PDA

View Full Version : Which Dragon Story app should I be using???

imaglo
12-18-12, 07:01 PM
Gah so confused! :confused:

First, I started playing with the standard Dragon Story app. Then I needed to move to Dragon Story New Dawn to get the light dragons. NOW I need to go BACK to the old app to get trading/crafting?

Running the two apps together really sucks - it's as if my info is overriding. I'll plant something in 1 game and it won't be visible in the other. Then it will completely disappear from the original game as well! Or I'll feed/evolve a dragon, check back in a few hours and the game has forgotten all about it.

Just make it easy for me please: do I permanently play on Dragon Story or Dragon Story New Dawn from now on?

PS feel free to add me! ID: Imaglo

nikky2012
12-18-12, 07:26 PM
Gah so confused! :confused:

First, I started playing with the standard Dragon Story app. Then I needed to move to Dragon Story New Dawn to get the light dragons. NOW I need to go BACK to the old app to get trading/crafting?

Running the two apps together really sucks - it's as if my info is overriding. I'll plant something in 1 game and it won't be visible in the other. Then it will completely disappear from the original game as well! Or I'll feed/evolve a dragon, check back in a few hours and the game has forgotten all about it.

Just make it easy for me please: do I permanently play on Dragon Story or Dragon Story New Dawn from now on?

PS feel free to add me! ID: Imaglo

If you're IOS only play the original dragon story. They ported everything back to the original

imaglo
12-19-12, 04:08 AM
Thanks nikky! Will do :) It still seems strange that a whole new app (New Dawn) was created to only become pointless months later...

imagine449
12-19-12, 05:46 AM
I totally agree ~ it seems too bizarre. I love the new innovations, however totally miss new design & can't believe we have to go back to clunkier design. Is this temporary? Will new update merge into New Dawn eventually (soonish?)

kwhales
12-19-12, 06:01 AM
I think eventually new dawn will be revived. I still think they updated the original version in hopes of getting everyone to update it and have the same feeding amounts for everyone. without updating the original, lights are feed alot less to evolve. So once everyone is on the same update, i think nd will come back.

Applejacksfriend
12-19-12, 11:14 PM
When I first started playing dragon story I started with new dawn and really liked it but only last week I installed the original one because of all the extras and didn't like it much at first......now after playing it for about 5 days in a row I really don't like new dawn anymore. Funny how that goes isn't it. It doesn't really matter if you delete it, just go with the one you like the best :)