LalaSmooth
12-18-12, 09:16 AM
I got a feeling it will be for 24-30 gems

nmishii
12-18-12, 09:57 AM
I think its in a box.

Gypsy_Cat
12-18-12, 11:08 AM
Moderators/Staff: please let us know if/when Kindle Fire users will get the holiday updates. Christmas is only a week away!

jmterao
12-18-12, 11:44 AM
Really cute! Can we get some wall decor please?

LalaSmooth
12-18-12, 12:05 PM
No update :(

duckiestreats1
12-18-12, 12:13 PM
isn't it so kind of teamlava that they wanted us to all be equal, so they upped the prices for android and kindle users, gave us goals and such, but thats where it ended. i miss the days when an auto update happened around 2pm central time on thursdays i had the new update every week without fail.... those were the days we were equal. now anyone who uses amazon doesnt get the content
nice to see i can gift parts, so what update was that? and whose dumb idea was that? ooo lets let them gift parts receive them as gifts but HA they can't use them! still no answer to any amazon user! and trickle down to all the users never took this long.

nmishii
12-18-12, 12:23 PM
isn't it so kind of teamlava that they wanted us to all be equal, so they upped the prices for android and kindle users, gave us goals and such, but thats where it ended. i miss the days when an auto update happened around 2pm central time on thursdays i had the new update every week without fail.... those were the days we were equal. now anyone who uses amazon doesnt get the content
nice to see i can gift parts, so what update was that? and whose dumb idea was that? ooo lets let them gift parts receive them as gifts but HA they can't use them! still no answer to any amazon user! and trickle down to all the users never took this long.

I'm on an Android, and feel your frustrations. I was there last year. Last year they wouldn't let us see the stuff iOS had in their stores that we didn't get. We saw people eating invisible food, a lot of empty counters and space. And for a while it used to force close when iOS players sent us goal requests. I wish they would release the content to all platforms at the same time, even if the release is staggered.

kimikayyz
12-18-12, 02:27 PM
I'm on an Android, and feel your frustrations. I was there last year. Last year they wouldn't let us see the stuff iOS had in their stores that we didn't get. We saw people eating invisible food, a lot of empty counters and space. And for a while it used to force close when iOS players sent us goal requests. I wish they would release the content to all platforms at the same time, even if the release is staggered.

Mmm...invisible food...sounds delicious but without all the calories. ;)

I'm on Android too...I like that we're getting updates that iOS is getting. It seems that Android stuff got updated before iOS on Restaurant story first this time...maybe because Android has now surpassed iOS in use. Seems like there's more focus on Android for some things now...I like it, since I used to be so jealous of all the content my mom would get on her iphone or ipad. This time, I got RS xmas before her, and the tables were turned. As long as TL works out all the bugs in an update before they release it, I guess that's the key. Can't wait to get this update!! Already seeing things in FS. :)

cherryberry9
12-18-12, 04:41 PM
I don't believe that teaser would be in a box, we already had a box.

LalaSmooth
12-18-12, 04:57 PM
We had a gingerbread box, not an actual christmas one

bss18974
12-18-12, 05:20 PM
Mmm...invisible food...sounds delicious but without all the calories. ;)

I'm on Android too...I like that we're getting updates that iOS is getting. It seems that Android stuff got updated before iOS on Restaurant story first this time...maybe because Android has now surpassed iOS in use. Seems like there's more focus on Android for some things now...I like it, since I used to be so jealous of all the content my mom would get on her iphone or ipad. This time, I got RS xmas before her, and the tables were turned. As long as TL works out all the bugs in an update before they release it, I guess that's the key. Can't wait to get this update!! Already seeing things in FS. :)

Android might have more "share" than iOS however iOS has higher profit for developers due to iOS users more willing to spend...

Baraze
12-19-12, 02:04 AM
Restaurant just put limited items on sale again!!! They have the sous chef special, grease care, so much! And I have a gem sale!

LalaSmooth
12-19-12, 04:32 AM
I'm not seeing neither in my restaurant.

chewytwix
12-19-12, 05:20 AM
I see them and a sale at rs. I see the boxed items again but there are no sales in BS or FS.

LalaSmooth
12-19-12, 12:13 PM
I love the new floor tiles.

chocoholic9
12-19-12, 12:34 PM
I see them and a sale at rs. I see the boxed items again but there are no sales in BS or FS.

