PDA

View Full Version : missions not received

antje71
12-18-12, 02:00 PM
I've been playing for about there month now Agnes have not received any nee mission for the last month or so. Haven't seen any boost buildings or new trading :-( building. Any ideas why?

nikky2012
12-18-12, 02:04 PM
If you're on android the goals for new dawn haven't come out. And the newest update for the trading buildings are currently only IOS.

grondai
12-18-12, 02:04 PM
I've been playing for about there month now Agnes have not received any nee mission for the last month or so. Haven't seen any boost buildings or new trading :-( building. Any ideas why?

Are you playing on android or kindle? If so you will not be able to have any if the new features

[S8] Elsa
12-18-12, 02:49 PM
The Boosts, Trading, and Crafting features are not currently available for Android devices. The Dragons from New Dawn and their habitats are available in the Android version of Dragon Story: New Dawn. The Emerald and Ruby Dragons from the Trading & Crafting update are available in the Market for Android devices (these Dragons can not be bred or breed).

antje71
12-18-12, 03:09 PM
Thank you everybody, that answers my question..... Thats too bad,i really enjoy the game but there's not much else to do for me now but clear land, it would be nice to have some new stuff to do.... Any idea when the update its supposed to come out for Android?

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-18-12, 03:11 PM
Thank you everybody, that answers my question..... Thats too bad,i really enjoy the game but there's not much else to do for me now but clear land, it would be nice to have some new stuff to do.... Any idea when the update its supposed to come out for Android?

Do you already have all dragons?

[S8] Elsa
12-18-12, 03:13 PM

We're not able to speculate on updates to the games (sworn to secrecy & all that jazz). Keep an eye on the forums, our social media pages (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37370-Social-Media-Like-and-Follow-us-on-Facebook-and-Twitter!) (follow & like us ;D), or in game for updates and information.

antje71
12-18-12, 03:29 PM
Missing two, and the diamond hybrids so far

antje71
12-18-12, 03:31 PM
I will do that :-) thank you ponyroar

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-18-12, 03:33 PM
Missing two, and the diamond hybrids so far

That's pretty good. I'm mission millions!!
Diamonds included lol

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-18-12, 03:34 PM
Gggrrrr, please someone edit the previous post so it says "missing" not "mission".

antje71
12-18-12, 03:40 PM
Lol, its all good,i had really good luck breeding straight colors once they became epic form thought they say that shouldn't matter
That's pretty good. I'm mission millions!!
LolDiamonds included lol

Gggrrrr, please someone edit the previous post so it says "missing" not "mission".