PDA

View Full Version : Monster Story Needs Updates

opanugie
12-18-12, 12:46 AM
why monster story update doesnt like other story games, why always two weeks update?:confused:

tr8on
12-18-12, 06:14 AM
That unfortunately is the question everyone is asking... cuz we know this game has potential. Is weekly updates too much to ask for now that DS got their biggest update yet? Maybe it's time to work on MS TL.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 05:20 AM
That unfortunately is the question everyone is asking... cuz we know this game has potential. Is weekly updates too much to ask for now that DS got their biggest update yet? Maybe it's time to work on MS TL.

This. ^

albaikk
12-26-12, 09:42 AM
Been playing for a long time, reading all posts,, trying all combos, no diamond, nothing new for months now, I have no monsters to feed, just asking for Maps too expand, I have millions of coins and thousands of food.

Even with new monsters, I keep getting the same overand over with different combos.

peteralan
12-27-12, 08:01 AM
I know how you feel I am going to give all TL games a miss now I have been playing them for a long time and don't seem to be getting anywhere in any of my games. It is time to call it a day

opanugie
12-27-12, 08:04 AM
i think TL should make a huge interesting update for monsterstory or people will quit the game

albaikk
12-28-12, 12:21 AM
I already stopped playing RS after reaching level 99, dropped back to 98 and back to 99, and it's impossible to reach100
Monster story is next

Lipuro
12-28-12, 09:27 PM
Well it's obviously lacking. Like 5 decorations, one monster like every two weeks, extremely pricey debris clearing, nobody sends back maps, the only function coins have are to expand and plant food, shall I go on?

albaikk
12-29-12, 12:46 AM
Not worth it!!!! I open the game once every 2 -3 days,, mostly for no reason!!

Sefyre
12-29-12, 03:48 PM
Well, I'm a new player/very low level player to Monster Story and I'm getting bored with the game myself if only because of the exorbitant surplus of same monsters that keep popping up when I breed.

32 hours, repeatedly, does nothing to encourage people to stay interested and Yulesky - which is absolutely impossible for me at this point because of how little progress I have made with this game - only irritates me further and makes me want to close the app even faster and be DONE with it.

azychan
12-30-12, 05:02 AM
I abandoned MS in about 4 months, I came back a week ago and I realized It's more interesting. So I think you should take a break and play it after :D

I need neighbors, all of my neighbors are inactive, so please add me: azychan

ubobdgc
12-30-12, 04:18 PM
I abandoned MS in about 4 months, I came back a week ago and I realized It's more interesting. So I think you should take a break and play it after :D

I need neighbors, all of my neighbors are inactive, so please add me: azychan

It's used to be fun, but, lack of updated can really take its toll. I just want one big update. No new elements. Don't want to be over whealmed like last time. But Mabye, introduce new decos, monster trading, ACTUAL monster trading, you know with real people trading with you

But most of all, and I think I can speak for everyone here. WEEKLY updates, not monthly or yearly updates. But weekly, for Pete's sake, you'd think we get an update every leap year.

muttonball
12-30-12, 06:32 PM
I have all the monsters for awhile now, but been holding on to the game hoping that TL will have some good major upgrades, but it has been very discouraging.
Nothing much happening now, so I am moving from one visit per few hours, to one visit a day, to.....I am sure I am going to drop this game soon (many of my neighbours had left anyway).

jolyn66
12-30-12, 06:36 PM
I am playing monster story and dragon story at the same time for about a month,
and noticed that the island goal for MS disappeared after I reached the goal playing Fashion story, but it's a different world for dragon story

Is this an abandoned game for TL?
Should I keep playing it?:confused:

CJ525
12-30-12, 08:10 PM
I am, just to collect and gift my favorite neighbors :)

But other than that its boring even though I have 5 diamonds. I have every monster (except yulesky... urg..) and they're all epic. Although I keep some extra King Clams around. :P

ID: joeyc0417

Lee_7
12-31-12, 08:24 PM
Very boring indeed. Stuck indefinitely on lvl 30, max of 25 habitats. The occasional 'new' monster....have to sell off existing monsters to fit them in or just don't breed. The sea Rex was almost identical to the madusasaur .....why bother. Sigh. Most of my good neighbors who have reached lvl 30 have left. I think there are only 2 of my original neighbors still playing (kind of!) Why this game isn't progressing I don't know. I guess TL don't care about players leaving once they're on lvl 30 as they know new players will come along....and leave once 'they' realize it's a go nowhere game.

Lee_7
12-31-12, 08:27 PM

Wow, you still have favorite neighbors? Lucky you! Mine jumped ship......or passed out from boredom lol

ubobdgc
12-31-12, 08:58 PM
Too bad. Had some potential, but 2 updates every month is too little for most.

harlow1
12-31-12, 09:37 PM
I think tl is mainly focusing on their most popular games.. the ones that make the most money. Which does make sense but basically abandoning less popular games isn't cool, there are still people putting time into playing them. It almost seems as if they put out a bunch of games, see which ones take off and grab onto them for all their worth while pretty much dropping the "leftovers." I'm not trying to talk [] its just my opinion. I still love you TL or I wouldn't spend waaaay too much of my time and sometimes money on your games :)

Baraze
01-01-13, 04:46 AM
Since the game is only a few months old its taken them time to find a niche I guess. I'm happy to get something as opposed to nothing. I hope they soon pick up the pace with updates, because it would make the game more exciting. After getting my diamond and hybrids I'm bored. I go to collect and expand, hoping to get it out of the way now and not be shocked by any price hikes later (dragon and bakery).

anketam
01-01-13, 08:14 PM
TL has been neglecting Monster Story. If it becomes an abandon game it will be their own fault.

freyx378
01-01-13, 09:17 PM
I think tl is mainly focusing on their most popular games.. the ones that make the most money. Which does make sense but basically abandoning less popular games isn't cool, there are still people putting time into playing them. It almost seems as if they put out a bunch of games, see which ones take off and grab onto them for all their worth while pretty much dropping the "leftovers." I'm not trying to talk [] its just my opinion. I still love you TL or I wouldn't spend waaaay too much of my time and sometimes money on your games :)

If it's about the money, wouldn't it be better if they bring out more updates for this game and make it more interesting and eye-catching like DS?

