PDA

View Full Version : Team Lava Give Us Christmas Present Maybe ????

msvidkiller13
12-17-12, 08:39 PM
HI :) Just thought to ask if Team Lava could give us a Snowman or a Christmas Dragon ???? You know a Free Dragon ???? Just a thought :)

sollia
12-17-12, 08:42 PM
I would rather we got the update for everyone but I don't think either of these things will happen.

Wow that was harsher than it sounded in my head....

sweetstuff525
12-17-12, 08:49 PM
What about a diamond dragon Lol ( shhhh I can dream)

nikky2012
12-17-12, 08:55 PM

I'm on board with that! :) although a new free dragon would be pretty cool too.

nmishii
12-17-12, 09:10 PM
That would be nice of TL if they would do this. Ideally all players would get the same gift at the same time.

jrodt333
12-17-12, 10:14 PM
But how would it work? They could place it in storage, except then only iOS would get it...they could put in a nest, but our nests could be full...I know! Just give us an extra nest with the egg in it! That way we wouldn't have to pay such a ridiculous price for it AND we get a free dragon. Lol :)

epipy
12-17-12, 10:17 PM
Me too

msvidkiller13
12-17-12, 11:42 PM
Good One :)
But how would it work? They could place it in storage, except then only iOS would get it...they could put in a nest, but our nests could be full...I know! Just give us an extra nest with the egg in it! That way we wouldn't have to pay such a ridiculous price for it AND we get a free dragon. Lol :)

opanugie
12-18-12, 12:26 AM
a day with an easy way to get ultra n super rare dragon

Sefyre
12-18-12, 12:27 AM
Or, they could push a special VERY EASY TO ACHIEVE Goal where the reward is a Dragon which would allow people to collect the Dragon at their own convenience without need of Storage. Like, 'Place a <insert color here of the bonus Dragon> Banner' sort of Goal.

opanugie
12-18-12, 12:30 AM
or Pick One Dragon that we want

azychan
12-18-12, 12:44 AM
Heh! I have an idea! How about a Christmas Tree (decoration) that will be sell in market in limit time and It earn golds :D (1 gold/week for example)

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 01:27 AM
We with iOS already got two free dragons - scarecrow and storm. We can't complain. I'd rather they update android with the boosts, album and crafting/trading buildings.

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 01:28 AM

Ehehehe me gusta!

Snapenath
12-18-12, 02:05 AM
That would be nice of TL if they would do this. Ideally all players would get the same gift at the same time.

Nmishii??? I didn't know you were playing DS as well :)

If they could at least make rare or super rare dragons just what they are supposed to be, that would be great.... I'm tired of these life dragons, I'd like a snowman, and i have bred so many life dragons, I can't beleive this Snowman is a Super rare.... it seems like an Ultra mega Hypra rare...

tr8on
12-18-12, 06:30 AM
Maybe a mystery box with a random dragon in it that we can buy for 1 Gold? I mean... who can't get 1 Gold from a friend?

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 07:07 AM

Maybe a mystery box with a random dragon in it that we can buy for 1 Gold? I mean... who can't get 1 Gold from a friend?

Yeah. :D

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 07:07 AM
Why is the post from sweetstuff525 about the diamond dragon stalking me? Lol

henrylucky
12-18-12, 07:39 AM
At Christmas day we can give gold to all neighbors we have !!

nmishii
12-18-12, 09:12 AM
Nmishii??? I didn't know you were playing DS as well :)

If they could at least make rare or super rare dragons just what they are supposed to be, that would be great.... I'm tired of these life dragons, I'd like a snowman, and i have bred so many life dragons, I can't beleive this Snowman is a Super rare.... it seems like an Ultra mega Hypra rare...

