PDA

View Full Version : Want to help Santa deliver his gifts on time?

[S8] Regina
12-17-12, 04:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HAXo0.png

Let your customers load up Santa's Sleigh with gifts in Bakery Story! (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)

sweetstuff525
12-17-12, 05:18 PM
Pretty sure it's a box

ginrae22
12-17-12, 05:24 PM
pretty sure this will go great with my reindeer! ; )

LalaSmooth
12-17-12, 05:34 PM
I think its a box but i only have 1 gem and a small bakery :(

Baraze
12-17-12, 05:47 PM
I'd been wanting this since I saw it in others bakeries! Hope it's not too expensive and if its in a box I wouldn't mind so much, IF Xmas wasn't a few days away. Thinking of keeping it out all the time, then whatever it price will be worth it.

bigbux3
12-17-12, 06:19 PM
Can we get a sleigh in Restaurant Story?

dalula
12-17-12, 08:16 PM
This screams a box... something i will never be able to get with less than 24 gems and bad luck at boxes :(

srg70
12-17-12, 08:17 PM
Really nice! Hope we get the update soon.

Quimbly
12-17-12, 11:59 PM
Love it!

rainkissed
12-18-12, 07:12 AM
Beautiful!!!! I love it :) it also would be nice to have gotten these earlier.

duckiestreats1
12-18-12, 05:32 PM
who gets this, kindle, android on amazon, ios, android google play?

pattypopo
12-18-12, 08:36 PM
who gets this, kindle, android on amazon, ios, android google play?

Pretty sure if you receive an answer, it will be the standard " can't speculate." Sorry to be a downer, but I'm so over Christmas in all the games I play. Kindle was not offered much of any decor. I'm sure not buying a box at this point.

nmishii
12-18-12, 09:05 PM
If its in a box, all platforms that normally get it should get it. Its like any other box.

Its the goals that need development work, and TL doesn't do well in gettting all the platforms updated. They can give out the recipes and decorations to platforms that do not have goals like they would a weekly update, but choose not to. They'd rather leave out part of their customer base. They did that to Android on Google Play last year, and now this year to Kindle.

pinkster73
12-18-12, 09:59 PM
If its in a box, all platforms that normally get it should get it. Its like any other box.

Its the goals that need development work, and TL doesn't do well in gettting all the platforms updated. They can give out the recipes and decorations to platforms that do not have goals like they would a weekly update, but choose not to. They'd rather leave out part of their customer base. They did that to Android on Google Play last year, and now this year to Kindle.

Kindle is the new Android, unfortunately.

pattypopo
12-19-12, 07:00 AM

Its the goals that need development work, and TL doesn't do well in gettting all the platforms updated. They can give out the recipes and decorations to platforms that do not have goals like they would a weekly update, but choose not to. They'd rather leave out part of their customer base. They did that to Android on Google Play last year, and now this year to Kindle. My thoughts exactly. If no goals at least give us the chance to get the decor and recipes. I don't know what's going on, since they won't explain. So sorry to all you other players for all my complaining here and all over the forum. Don't mean to spoil your fun. BTW, does anyone need any snowflakes or other parts? I have many I can't use! :)

duckiestreats1
12-19-12, 08:48 AM
Feeling everyones pain I'm a kindle User. We usually got the food and deform but this year nothing. They upped the cost then stopped.