bdocc
01-02-13, 01:08 AM
I'm sure that MS isn't an abandoned game, it's just that we don't get as many updates as DS does. I'm still playing and I haven't lost interest in the game at all, but I will stop playing when there won't be any updates and that I will have got every monster.

opanugie
01-02-13, 01:52 AM
i'm still playing MS, and still waiting for the great surprise update from TL for MS

Nefertekas
01-02-13, 02:10 AM
I wouldn't say abandoned... I'd say seriously neglected , though. They hardly bother with this game. So annoying. An update every two weeks, if we're luck? Come on!!
Also, the supposedly Limited Edition dragons are still available to be bred: gobbledegoo, pumpkin, frankenogre. They didn't even bother to pull those out x'D it's kinda ridiculous.
I only have like three monsters missing... Reckon i'll become bored sooner or later. I am even too lazy to visit most of my neighbors. :p
It's also pretty annoying that we have very little room to place stuff, and the habitats are huge and have enormous trees and whatnot. The ending result is several habitats clumped together, blocking the view of the monsters in the adjacent habitat. -.-

henrylucky
01-02-13, 04:17 AM
It must be an update.....
33 hours to go..... :)

Nefertekas
01-02-13, 04:36 AM
It must be an update.....
33 hours to go..... :)

I don't know why but i doubt we will have an update. I hope I am wrong!

[S8] Elsa
01-02-13, 04:51 PM
I don't know why but i doubt we will have an update. I hope I am wrong!

One can not speculate on such things. ;D

I'm sure that MS isn't an abandoned game, it's just that we don't get as many updates as DS does. I'm still playing and I haven't lost interest in the game at all, but I will stop playing when there won't be any updates and that I will have got every monster.

Bingo. It doesn't receive weekly updates, but it is not abandoned. ^_^

ubobdgc
01-02-13, 06:49 PM

The game has potential, in my opinion, you guys should set it apart from dragon story. People see it as a duplicate. Give people a reason to believe that's not the case, introduce monster trading. ACTUAL monster trading. Do monster storage. ANYTHING to set it apart.

cast1532
01-02-13, 07:14 PM
At least, Monster Story is getting updates unlike Pet Hotel Story. I spend the most money in Monster Story so I hope we will get a huge update one of these days.

Sefyre
01-03-13, 03:49 AM
Owing to all the Mosstriches I kept getting, my progress in the game has been nice and slooooow and so personally speaking, I'm kind of glad that there haven't been too many updates. I finally got all the Halloween monsters (I think) including the one I wished for the most and so right now, I'm trying to breed myself a Shell Lizard so I can try to breed a Yulesky... maybe.

I wouldn't mind if the pace picked up a little for sure, but I would be really unhappy if the pace picked up to DS's level because I like having a bit of breather room between all the mad crazy breeding.

Nefertekas
01-03-13, 02:13 PM

You know things. :p

suzysuzy35
01-14-13, 08:03 AM
Unbelievably boring, I have my fifth limited addition frankenogre, I don't need another one, lol, I would never purchase gold for this game, and I'm only playing a few times a day, sticking to one pair, to see if the diamond Pegasus pops up.

adrianssto
01-14-13, 09:22 AM
Yeah, they don't even try to make it interesting or fun. I'm sure you'll get diamond one of these days. Though I question why should we post all kinds of things on this board, it feels like we're just talking to a wall you know, hardly everything we post in this board are heard by TeamLava, that's what I feel.

iloander
01-17-13, 05:23 AM
I know right. There is no rhyme or reason to the breeding. How can you breed two things and only get one monster EVERY SINGLE TIME! I mean come on. I mean unless the two monsters are secretly the same one, there should be some variation. I know I shouldn't think of it in realistic terms but UGH I'm just over it.

jl0408
01-17-13, 10:13 AM
I'm getting pretty bored too. Once my King Clam hatches I'll just have Hermit Cat and Diamond and its 2 hybrids to complete all the monsters. There's only 1 path and 2 flower beds for decoration and banners. I wish I got as much gold per day in DS as I do in MS. I'm sitting on a big stockpile, but there's not even a point to use it to speed up breeding. Not even for so-called "Limited Edition" monsters. I'm hoping there will at least be a new monster this week.

sharbuch
01-17-13, 12:36 PM
Sick of it myself been trying to breed diamond for a month now and just keep getting the same old monsters I'm sick of it and it cost to much gold to buy it. I have bought gold 4 times now and I am pretty much over it now. Sick to death of selling my monsters too. Sold more then it is worth. I'm also sick of not getting good updates. Wish we could trade monster between friend too.

dahli1020
01-22-13, 02:16 PM
I have been playing for just over a month. My quests all are for reaching higher goals on other games. Don't find those other games appealing or fun. SO... How about some quests that have goals for the game I am playing??? Monsters started out interesting, but like many others, I play Dragons too, since it has more quests that direct you and help you progress. Just don't understand why TL wouldn't want to keep it interesting for Monsters as well !!??!!

albaikk
01-23-13, 12:56 AM
Sick of it myself been trying to breed diamond for a month now and just keep getting the same old monsters I'm sick of it and it cost to much gold to buy it. I have bought gold 4 times now and I am pretty much over it now. Sick to death of selling my monsters too. Sold more then it is worth. I'm also sick of not getting good updates. Wish we could trade monster between friend too.

Thats Y I deleted the game,, its drains money,, I never bought gold,, there are many games with more action other than JUST breeting..

sharbuch
02-06-13, 07:55 PM
Yeah I agree bored with it myself come on tl give us something or get rid of it please. You put all this work into dragon story do the same with monster story please. Or just take it of you site please.