I started playing to get the free gems in my other games. I have 2 more plots to clear and then I'm quitting. I'm tired of breeding poisons, firestorms, and lifes.

sweetstuff525
12-18-12, 09:59 AM

They could give everyone 2,000 gold ( lol like that will happen)

sweetstuff525
12-18-12, 10:00 AM
Why is the post from sweetstuff525 about the diamond dragon stalking me? Lol

Lol do you have a diamond dragon? If you don't maybe that's why

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 10:38 AM
Lol do you have a diamond dragon? If you don't maybe that's why

No,I don't. *unhappy face*

psycoe11
12-18-12, 04:00 PM

Lulz, i love the nest + dragon idea, i could really use another nest anyways. :P

NouraMoh
12-18-12, 04:03 PM
How about giving us more habitats ? Or another gold sale ? Or allowing us to receive as much gold as we possibly can, not just 20!!!

Or something :/

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 04:06 PM
How about giving us more habitats ? Or another gold sale ? Or allowing us to receive as much gold as we possibly can, not just 20!!!

Or something :/

If they did a sale i might buy some gold for my nephew's second nest. :) or raising the gold limit on christmas day, so we could send, I don't know,like 5 pieces of gold? That would be a little thing, but a cute christmas gesture.

kwhales
12-18-12, 05:53 PM
I think the 35 hab cap and new dragons was our christmas present.

jrodt333
12-18-12, 06:13 PM
But they weren't released for Android/Kindle Fire! We're going to get a coal dragon instead. :(

kwhales
12-18-12, 06:14 PM
But they weren't released for Android/Kindle Fire! We're going to get a coal dragon instead. :(

maybe you will get something for christmas from TL ...who knows??

brookelynn2006
12-18-12, 06:22 PM

That's a great ideai then I could get a diamond, mabey, probily... I can dream.

nylear13
12-18-12, 06:25 PM

We don't have the dragons yet, but the habitats cap is alr increased to 35! For once I'm happy with the late update for android, not a big fan of the pink dragon(habitat is pretty though) gonna try for a tusker before it gets even harder

msvidkiller13
12-18-12, 07:38 PM
Yeah Wello jrodt333 Your Right COAL :) On Kindle there is nothing
We don't have the dragons yet, but the habitats cap is alr increased to 35! For once I'm happy with the late update for android, not a big fan of the pink dragon(habitat is pretty though) gonna try for a tusker before it gets even harder

jl0408
12-18-12, 10:29 PM
We with iOS already got two free dragons - scarecrow and storm. We can't complain. I'd rather they update android with the boosts, album and crafting/trading buildings.

THIS!! I want the full New Dawn and new crafting stuff that I still am pretty clueless about because it hasn't come to my platform yet.

To the thread starter, you're really dreaming if you think TL would just give everyone a dragon just because it's Christmas. They wouldn't do this in any of their games. They did make a Snowman dragon and a goal for it.

FlamingInferno
12-19-12, 03:05 AM
A christmas present that sounds good how about some free gold? :)

betsyb514
12-19-12, 05:03 AM
How about making expired dragons available for a limited time? This would be great for people who just started the game to get the ones they missed! I am a little frustrated with the idea that I will have to wait till next Halloween t see if the same dragons show up.❄⛄❄

betsyb514
12-19-12, 05:06 AM
Also, some adjustments for holiday dragons would be good. Fruitful could be easily converted to make a new Rain Deer dragon. The genie would make a cute Elf dragon, and the Wizard could be Santa. I really think the pink could have waited till February.

msvidkiller13
12-19-12, 12:21 PM
HI :) So I take it that ISO got a nice Christmas present :) Congrats but I would rather have gotten Coal then NOTHING :(

grondai
12-19-12, 12:27 PM
HI :) So I take it that ISO got a nice Christmas present :) Congrats but I would rather have gotten Coal then NOTHING :(

I can ship you some coal lol

msvidkiller13
12-19-12, 01:16 PM
Cool Send out :)

msvidkiller13
12-19-12, 01:18 PM
PS... Use your return addy as address to ship too :) OK :)

Cool Send out :)