials over 12 hours later.

56cupcakes
12-19-12, 01:01 AM
How many are you sending out at once?

justinchow13
12-19-12, 11:42 AM
Probably like 30+ or so, is that a problem?

Charsville
12-20-12, 06:17 PM
I think we all have problems with material requests. You're supposed to get 20 a day. It doesn't always work out that way. Sometimes I get less, sometimes more. Once I got 22. If you send out more than 20 requests the game chooses who to send them to. I dont know how many neighbors get requests right away. Not all neighbors play everyday or might have already played before you sent requests.

If you send 30 requests and receive 20, the next day the game will try to fill the remaining 10 even if you don't want or need that item. Then you will only be able to get 10 of your current request. If you sent 40 requests, you might not get any of your new request. You need to know what materials you have in storage to be able to calculate if you received 20 requests. If I need a specific item, I only send out requests to neighbors that I know are on line or play a lot. Usually I send out over 100 requests at the same time and get 20 a day.

Time of day seems to be important. The best time to sent requests is at game reset. Unfortunately that's at midnight here in California. When I stay up, I receive requests from a lot of neighbors. Some of those requests were made 4 or 6 hours earlier and I didn't receive them until game reset. I have 2 cities and I send requests back and forth between cities. If I send my requests in the evening, game is slow delivering requests and I don't seem to get as many requests filled. Maybe not as many neighbors playing or game just waits until game reset.

KadeeDid
12-30-12, 08:33 AM
I often fill all requests I have and then a bit later find requests from 10, 20 hours or more. I usually have 3-5 requests or less when I do fill requests but then will get a mass of older ones. I always visit before filling request so dontrybto check to see if the request is still needed. I think the neighbour must think I am lax and not checking requests but these come in so late.

Hey Teamlava,
I have been having some troubles with sending out requests for material to my friends. They seem to be not recieving my requests at all, or recieving them many hours later. I also do not get a notification when people respond to my requests and will randomly get all my materials over 12 hours later.

kikkihrh
01-23-13, 06:58 AM
I have this issue, too. I check Bakery and Restaurant Story several times a day and make sure to reply to material requests. Some, however come in up to 2 days later even if I constantly check the requests! This must be some delay....

Charsville
01-25-13, 01:39 AM
I have this issue, too. I check Bakery and Restaurant Story several times a day and make sure to reply to material requests. Some, however come in up to 2 days later even if I constantly check the requests! This must be some delay....Your neighbor sent out more than 20 requests. Game will fill 20 requests then hold the remaining requests for the next day.

Jarl787
01-25-13, 06:33 AM
I'm having the same problem but mine started only yesterday and happened again today. Before when I sent out requests I received the item or permit as soon as my neighbor responds but now I only receive them during game start up the next day which is at 4pm here at my country. I only receive stormie's response right away. This is really frustrating I have been a long time player thus I already have a fairly big City and now it takes 6days to complete an expansion because of the delayed permits.

Jarl787
01-25-13, 03:29 PM
Just received a reply from team lava in my email. The email explained to me the 20 request limit mechanics. As I said I am a long time player of City Story Metro therefor I am well aware of that rule. but the limit isn't my problem my problem is I have a 24hr delay in receiving ANY of my materials or permit. Even if my neighbor responds right away I won't receive those items till game start up. Whereas when I respond to my neighbors' requests they receive the materials or permits right away.

Charsville
01-26-13, 12:47 AM
Not receiving any requests throughout the day sounds like the problem is your device or the server delivery to the country you live in. I would suggest deleting the game and reinstalling app. You won't lose anything and it really does fix a lot of problems. If this doesn't help, try to find someone who lives in your country and ask them if they have same problem then contact Team Lava Support again. It takes me a week to expand. 64 permits plus 3 days.

roosfamily
05-02-13, 09:08 AM
Not receiving any requests throughout the day sounds like the problem is your device or the server delivery to the country you live in. I would suggest deleting the game and reinstalling app. You won't lose anything and it really does fix a lot of problems. If this doesn't help, try to find someone who lives in your country and ask them if they have same problem then contact Team Lava Support again. It takes me a week to expand. 64 permits plus 3 days.
It's 5 days that I don't receive answer execpt from Stormie. It's very strange and now I'm unable to expand. Tried to delete and reinstall the game but nothing changes. Any suggestion?

IamGoodMayor
05-08-13, 05:16 AM
Me too! Their staff told me to visit this forum to get the answer, but nothing helped! Just we are sharing feelings here, but TL don't fix this problem. I got no permits or parts for almost a week! Only their sample city will occasionally response. Indeed I will stop playing this game if the problem still exist!

lotuskat
05-08-13, 08:44 AM
It's 5 days that I don't receive answer execpt from Stormie. It's very strange and now I'm unable to expand. Tried to delete and reinstall the game but nothing changes. Any suggestion?

Have you tried e-mailing support@teamlava.com? It might be a bug. I've been receiving city permits I've requested from my neighbors throughout the day.