LilMzB4Life
02-06-13, 09:06 PM
I know how you feel. I'm only keeping the game because I have a couple of neighbors I trade gold with. I have gotten all the monsters and have been breeding just for the sake of breeding. So many of my neighbors are inactive. I have thought about just expanding but it's impossible to get the maps I need for the lack of neighbors not playing anymore. I'm considering joining the club. I'm BORED!!!

adrianssto
02-07-13, 07:26 AM
I think the game's going to get better soon, hanging on to this game seems to be a good bet.

jakistory
02-22-13, 07:13 AM
Hey,

I just want to say that Monster story really neds an update. 99 % of the community reached
the lvl cap of 30 and i think that i have already enough exp to be like idk, lvl 3000.
its also frustrating that dragn story has so many new udates and there is still no
update for monster story. there are also no special edititions like monster story valentines or
something like that. dragon story also has like twice the amount of dragons and the hybrid thing.
Monster story doesnt make that much fun, because i got every single dragon at lvl 10 and
like 3 diamond dragons of each kind. there is just nothing to achieve since a half year or so..

sry for the bad english, im from germany and not able to write english without making a lot
of mistakes.

sincerely, a community member that wants a new update! :P

cast1532
02-22-13, 04:31 PM
I agree with you. I have every monster including the diamond hybrids. Right now, I'm expanding all the land and waiting for the biweekly updates. There's nothing to do except expand grow food.

VickieonFarm
03-01-13, 07:17 PM
I totally agree. I have been at level 30 for months. Thinking about deleting it.

lolii12
03-02-13, 11:41 AM
I agree with you!

adrianssto
03-03-13, 02:42 AM
If we don't get any update very soon, it's fine by me, as long as we know for certain that an update is in progress of a making.

sugarcookie99
03-30-13, 03:17 PM
I have a serious bone to pick with the developers of this game. I understand that things can't just happen overnight, but I think TL needs to seriously think about getting us an update and pronto before this game goes down in flames and we all leave in a mass exodus.

The first major thing is the level cap.

You can make us a new monster every 2 weeks but majority of us are at level 30 and have been for several months. Therefore we are capped out on our habitats and the amount of monsters we can have. You just gave us a new diamond hybrid, which is awesome and I want it. But I'm capped out. I have to delete 3 animals and get rid of one habitat just to make room for another habitat for it. So it's pointless to keep giving us new monsters that we can't house. What would solve this? A level cap increase and an increase in the number of habitats.

Gift caps - it takes me literally 10 days to get up the 40+ maps that I need to expand. Why? 2 reasons.
The gift cap is so limiting. I get numerous requests from '2 days ago', meaning that I am capped out or they are capped out. INCREASE THIS! It's ridiculous that it takes me so long and so much effort just to pay $300,000+ to clear out one square.
Everyone is leaving. I have 40+ friends and I think maybe 10 of them actively play. The rest left after they got fed up of being at 30 for so long.

Change is good. Time to make a change.

lanadelgaga
03-30-13, 03:19 PM
I don't see how they can give Dragon Story at least 2-4 new dragons a week but not give us a single update..

3leggedmoose
04-03-13, 08:22 PM
Im sorry but its been months that i have been waitng for a bigger update and so far its been disappointing.. i vote on every pole and there is always suggestions on there that are exciting! such as raising the level cap, crafting/trading posts, new decorations new elements and much more. Yet it seems like these polls are completely ignored, we hve gotten nothing new in this game since day one besides new monsters and its boring! are we ever going to get any of these things that dragon story has? or has monster story been forgotten? i know that you say it hasnt been forgotten, but im not convinced.

andreiamarques30
04-04-13, 02:14 PM
Yes, I agree! What about all the other great features Dragon Dtory has? Lets see...

- Enchanted farms
- Tradind portal and Spell shop
- Increase on habitat cap and habitats for 4 dragons
- Habitat power up buildings (to increase level of coins per habitat)
- New dragon colours (so far we have white, pink, black and heart)
- 3 colour dragons
- Dragon Album and album rewards
- Treasure cave

Come on Team Lava!!!! We want these features in monsters too!!!

s_lynne
04-05-13, 11:38 AM
DS is where the money is. All those "in-game contests" and updates is causin everyone to flock over there and spend real money in the hopes of obtainin the latest and greatest. With everyone more focused on DS, no one really cares about MS and it looks as though TL doesn't care about MS either. I've been on lvl30 for months and I rarely get on cuz I'm tryin to obtain the Pearl Platypus but I'm constantly gettin those 20h fail times.

sugarcookie99
04-08-13, 05:56 PM
I'm so utterly disappointed at this game now. Lack of any response or caring about it's players is not helping. I don't expect an overnight result, but ignoring the problems completely just makes it worse.
I'm done. This is the fourth TL game that I've dropped.

KingofSora
04-11-13, 05:19 PM
Wow, now I know what to expect when I get to the higher levels. I just started and if people have been complaining this long without a response then I should think about this. I guess $$$$$ that makes the world.

hahadrago1998
04-11-13, 07:52 PM
This actually made me laugh! Monster story + updates= not real

doop01
04-14-13, 09:35 PM
I would like a few more decorations here, but I don't expect the same kind of updates DS gets. Most of all I think new dragons should be released more regularly at least! I've been playing since early Feb and only about 3 new monsters!!

gentry5
04-15-13, 01:11 PM
I would love to see more updates and decorations on MS have grown tired of red flowers and pathways. We need something exciting for our monsters.

yayacupcake
04-15-13, 03:11 PM
Haven't seen any new updates for the game, getting very doubtful that this game is still being developed / updated. Guess they released the top monster ( Diamond + Shell ) and that's that!

itzjulezzz
04-15-13, 10:57 PM
Two new dragons a week & not one monster is ridiculous

tr8on
04-16-13, 06:56 AM
CMON TL! UPDATE MONSTER STORY! Dragon Story is getting a TON of new content. I can only hope ya'll will do the same for MS. Please. Thanks. :)

adrianssto
04-17-13, 05:25 AM
I'm tired of playing MS, I've hit my breaking point. I don't even want to wait for the loading screen to finish and close the apps right away. I feel very sorry though that I no longer send gold to my one active neighbor, I do sorry. I guess that's it, I'll try my best not to click on MS logo until an update comes out.

I wonder why aren't there any admin or moderator that reply to this thread? That's it? No nothing? An explanation would do, any explanation would do.

doublescream
04-17-13, 05:35 AM
Update, please? I'm in desperate need of something to spend my 117 million silver coins on.

cedkugedchgd
04-17-13, 08:07 AM
i think the game's dead.

opanugie
04-17-13, 04:04 PM
waiting and hoping MS has a huge update everyweek, still nothing til now, is TL focusing on DS right now? still wait for big surprise on MS, dont waste the game that already created

adrianssto
04-17-13, 07:55 PM
MS is really similar to DS, adding feature that's already in DS to MS wouldn't be harder than when TL made the feature for the first time, right? Even so, why aren't there any new feature at all for MS? It's not fair for us, we've spent lots of time to play this game and we've already progressed too far for us to quit now.

allisen13
04-19-13, 11:07 AM
I seems like we shouldn't even expect biweekly updates anymore :/ NOT IMPRESSED. And for me most of the 'new' monsters are virtually impossible to bread (20+ tries each).

