PDA

View Full Version : Christmas edition issue, can't find the food.

xBluexRose88x
12-18-12, 03:47 AM
So, I've been playing this game long enough to know how.
The issue I'm having is I only have 1 goal for the game and I can't even do it. The food asked to cook is not showing up in the recipe book.

I've uninstalled the game, restarted my android phone and nothing.
I've gone through the recipes repeatedly and can't see them.
I used my gems to skip some of them but don't have enough for all.

maguar
12-18-12, 03:54 AM
Which food does it require and which appliance are you looking for it?

xBluexRose88x
12-18-12, 05:48 AM
Cauliflower casserole, French fries and Christmas pear torte.

I dont know which appliance cooks it and I'm also trying to figure out why I only have 1 goal other then the ones for reaching certain levels in other games.

maguar
12-18-12, 01:09 PM
Those recipes are from the oven. With the Christmas goals you get them one at a time. So each time you get a new one which basically repeats the previous one and adds an extra step.

scp67
12-18-12, 01:11 PM
They should be in the basic oven. I had to download the christmas version to get them to show up.

FrozenTurtle
12-18-12, 02:14 PM
You will need to install Restaurant Story: Christmas (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory8) from the Google Play Store in order to see these items. They will all be located in your basic Oven (or any variation of it).

xBluexRose88x
12-20-12, 02:25 AM
Yes, I know. I've had the Christmas version since before I posted this thread.

I have only 1 goal related to the game, these are the recipes asked to make and they are not an option for the oven. I've retried uninstalling the game another few times and my device but nothing.

At the rate its going, I won't be able to do the goals before they expire.

xBluexRose88x
12-22-12, 08:47 PM
Anything, anyone?

godde1008
12-23-12, 02:17 PM
I downloaded the game today and have a goal to cook a pear torte. Not in the list. I read above about re-downloading the game. does that apply when I only downloaded the game a few hours ago? Its going to be hard to finish the task, if it doesnt show up. Any suggestions?
Thanks for any and all help.

spaqui32
12-23-12, 02:22 PM
Had same problem then found I needed an oven. Do you have these or just stoves

xBluexRose88x
12-25-12, 05:02 PM
Thats what it is. I kept thinking the stove and oven were the same. Thanks.