PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I see the Sleigh Chairs on android? :(

gizzymobaby
12-17-12, 08:00 PM
I know I'm a pain in the bum with all my questions :P lol

I've just done the latest update for the Christmas edition, and it says that there is Sleigh chairs and other random things which I can't see any...?

I've tried uninstalling the christmas edition and reinstalling again but still nothing :/

If you go to the android market and look at the pictures it shows there's actually loads of things that I can't see. Is anybody else having this problem, or has anybody else noticed we're meant to have Sleigh Chairs (and I think it said something about wall elves as wel, etc...) but we don't have them or is it just me...?

gizzymobaby
12-17-12, 08:01 PM
Just found the update description:

What's in this version:
- Performance Improvements
- NEW RECIPES! Snowflake Cookies, Peppermint Mochas, Claus Cupcakes, and more!
- NEW DECORATIONS! Ornament Counters, Snow Globe Stools, Welcome Elves, and Sleigh Chairs!
- NEW STORYLINES! Get Santa's reindeer to join your bakery by serving their favorite treats!

I must have seen welcome elves not wall elves :P

nmishii
12-17-12, 08:51 PM
I don't have them either. Maybe they'll release the sleigh chairs and elves this week. Or they were going to release them but changed their minds.

gizzymobaby
12-17-12, 10:35 PM
I hope they do release them. The chairs look nice.

jl0408
12-18-12, 11:39 AM
Also on android and they aren't in the market for me either. I just see the snow globe and holiday chairs and tables. The holly ones are there from I'm guessing last year. Maybe they are in one if the special boxes? Or maybe just another iOS only perk?

sweetstuff525
12-18-12, 12:13 PM
Also on android and they aren't in the market for me either. I just see the snow globe and holiday chairs and tables. The holly ones are there from I'm guessing last year. Maybe they are in one if the special boxes? Or maybe just another iOS only perk?

No they arent on my iOS either... Nor my daughters android

LalaSmooth
12-18-12, 12:16 PM
Maybe its tomorrows update?

jl0408
12-19-12, 12:36 PM
I think last week's update description was meant for this week's. I see the sleigh tables and chairs in the shop today. I know there were not there yesterday or even this morning.

strawberryswiftie
12-19-12, 02:00 PM
So these aren't going to be in regular BS? Just Christmas,right?

oscarchun123
12-19-12, 02:09 PM
They are already here plz go check

lovieluv
12-19-12, 02:09 PM
They're there now..... they're 25.000. The chairs are 3 gems.