No update next week I might just consider deleting all TL games permanently

Transfer some of ur DS programers to MS pleaseeeee. Your adding more colours/breeding rules/dragons/beta tests than people can keep up with there and people are leaving this game because your doing absolutely nothing!

Boogie083
04-19-13, 11:17 AM
when was the last features update? breed, feed, evolve...is that it?

iTunes has last updated September 2012, Google Play has April 2013... is the pearl platypus the newest monster released on March 28th?

sweetstuff525
04-19-13, 11:35 AM
We need an update as of this morning I have all monsters

Baraze
04-20-13, 04:02 AM
when was the last features update? breed, feed, evolve...is that it?

iTunes has last updated September 2012, Google Play has April 2013... is the pearl platypus the newest monster released on March 28th?

Yep thats the last dragon. Me thinks the design team and programmers got a bad bought of food poisoning. So all the efforr has been put on dragon (ios), castle, fashion, bakery and restaurant. Everything else needs to stand in line.

3leggedmoose
04-21-13, 12:39 PM
I take it monster story is dead seeing as we havent had an update since march 28th
i put so much time into this game. i was realy hoping they would continue it.
anyone else have any information as to what is happening?

Boogie083
04-21-13, 12:51 PM
I take it monster story is dead seeing as we havent had an update since march 28th
i put so much time into this game. i was realy hoping they would continue it.
anyone else have any information as to what is happening?

Ask the TeamLava Staff on this list http://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php why Monster Story is being neglected. There is only very informative person (MHz_) on that list who answers questions on the City Story Metro subforum, so find the person who is supposed to inform Monster Story players.

Boogie083
04-21-13, 12:52 PM
I meant "there is one^ informative..."

hamadrys
04-21-13, 03:30 PM
MHz_ is very helpful and will answer pm's. I contacted him several time and he always got back with me.

Boogie083
04-21-13, 03:39 PM
MHz_ is very helpful and will answer pm's. I contacted him several time and he always got back with me.

Giving credit where credit is due :)

sweetstuff525
04-21-13, 03:58 PM

Yeah he's very helpful he's the one who gave kindle some items in restaurant that without him pushing the people in charge of kindle they wouldn't have

He's on of the few that it's weird they work for tl since they are nice and helpful and care about its customers.
Jake was also one until he let the changes in Ds happen

salinho
04-22-13, 05:29 AM
This game's died out. :(

J85909266
04-22-13, 11:51 AM
It's funny. I don't like Dragon Story anymore because it's so overloaded with dragons and has way too many elements and frustrating, complex breeding rules.

I don't want that for MS, at all. Just basic updates to decorations, quests, level cap and a new monster every few weeks would be fine.

For heaven's sake, can you at least give the game some closure and make a green diamond hybrid?

tr8on
04-23-13, 06:31 AM
Hopefully we get an update this week.... :(

yayacupcake
04-23-13, 04:47 PM
Hopefully we get an update this week.... :(

Don't see anything on TL's blog or in the new announcements... so looks like nothing new this week as well.... been almost a month now, 5 days until a month has past with no new update.

lmac10
04-23-13, 05:57 PM
Don't see anything on TL's blog or in the new announcements... so looks like nothing new this week as well.... been almost a month now, 5 days until a month has past with no new update.

Yes they really should change the title of the "Monster story weekly update" and change it to the "Monster story when we can be bothered update"

knj00
04-23-13, 06:55 PM
I thought that maybe they had decided to go to one update every month now, since it went from one every week to one every two. Yet, this week makes a month and still no update...

I think they did finally give up on it. It's sad this game had potential, imo.

tr8on
04-24-13, 08:11 AM
I think they did finally give up on it. It's sad this game had potential, imo.

I agree. Especially seeing what they are doing with Dragon Story. Really sad that this game is being neglected. :(

yayacupcake
04-24-13, 09:15 AM
I agree. Especially seeing what they are doing with Dragon Story. Really sad that this game is being neglected. :(

I got the Frogalog, Sapphire, Topaz, Pearl to go then I got them all... after that I think I'll stop playing unless something happens with the game.

yayacupcake
04-24-13, 09:16 AM
Err Topaz, Ruby, Pearl and Frogalog.

storminatcup75
04-24-13, 09:29 AM
I've been playing since about mid Jan', the last monster I bred said 2 days when I put my monsters in to breed so for me it could only have been 1 of 3. After looking at the incubation times that I only bothered to start looking up yesterday I was in horror to find that other than the one I realy wanted (and I guess anyone playing the game too) I already had the other 2 that took over 1 day. The reason I was so horrified is I've already bred enough Mostriches so when it was a Hermit Cat I was able to sigh abit but the Diamond Pegasus is more than elusave isn't it!!!!

yayacupcake
04-24-13, 09:41 AM
I've been playing since about mid Jan', the last monster I bred said 2 days when I put my monsters in to breed so for me it could only have been 1 of 3. After looking at the incubation times that I only bothered to start looking up yesterday I was in horror to find that other than the one I realy wanted (and I guess anyone playing the game too) I already had the other 2 that took over 1 day. The reason I was so horrified is I've already bred enough Mostriches so when it was a Hermit Cat I was able to sigh abit but the Diamond Pegasus is more than elusave isn't it!!!!

I got 2 Diamond Pegasuses trying to get a Shell Monster ( which I have never bred yet, had to buy it )

salinho
04-24-13, 11:11 AM
It's sad, really... I wish they wouldn't let the game die.

carushing
04-24-13, 11:53 AM
Too any updates on DS to keep up with, yet none on here for ages. Maybe you could share the love for DS and put some of those new designs back into MS!!!

olga9969
04-26-13, 01:47 PM
Please update......

selinab
04-29-13, 08:30 AM
As much as I love Monster Story , I think I'm done with it . Like someone else stated , I have all the monsters , all in epic forms . Been trying since this game released to get the Diamond Pegasus , all to no avail . I'm over it . =(

yayacupcake
04-30-13, 03:48 PM
Once again, more updates to other TL games announced and nothing for MS. Surprised? Hardly.

emc420
04-30-13, 06:45 PM
Once again, more updates to other TL games announced and nothing for MS. Surprised? Hardly.

