PDA

View Full Version : Sickening

Unregistered
12-08-10, 09:43 PM
In one of the design options we have to acquire a certain amount of neighbors to expand the bakery but when I acquired that amount of neighbors, that design option disappears. The ones that are left either require large amounts of $ or gems. What a scam of TeamLava.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 10:09 PM
In one of the design options we have to acquire a certain amount of neighbors to expand the bakery but when I acquired that amount of neighbors, that design option disappears. The ones that are left either require large amounts of $ or gems. What a scam of TeamLava.

Yes, you do need a minimum number of neighbours per expansion, but you also need to pay for the expansion itself. It isn't free! I certainly wouldn't call it "sickening" or a "scam"! We have all had to do it, with all of the story games, and usually the few who do complain about it do so simply because they didn't understand the process. Getting angry about this is just pathetic on your part. It is not TeamLava's fault, it is YOURS! Go and complain somewhere else, there are far bigger problems out there, and this is not one of them.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 10:55 PM
Yes, you do need a minimum number of neighbours per expansion, but you also need to pay for the expansion itself. It isn't free! I certainly wouldn't call it "sickening" or a "scam"! We have all had to do it, with all of the story games, and usually the few who do complain about it do so simply because they didn't understand the process. Getting angry about this is just pathetic on your part. It is not TeamLava's fault, it is YOURS! Go and complain somewhere else, there are far bigger problems out there, and this is not one of them.

If you think it's pathetic, then you just made yourself pathetic by being the only idiot replying to this "pathetic" comment. I was just ranting and didn't even asked for anyone to reply.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 10:57 PM

And if we still need to pay, they could have indicated 10 neighbors AND 100,000 COINS, right? Scam.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:05 AM
I never fail to be amazed at the NEGATIVITY on this site. It's not really a Forum because of no registration-the SAME rude complainers hide behind being an unknown user. A Forum is supposed to where one can learn, help, encourage, educate, share and have fun! Sickening??? Come on. A better word is pitiful. That's you. I truly feel sorry for someone as small as you are. Some of us know who you are-Stop poisoning the site for us and especially for newcomers!! You are TOXIC!

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:15 AM
I never fail to be amazed at the NEGATIVITY on this site. It's not really a Forum because of no registration-the SAME rude complainers hide behind being an unknown user. A Forum is supposed to where one can learn, help, encourage, educate, share and have fun! Sickening??? Come on. A better word is pitiful. That's you. I truly feel sorry for someone as small as you are. Some of us know who you are-Stop poisoning the site for us and especially for newcomers!! You are TOXIC!

Well said!

People seem to think this is a place to vent rather than a place to provide useful feedback and to share info or ask questions of experienced players.

What this post is talking about is not unique to story games, but is common in most online games.

You need a certain number of friends/nbrs to gain the ability to BUY the expansion.

If you're new to mobile online gaming, it's fair to ask about it. But a snide, sneering type of thread is inappropriate. IMHO.

I too wish there was registration on the forums. Might make some think twice about their nastiness.

At the least I would know if the nasties were my nbrs and could just delete them from my game.

I don't associate with these types in real life. Don't particularly want to have them as friends in game either.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:18 AM
If you think it's pathetic, then you just made yourself pathetic by being the only idiot replying to this "pathetic" comment. I was just ranting and didn't even asked for anyone to reply.

If you don't want a reply, then why post a thread? This is a feedback/ sharing forum. Not your personal useless ranting place. Make a personal online blog for that