PDA

View Full Version : Original Thread, Diamond Owners Please Read and Comment Thoughts

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:26 PM
Now that the new Pink Dragons,came out, you might as well not breed diamond and diamond to get infinity or another diamond, teamlava has butchered that option, the new pink dragon is now an outcome for breeding diamond and diamond, and its rare, so you will get it fairly often. And it's 2 days 33 gold! so it will be annoying. Teamlava has ignored requests to make the new colour ultra rare, honestly I'm disappointed.

Ps don't take this the wrong way, I'm commenting because I love the game and the effort they put in

foxxiegirl
12-18-12, 06:35 PM
Now that the new Pink Dragons,came out, you might as well not breed diamond and diamond to get infinity or another diamond, teamlava has butchered that option, the new pink dragon is now an outcome for breeding diamond and diamond, and its rare, so you will get it fairly often. And it's 2 days 33 gold! so it will be annoying. Teamlava has ignored requests to make the new colour ultra rare, honestly I'm disappointed.

Ps don't take this the wrong way, I'm commenting because I love the game and the effort they put in

Honestly tho, those of us that do Diamond vs Diamond have all other dragons already for the most part so we have nothing but time to play with.

sweetstuff525
12-18-12, 06:39 PM
Just be happy you have a diamond....

I'll probably not get one since I'm level 80 and still no diamond

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:40 PM
Honestly tho, those of us that do Diamond vs Diamond have all other dragons already for the most part so we have nothing but time to play with.

That's not true, there are many people who do diamond and diamond to get an ifinity dragon, point is, why make the valentines dragon red/white? Why not make pink ultra rare?

There Is simply no major goals after diamond and infinity, from what I see, virtue dragon is easy to get

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:41 PM
Just be happy you have a diamond....

I'll probably not get one since I'm level 80 and still no diamond

If you want diamond breed bubble dragon and life

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:42 PM
God, diamond isso simple, just hang out wi taiko or dot for. Day and you'll know how -_- could talk about the task at hand

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:43 PM
Now****

Lolas_Kryptonite

It's not down to you (clearly) about what they choose to bring out.
I'm amazed that you and a bunch of other people.... have already found a reason to have problems with this wonderfully awesome pink update.

foxxiegirl
That's not true, there are many people who do diamond and diamond to get an ifinity dragon, point is, why make the valentines dragon red/white? Why not make pink ultra rare?

There Is simply no major goals after diamond and infinity, from what I see, virtue dragon is easy to get

This is why i said ____For the most part____

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:44 PM
This is why i said ____For the most part____

Exactly, you got it for the most part, all I'm asking Doris one major goal after diamond, a new ultra rare

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:47 PM
It's not down to you (clearly) about what they choose to bring out.
I'm amazed that you and a bunch of other people.... have already found a reason to have problems with this wonderfully awesome pink update.

I'm not saying the update is bad, I even said for to not to take it the wrong way, if I was angry with the update I would have just ranted, all I'm saying is for tl to make a new major goal, I like the update and all, I'm just stating my ideas for improvements, there's a fine line between saying something bad, and saying there's room for improvement

The reason I made this thread is because I care about the game

sweetstuff525
12-18-12, 06:48 PM
If you want diamond breed bubble dragon and life

Which one is the bubble dragon?

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:48 PM
Basically to make it clear, the whole diamond x diamond thing was beside the point, sorry, I just want them to make a new ultimate goal, sorry for the confusion

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:49 PM
Which one is the bubble dragon?

New pink hybrid, just try the colour with the least amount of dragons in it

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 06:50 PM
Life and bubble was just an example, being original is the key- or at least that's what someone told me. And it seem to have worked a bunch of times. Anyway sorry for the confusion.

kooky panda
12-19-12, 08:59 PM
You can post feedback on the new Pink dragons on the current thread.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42560-Habitat-Cap-Upgraded-to-35-Pink-Dragon-Color-Released!