I agree.. At least give us 1 update per week...also new decorations and features like in dragon story

ibrake4tanks
05-02-13, 07:23 AM
As much as I love Monster Story , I think I'm done with it . Like someone else stated , I have all the monsters , all in epic forms . Been trying since this game released to get the Diamond Pegasus , all to no avail . I'm over it . =(

Try ecogoo and the turkey one, that's how I got my diamond. I got it less than a week.

allisen13
05-02-13, 02:50 PM

It doesn't even recieve monthly updates :/ Bimonthly? Only time will tell... But I doubt it, yearly maybe? then TL can keep up with their snail speed pace on this game

LilMzB4Life
05-02-13, 04:54 PM
I guess MS really is the forgotten game. I only keep playing b/c I have loyal nbrs wh gift me gold and I gift them back.

cast1532
05-02-13, 07:08 PM
First, it was with City Story but they created a whole new game. Then it was Pet Hotel Story (which I love) every week we had updates but then they stop. Now, it's with Monster Story, we did had biweekly updates, but at the end of the day, we did get new monster. Now, we don't get anything at all. No new monsters or news about the direction they are planning to go. I spent real money on PHS and MS but now when there's gold sale, I don't want to buy because what for? No way will I speed up time for a monster that I already have. I think I'm cursed and every game that I enjoy gets canceled.

tr8on
05-03-13, 09:07 AM
:( tl why u no update game! :(

gillianread
05-04-13, 09:40 AM

But other than that its boring even though I have 5 diamonds. I have every monster (except yulesky... urg..) and they're all epic. Although I keep some extra King Clams around. :P

I got yulesky lol I wasnt even trying for it , I was trying for diMond

doop01
05-05-13, 05:16 PM
This is ridiculous!!! There is too much going on in DS ( IF you are ios that is...) and absolutely nothing here! Are there going to be any more updates for MS or not??? We deserve to know whether or not we should continue to play this game!!!

tr8on
05-06-13, 06:25 AM
This is ridiculous!!! There is too much going on in DS ( IF you are ios that is...) and absolutely nothing here! Are there going to be any more updates for MS or not??? We deserve to know whether or not we should continue to play this game!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

crystalrayn3
05-06-13, 07:47 AM
TL PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT MS!!! I love my Monsters! They have much more personality than DS or other TL games. Plus I have 400 Gold waiting to be spent on new lil Monster creations😜

brandonu
05-06-13, 10:20 AM
I still don't have a diamond. I'm on my 35th breed in a row with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex. I have got an extra Chipmoss, Burnbark Lizard and Frogalog along the way.

yayacupcake
05-06-13, 10:51 AM
I still don't have a diamond. I'm on my 35th breed in a row with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex. I have got an extra Chipmoss, Burnbark Lizard and Frogalog along the way.

Got 2 myself and I never did get a Shell monster, had to buy it. First with Frankenogre & Gobbledegoo then Sea Buffalo & Palmwing.

storminatcup75
05-06-13, 11:43 AM
I got bored with how my island looked recently so had a bit of a shuffle arround with my habitats and started a bit more expanding so I could add more decorations to it. I also bought 3 Diamond habitats 2 shell habitats and 2 fire habitats (I had the space so I thought what the hell?) Once I expanded and had enough space to add more habitats I couldn't so now I'm gonna have to make do with 25 habitats that I could fit in before I continued to expand. Unfortunately my best monster duplicates (Chipmoss, Sea Rex, Pumpkinhead )all go in the 3 types of habitat I've only got large of. Also when I do eventualy get the Diamond Pegasus I'll only be able to have 2 of the hybrids. Oh well I guess I'm stuck with it now as I am so I'll still be playing and as I'm prety much just expanding now till the last few elusave monsters reveal themselfs to me I wouldn't say no to you if you wanted to be my neibour so if you're intrested my id is storminatcup75, thanks.

MemLaVa
05-06-13, 02:46 PM
I'm honestly disappointed this game is being neglected. I enjoy playing MS more than DS because it's less work and less stressful. Those neighbors I do have on MS that are still around are very loyal - always responding to map requests, gifting gold, and visiting occasionally. While I'm frustrated that I've been playing for over a year and still don't have Diamond Pegasus on my island, I find the fact that weeks go by without so much as a new decoration or new monster disheartening. At this point, once I get the monsters I'm missing (DP and hybrids, Sea Slime, Sea Rex, Chipmoss, Firestorm Bird, Forest Scarab, and Magmadillo) and finish expanding, I'm gone.

sunkalito
05-07-13, 02:13 AM
Too bad they abandoned the game... :(

brandonu
05-07-13, 08:09 AM
Got 2 myself and I never did get a Shell monster, had to buy it. First with Frankenogre & Gobbledegoo then Sea Buffalo & Palmwing.

I have actually bred three shell lizards in this run and I had bred three before, but sold two to make room for higher earners. I also bought one by mistake way back when.

yayacupcake
05-07-13, 12:13 PM
More new content announced and once again MS left out.

fairyfrenzy87
05-09-13, 03:32 PM
I think I'll delete this game. I don't see the point of it after seeing the same old monsters. I really wish they would release updates for this game as they do the other games that we enjoy as well! I'm trying to hold out... but I don't think I'll be wasting my time :(

ladyj0y
05-09-13, 03:53 PM
What a SHAME. And this Game shouldnt and like Treasure Story or other once, because it got Potential!! Please so Sommerhoff TL!!!

ladysilvereyes
05-09-13, 10:08 PM
If you're going to go a month and a half without an update, the least you could do is respond to the thread that people are being directed to when they try to post a new one to find out what's going on.

