PDA

View Full Version : Best way to level up

sinc823
12-18-12, 04:12 PM
hello just wondering how do you high levelers level so fast?
I play daily, making 2hours product from idea factory everyday until i sleep then i make 8 hours product.
I also ensure that i only give the buildings that give me the best money the products(ETskyview rest)
to be truthful im not that hardcore into city metro cause my best game is Bakery...
But i See level 60ers out there????i am currently 49 almost 50....
Im wondering whether my strategy is the best...and im trying with just collecting from homes and making 1 day products:)
Pls share your stradegy here I would definetely like to hear about it and im sure others too!
Thanks

Sinc823

Charsville
12-19-12, 09:35 AM
Leveling up has nothing to do with how much money you make from buildings or factories. The money you make allows you to buy more buildings and Wonders. Getting stars is how you level up. You get a star from every building you collect from. Sometimes you get stars from visiting neighbors. You need to play a lot and collect as much energy as you can. When I visit cities that are at high level 60s, they never seem to be full. I think they play all day and buy energy when needed. I have 2 cities and both are 49 turning 50. My first city Charsville would be a 60, but it crashes so much I go weeks at a time without being able to play.

Charsville
12-19-12, 11:20 AM
Forgot to mention to add a lot of Community Buildings. Community Buildings randomly give extra energy when collecting coins. I like Wind Farms, but I'm not sure if the spinning takes more memory causing my city to crash. Switching to more Solar Farms. I like the small size. Post Office is good and doesn't need material requests, but I don't like the big words.

SenseiNJ
01-04-13, 10:45 AM
I know of one way to level up quickly, but it requires you to spend a lot of money. Usually you get stars after you collect from a building, or during construction,etc. However, with the industry buildings, when you use one of the holiday themed contracts you get the stars immediately. What you can do is use one of the holiday themed contracts, collect the star, put the industry into storage, then remove it from storage and start over. You'll use up you money much faster, but you also get to level up faster.