I had a sale which finished in the morning and the boxed items went on sale in the afternoon. I'm really annoyed with myself. I should have bought gems.

sweetstuff525
12-19-12, 12:38 PM
Wow tables are expensive 75,ooo

harlow1
12-19-12, 12:59 PM
I really though this update was going to have the gingerbread tables and chairs pictured in the google store. I guess there is going to be another update before Christmas.

coolgamegirl27
12-19-12, 01:01 PM
I was hoping for new recipes and maybe a use for the 'green ornament' gift.

bercause
12-19-12, 01:54 PM
I wanted to buy some of the new christmas tables, but I'm only on level 30 so I can't get any of them. -___-

Oh well, I really like the goal prizes and the new floor tiles.

nmishii
12-19-12, 02:02 PM
Wow tables are expensive 75,ooo

Yes, they are. More like BS prices. But at least they're not 4 or 8 gems each like in BS.

nmishii
12-19-12, 02:04 PM
I've been waiting for a Christmas counter for coins. Finally came. Too bad I mastered all the holiday recipes already and don't have a need for it anymore. Might buy a couple for next year.

bigbux3
12-19-12, 04:39 PM
I hate the updates on Wednesday!

ginrae22
12-19-12, 04:54 PM
yeah I was shocked by how much the tables cost too but I'm so happy that we have more items for coins yay! So sad that the kissing couple is for gems. I literally just spent mine on a new oven and I had been saving those for ages. Wish we could gift a limited amount per day like we can on DS/MS and most other games.

kylebusch
12-19-12, 05:43 PM
9 gems

lesami
12-19-12, 07:12 PM
Same here..........

margaritata
12-20-12, 01:04 AM
I love the new floor tiles.

Love it too! Even the tables are cute :) and the counters lol i love them. Theyre so intricately designed. Good job TL!! It's expensive but atleast not all of them are for gems..

faegrl
12-20-12, 07:18 AM
Mistletoe Kiss
http://i.imgur.com/JLgaX.png

14 Gems...I am glad I didn't blow my gems on the Gingerbread stuff. I really like this!

cheuk18me94
12-20-12, 08:28 AM
Please release a holiday chair which doesn't cost gem.

Baraze
12-20-12, 02:04 PM
Last years items are available now! Roasted chestnut maker, the holiday drink machine, the box, decor...you name it!

Checking farm and fashion. I want that gigantic tree from farm and the winter waterfall from fashion!

acbdghj
12-20-12, 02:29 PM
I was on my RS and BS and these pop-ups said the things from last year is back. I checked and holy moly! They are back! Who here is excited as I am?! :D

lala_gabbana
12-20-12, 02:29 PM
Me!!! ��

LalaSmooth
12-20-12, 02:52 PM
Where are the recipes? Are these unlocked too?

LalaSmooth
12-20-12, 02:54 PM
Are the old recipes unlocked or will we be getting these next week?

Baraze
12-20-12, 03:11 PM
Are the old recipes unlocked or will we be getting these next week?

They are still locked. None from last year and no goals I see. Just the turducken oven, roasted chestnut maker and holiday drink machine. Some decor, mostly for gems, more tiles and tables. Tree, etc.

LalaSmooth
12-20-12, 03:13 PM
I wonder if they bring back the goals to unlock them? Omg this has to be the best months update TL ever made! I had to buy the lantern..

jmterao
12-20-12, 03:31 PM
Yep me too! Now if the Christmas light swags came back, my restaurant would be complete!

theladymorgana
12-20-12, 04:05 PM
Of course, they don't bring back the two items I wanted- the wallpaper and the pink/blue trees. Though, I am glad to be able to build the turkey frier now.

LalaSmooth
12-20-12, 04:05 PM
I just realised where are the xmas lights from last year?!?

mmmmmatt
12-20-12, 09:05 PM

I see green ornament gift was removed, I guess there was no use for it after all...

mmmmmatt
12-20-12, 09:10 PM
I for one am happy with this week's update. Some new items, and last year's items back! Thanks TL, and have great holiday!

LalaSmooth
12-21-12, 12:41 AM
Maybe the green ornament was just a temporary glitch?!?

lazyxuan
12-21-12, 01:05 AM
i want the goal of last X'mas back, the stuffing, holiday ham, fruitcake etc.
for the players who didn't play the game last x'mas, such as me......

babman
12-21-12, 01:33 AM
I copy that! Ive been waiting ONE year to finish those goals and here we are 3 days before christmas and they havent reopened the goals making it possible for me to make me some fruitcake. Im about to delete the game and forget all about it! *cry cry cry"

i want the goal of last X'mas back, the stuffing, holiday ham, fruitcake etc.
for the players who didn't play the game last x'mas, such as me......

LalaSmooth
12-21-12, 04:49 AM
Maybe these will be unlocked in next weeks update?.

cheuk18me94
12-21-12, 06:27 AM
Finally we have a holiday chair which cost coins:D

cherryberry9
12-21-12, 09:02 AM
The holiday fireplace is a steal for 10 gems.

minidemon88
12-21-12, 10:06 AM
Thank you TL for bringing back last year Christmas items. I wasn't playing rs last year and so glad to have them this year.

@cherryberry9: I bought one too! Always wanted one when I saw it at some restaurant. Is it the same price as last year?

bigbux3
12-21-12, 12:43 PM
These gem prices are too high! And they didn't release everything!

cherryberry9
12-21-12, 02:42 PM
Thank you TL for bringing back last year Christmas items. I wasn't playing rs last year and so glad to have them this year.

@cherryberry9: I bought one too! Always wanted one when I saw it at some restaurant. Is it the same price as last year?

I wondered the same thing when I saw it in the market. I started playing January of this year so I'm not totally sure. I'm pretty sure it was like 20 gems last year.