We have a right to know if this game is abandoned/finished... I believe this because "gold sales" still pop up in game all the time (I don't buy of course, because there's no reason), but the point is TL shouldn't be trying to get people to spend real money on a game that's basically over and won't be updated anymore.

tr8on
05-10-13, 05:10 AM
Once I am done expanding, if not updated... I will be forced to quit the game. This is ridiculous TL. Don't yall realize yall are losing potential gold buyers because there is NO UDPATES?!

skeleton25
05-10-13, 05:14 AM
Tl this game is not bringing in money? Because most have all dragons do why would they buy gold for? To try for a monster they already have? No it doesn't make sense

If you update and bring more monsters then people will buy gold to speed breed a d get that monster

jakistory
05-10-13, 05:59 AM
Please tl bring a new update for monster story. This game has so much potential!

richellabenoja
05-10-13, 06:22 AM
i do think that there will be un update to MS. kooky just started a thread about monster story suggestions. so i think they are still looking at this game.

J85909266
05-10-13, 10:24 AM
Just got Magmadillo. That just leaves Firestorm Bird and I will have nothing left to breed for. :(

ginrae22
05-10-13, 10:28 AM
Yesss I agree with everyone! I haven't even touched it in weeks because all there is to do is collect coins and occasionally attempt to breed diamon which NEVER happens and seems like it never will! so...yeah if they want to keep people around they really need to do something. more than just a new monster every 3 months lol.

kooky panda
05-10-13, 11:25 AM
i do think that there will be un update to MS. kooky just started a thread about monster story suggestions. so i think they are still looking at this game.

I have no information on if any updates will be coming, I just wanted to keep getting suggestions to submit over to show TL we are still here and want more updates!

adrianssto
05-12-13, 05:51 AM
Ouch, now what should we do? Kooky panda, could you do us a favor and find some things certain regarding Monster Story, whether it will be discontinued.

kooky panda
05-12-13, 09:10 AM
I have not heard anything about this game being retired.
Pony has stated on this thread that the game has not been abandoned.

I also love this game, and I am hoping for more updates too.

yayacupcake
05-12-13, 09:53 AM
I have not heard anything about this game being retired.
Pony has stated on this thread that the game has not been abandoned.

I also love this game, and I am hoping for more updates too.

Methinks the chances of this game getting an update are only slightly higher than Android DS being brought current to iOS.

sourlicorice5
05-13-13, 09:22 AM
I'm about to give up on this game altogether. I have all the monsters now and even if they come out with new monsters I can't buy anymore habitats. If I want to place a new monster (If TL ever add anymore new monsters) I would have to sell off a duplicate. Sooner or later though I won't have any more duplicates to sell off so what's the point. I figure ill give it till this weeks update but if we are not given the option to buy more habitats I'm most likely calling it quits.

yayacupcake
05-16-13, 11:27 AM
No Updates in Updates Thread, nothing on Blog, nothing in game, no new versions / updates in google play store. Another week with no updates.

opanugie
05-16-13, 04:57 PM
why there is no new update for monster story? its been 3 weeks ... so sad

mel7123
05-16-13, 05:11 PM
I was just about to ask for new monster, really like the game and wish we would get an update.. Monsters and decorations would be nice and goals.. Sorry got carried away sure I am asking for too much

MightyB123
05-18-13, 06:07 PM
I guess I will be calling it quits soon. No monsters left to get. Habitat limit reached. No reason to really expand. Very few of my neighbors still play.

adrianssto
05-19-13, 08:38 PM
I've already stopped playing, I won't start playing it again unless there's an update. How many weeks has it been since platypus came out?

tr8on
05-20-13, 06:05 AM
Come on TL! Get your head in the game! I am losing more and more neighbors every day cuz you guys are not updating the game! Do you not realize that you could be making as much money off this game as DS if you would just take the time to actually do something with it? I'd be happy to support a game I like to play if there is a reason to. :/

sourlicorice5
05-20-13, 08:35 AM
I'm no longer breeding monsters. Once I finish leveling up all my monsters that's when I'll quit. Even if they add a new monster what's the point. I can't buy anymore habitats with out selling off duplicates. I don't even know why I'm bothering to level up my monsters for. I may soon just forget it and quit it sooner. There's really no point in playing it anymore.

cedkugedchgd
05-20-13, 12:19 PM
i think with "not abandoned yet" they mean the gold selling. they still offer gold and gold sales, as well.the game is only fully abandoned when there's no more gold to buy, i think...

yayacupcake
05-20-13, 12:30 PM
i think with "not abandoned yet" they mean the gold selling. they still offer gold and gold sales, as well.the game is only fully abandoned when there's no more gold to buy, i think...

Shouldn't be too hard to maintain the ability to sell gold... but the question is " Are we making more in sales from gold than what it costs to keep the servers online? " Guess that sales haven't dropped that far yet, but I worry...

yayacupcake
05-21-13, 03:11 PM
Cool another content update on TL's blog and once again Monster Story isn't included...

finnth12
05-23-13, 12:13 PM
No update again? Why not take a break on DS and start to pay attention here too?

J85909266
05-28-13, 10:15 AM
Could one of the mods get us an update from a developer? Is this game being updated, or not?

I don't care if they are going to keep adding quests to install other TL games. Those aren't real updates. Are they, or are they not, finished releasing content for this game?

mrarfan
05-28-13, 09:57 PM
No update again? Why not take a break on DS and start to pay attention here too?

I agree with you! Monster Story SHOULD get an update!
What about a Diamond & Green hybrid with the name 'Emerald' at the first name?

KindleFire083
05-28-13, 10:46 PM
Perhaps TeamLava has Monster Story 2 in the works like Farm Story 2. If Monster Story hasn't been updated in 2 months, judge them by their track record. Nightclub Story is probably in the recycle bin as well.

My son installed Monster Story and immediately quit when he saw the graphics. Try to imagine turning on Super Mario Brothers, the 1985 version, after your child has played the Wii version.

Perhaps TeamLava is going in a new direction by developing games that look fabolous in high definition.

tr8on
05-29-13, 05:22 AM

This! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

brandonu
05-29-13, 06:04 AM
Good thing I'm so good at not breeding a Diamond dragon or I would be terribly bored by this game.

yayacupcake
05-29-13, 01:58 PM
Once again another teaser for tomorrow and MS left out again.

sourlicorice5
05-29-13, 04:12 PM
Yep, I'm closing up this game after work. No point in playing with no updates when you have all the monsters and definetly no point in playing when you can't buy anymore habitats anyways. Good thing I wasn't all that stuck on this game anyways.

