PDA

View Full Version : How to get Daily Bonus??

xoxo_wing
12-18-12, 02:46 AM
Hey ... Im not sure if this is considered a bug... but.. I have been playing Bakery for a while now... (roughly 4 months), and never have I once received a daily bonus.

Until recently I was chatting to a neighbor that he was asking about my daily bonuses that I realized I have never heard of such thing.

Then I went on to play dragon story for a bit, then I got a daily bonus there! (on-and-off thou, i've been playin for like two weeks.. and i've gotten it 3 times... definitely not a daily thing, BUT i do play with dragons everyday!)

I play Bakery, Restaurant, Dragon daily (i log on about 10 times day, taking care of my things) ... fashion and slots just a few times a week.

Can someone please help me out or like tell me what to do so that I can get some bakery bonuses too?? I just feel really bad cause I am not being rewarded for my loyalty! I play about 10 times a day... just makes no sense to me.

I use a Sony Xperia S (Android 4)
My bakery is at level 59, size is 15 x 18

maguar
12-18-12, 03:06 AM
Sometimes when mine is slow in coming I force close the game. When I go back in I get the bonus.

pattypopo
12-18-12, 05:45 AM
Do you keep track of your earnings? Until a couple of months ago I would get a daily pop- up of how much my bonus was. I no longer get the pop- up, but do seem to be getting the bonus. My actual earnings are always more than the pop- up says. I don 't know if other platforms get the bonus pop - up. I play on kindle.

xoxo_wing
12-20-12, 12:55 AM
Do you keep track of your earnings? Until a couple of months ago I would get a daily pop- up of how much my bonus was. I no longer get the pop- up, but do seem to be getting the bonus. My actual earnings are always more than the pop- up says. I don 't know if other platforms get the bonus pop - up. I play on kindle.
I see...! No i dont currently, but I will for the next few days! thanks!
Just a bit tough since I log on like 10 times a day.. lol

does anyone know the bakery clock/time zone so I know when to be expecting the daily bonuses?? thanks!!

cuzicouldyay
12-20-12, 01:52 AM
It seems to match my timezone, so PST. I've noticed that I and another iOS user have the daily bonuses, while my friends with Androids don't.

pattypopo
12-20-12, 02:50 AM
I see...! No i dont currently, but I will for the next few days! thanks!
Just a bit tough since I log on like 10 times a day.. lol

does anyone know the bakery clock/time zone so I know when to be expecting the daily bonuses?? thanks!!
I usually only write down my earnings 2xday. First thing in the morning and last thing at night. I haven't been doing it lately because the coin loss bug seems to be fixed.