LilMzB4Life
06-01-13, 09:13 PM
Is Monster Story over? I still have no monsters to get. I'm maxed out on habitats and a lot of my neighbors have quit so it takes forever to get Mystic Maps to expand although I have no reason to expand but it's the only thing I have left to do along with gifting gold to the few neighbors I do have left.

elwood99
06-03-13, 07:04 AM
All good things must come to an end.:)

You won the game!

Why dont you try DS?

yayacupcake
06-04-13, 12:38 PM
Another blog post with updates and yet again MS left out.

tr8on
06-06-13, 06:08 AM
Sittin at 40mil coins and 960k food.... let's see if I hit 1mil food before the game gets an update... come on TL!! Get with it!

sourlicorice5
06-06-13, 06:17 AM
Yeah I am letting my few remaining nbrs know I am quitting the game. TL haven't said the game isn't gonna get anymore updates but I think after well over a month it's safe to assume the game is over with. I can't be bothered to finish expanding or leveling up my monsters. It's gotten to boring now.

kirstyns
06-06-13, 11:37 AM
I have every monster, all epic, 100 mil coins, 70 thou food.. And all this for nothing now??? What a joke! At least TL could announce its done or there will be updates later... Smh

yayacupcake
06-12-13, 07:28 AM
Another blog post for content updates and MS got missed again. Couple weeks shy of 3 months without anything new.

tasjatjuh157
06-16-13, 05:15 AM
Monster Story hasnt got any updates for months now, and all questions asked are still unawnsered.

I think you owe it to your costumers, gold buying or not, that you at least tell us what the status of this game is.

Will there ever be updates? You have lost what im assuming at least half of your players due to no updates, my guess is you want to let the game bleed out, but I dont think that is fair on the players who are still playing and even buying gold for a game that will never be updated again. Why put so much new things in Dragon Story, where people are now overwelmed and cant even keep up and are getting confussed by all the updates multiple times a week.:confused:

sourlicorice5
06-17-13, 09:00 AM
I agree. I stopped playing a week and a half ago. Just logging on to gift gold to my three nbrs and accept their requests. Can't be bothered leveling up my monsters or expanding. It's too boring now. I have all the monsters. Habitats are maxed so what's the point. TL haven't responded in a month or more and am wondering if they ever will. thank goodness I never bought gold for this game.

doop01
06-17-13, 02:33 PM
yep. I uninstalled about 2 weeks ago. There seemed little point continuing to waste my time on this game.

mrarfan
06-18-13, 03:24 AM
Sittin at 40mil coins and 960k food.... let's see if I hit 1mil food before the game gets an update... come on TL!! Get with it!

You serious? 960K food? That would take me 8 months for that :p
I'm also not that active in the game..Logging on the game only for Diamond retries after 3 months....This is INSANE!
TeamLava - Please do more updates on Monster Story and stop with Dragon Story for a while..

bevnkarim
06-22-13, 09:52 PM
I have over 1.2mil food. Down to 32mil coins because I've been expanding and only collecting coins once or twice a day. I'm SO disappointed that they haven't updated MS, and they update DS so much that I couldn't keep up even if I WANTED to.

gentry5
06-24-13, 10:04 AM
TL why are we not getting any updates? I mean we are bomb blasted on Dragon Story and zip ---- on Monster Story. Is this game over, just let us know have you put it in the black hole? WE NEED SOMETHING NOW OR AT LEAST LET US KNOW IF WE ARE WAISTING OUR TIME WAITING ON TL TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS GAME? You know you can just change their color and most of the dragons will fit right in on MS? So at least you could give us so hand me downs.

lmac10
06-25-13, 08:22 PM
I just wanted to put this out there. This game is appealing to new players who may of started playing Dragon story and love the idea of installing Monster story as well, so here is a few things you should know. There hasn't been any updates for a very long time even though there are polls suggesting the intent of a future update that has yet to come. There hasn't been any answers to players as to if this is likely to change any time soon. I dare say there a quite a few players who spent real hard earned money on this game which the developers have seem to forgotten about, which is a little unfair. So if you are playing Monster Story, are new to it or are thinking about it be careful before you go buying gold. Yes you are always welcome to play the game any way you want I just want to make you aware of what you are spending your money on. If you are expecting a Dragon story equal you're mistaken. There is no new monster weekly (or monthly for that matter), there are no decoration increases, no new exciting features, and no answers to questions you have about it. All you get is a game that had potential that seems to have been forgotten or at the very least, a looooongg way down at the bottom of a priority list. The few monsters that are there are hard to breed when you get into the rare/ Super rare variety so be prepared for weeks and weeks and weeks of the same dragons over and over after you have gained your initial collection. I used to play this regularly and now I'm lucky to get on once a month but it's still the same every time. Hope this helps you understand Monster Story.

pea92
07-16-13, 12:31 PM
What is happening to monster story?
We haven't had an update of quite sometime.

funnyrandomness5112
07-16-13, 12:33 PM
Monster Story isn't currently Receving updates.

sunkalito
07-16-13, 03:13 PM
Monster Story isn't currently Receving updates.

Sadly, IMHO!

doublescream
07-18-13, 09:48 AM
Has anyone noticed that there isn't a 'suggestions & feedback' forum for Monster Story? They don't even want our ideas!

Booshakkalaka
07-18-13, 03:57 PM
Agreed, can't even get past level 30 despite having earned over a third of total credits since reaching it!!!!!!!!!

sourlicorice5
07-19-13, 09:50 PM
You know what's sad. TL have a gem sale in Monster Story. I think that's just so wrong when they have abandoned the game.

Drgnh
07-21-13, 07:56 PM
Is Monster now a "dead" game? Is it no longer supported? There are a LOT of new players in the last few months who, like me, just discovered the game. I've seen a lot of recent posts on Monster story pages here with no answer. People are putting money into this game. Are we wasting our cash? Please... if it is not still supported, reconsider it. It has a growing following on Android and Apple devices alike. A lot of us also play Dragon Story and like the idea of a similar game with the monsters. They are creative and fun to watch. Please... are we wasting our time???
:(

igames4me
07-22-13, 05:15 AM
In my opinion it is a dead game.... No updates in months= dead
Good thing I didn't put in no cash in it ... Have all monsters what else to do?

duff1
07-22-13, 09:38 PM
In my opinion it is a dead game.... No updates in months= dead
Good thing I didn't put in no cash in it ... Have all monsters what else to do?

But still there are new players out there who don't know. They might waste there gold and cash!!

sourlicorice5
07-22-13, 11:09 PM
But still there are new players out there who don't know. They might waste there gold and cash!!

True and they even had a 30% discount on gold for monsters even though they have abandoned it. Not right to encourage new players who don't know it's a dead game to invest money in it. Thankfully I never spent money on it.

silgado106
07-23-13, 07:29 AM
I think it's horrible that although this game has been dead for several months, they still regularly have "sales" on their in-game gold. They are actively encouraging their users to spend money on a game that they no longer support. I'm not sure how far away from fraud that is....

igames4me
07-23-13, 07:33 AM
I think it's horrible that although this game has been dead for several months, they still regularly have "sales" on their in-game gold. They are actively encouraging their users to spend money on a game that they no longer support. I'm not sure how far away from fraud that is....
Agree plus on app in iTunes it says
free weekly updates( which is false)

sourlicorice5
07-23-13, 09:28 PM
Ok TL enough already please. You really need to communicate with players better. Myself not a big issue as I don't like this game much but for those that do I'm sure they are extremely annoyed at being ignored for months on end. Please answer the question - IS MONSTER STORY BEING ABANDONED?

Thank you for your reply...that's if you do reply lol :-P

tr8on
07-25-13, 09:09 AM
Yup... officially dead. Deleted. Thanks TL for nothing. Will be losing me as a customer soon on DS as well.

J85909266
07-26-13, 02:32 PM
I loved the artwork and tone of Monster Story. This is so depressing. I cherished this game. So sad to see it rotting away.

bestrest777
07-27-13, 04:36 AM
Could we please have an update?

I don't want to believe the people who say it is over for monsters.

Please

sourlicorice5
07-28-13, 08:38 AM
Could we please have an update?

I don't want to believe the people who say it is over for monsters.

Please

Unfortunetly I believe it's true that its a dead game. What's sad is team lava refuse to communicate this or respond to everyone's questions on this thread. It definetly encourages me to continue to not buy gems anymore on all the other games. Haven't bought in months and have no desire to part with my money anymore to a company that won't communicate with it's customers.

hamadrys
07-30-13, 06:11 PM
I deleted this game today. I waited a long time for update, but nothing came. I finally said my goodbyes to my gold buddies and visiting neighbors and deleted it. I leave over 360 gold behind, which is really unfortunate but oh well...I got tired of a game where there is nothing left to do. I have all the monsters, all epic and clearing is not really what I'd call fun. Too bad. If there is updates again, I'll gladly re-download it.

07-31-13, 10:07 AM
I deleted this game today. I waited a long time for update, but nothing came. I finally said my goodbyes to my gold buddies and visiting neighbors and deleted it. I leave over 360 gold behind, which is really unfortunate but oh well...I got tired of a game where there is nothing left to do. I have all the monsters, all epic and clearing is not really what I'd call fun. Too bad. If there is updates again, I'll gladly re-download it.

Same here. Almost 500 bars of gold from Downloading other games but other than checking in a couple time a week I didnt play. I've no need to ask for maps to expand, breed or harvest food. I kept putting two diamonds together to see if I could breed a third. Over 300 tries and I realized why bother? I'm blowing all my gold on speed breedings and I get down to none. Then I'm deleting it today.

They could have made this game so amazing. They make enough money off of us. They could have hired more designers or took a couple from dragon. Instead we got nothing.

I used a spend over $100 a month on gems for all the games I played. I stopped buying gold about three months ago. I could no longer explain giving my hard earned money to these people. They don't value long time customers and the customer service is lousy.

epipy
08-10-13, 09:57 PM
Are we getting new monster anytime soon. Or should I delete this game.

It is boring. Have all monster since march.cant even get ppl to send requests. For expanding others must have left also.
Come on do something with this game.

sourlicorice5
08-11-13, 08:55 AM
Are we getting new monster anytime soon. Or should I delete this game.

It is boring. Have all monster since march.cant even get ppl to send requests. For expanding others must have left also.
Come on do something with this game.

I'm pretty sure after so many months of no updates and not a peep from TL on what's going on which is pretty poor of TL for not responding, that this is a dead game. I'm finishing off leveling up my monsters as I'm almost done with that then I'm gonna delete the game. No point in playing after that with no more updates.

Don't expect a reply from TL. It's been months of posting about it here and not a word from them. What's sad is I just got another gem sale on monster. Just hoping no one puts any money into this dead game as it would be a waste. Another poor decision by TL though I'm speaking about Monsters only. TL have done great work on other games and reply fairly quickly, they have just failed to do the same here.

tr8on
08-12-13, 11:57 AM
All the time they wasting by rushing updates after updates for DS... they should slow down a bit and update this game. Very sad they are letting this game die. :(

duff1
08-14-13, 12:43 AM
Very sad they are letting this game die. :(

No, they are letting us down!!!

knj00
08-15-13, 10:11 AM
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/SoSad_zps7009c934.png (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/SoSad_zps7009c934.png.html)

So Sad :(

cedkugedchgd
08-15-13, 10:15 AM
aaawww :(

but i wonder what we are getting on ds! :D

knj00
08-15-13, 10:17 AM
aaawww :(

but i wonder what we are getting on ds! :D

It might only be for people who have never played DS, CS or FS.

MariaVamp
08-15-13, 11:08 AM
Special gift 120 gold at dragon story... I think is very little, especially when you lose a progress of months, and all monsters... Well dine once again!

Dudamuffin
09-16-13, 07:08 PM
This game is just as good as DS, it does hold your interest, please do SOMETHING with it, so I can continue to spend my money on it!!!!!

igames4me
09-16-13, 07:12 PM
This game is just as good as DS, it does hold your interest, please do SOMETHING with it, so I can continue to spend my money on it!!!!!

Save your money... This game is discontinued on ios so that means android won't get no updates just like dragon story where android gets the game except the features