PDA

View Full Version : Very confused about which version of dragon story to play on!! Help!

bbcfuts
12-17-12, 01:20 PM
This is very confusing for me! When i started playing dragon story i downloaded the original version, and after a few days i found out that there was another version: New Dawn, which was apparently more updated with more dragons and new dawn quests. But 4 days ago, the gemstone dragons were released and i became confused because i searched online about how to breed them and i needed a trading protal and spell shop which i could not find in the New Dawn version. I just found out that they are available in the original version, so i downloaded that and it also has the New Dawn dragons! Can anyone tell me which version should be played on and what is the difference? team lava should get rid of the New Dawn version if the original version already has everything. Last thing, its really weird how New Dawn is optimised for the iPhone 5 but the original one isn't. Sorry for writing up such a long question! ;)

[S8] Elsa
12-17-12, 01:24 PM
The most up to date version for iOS is the original app. Please play on this version.

For Android users, New Dawn is the current version.

bbcfuts
12-17-12, 01:30 PM
Thank you so much, why was the new dawn version released in the first place?

bbcfuts
12-17-12, 01:30 PM
Sorry, just realised neither versions are optimised for the iphone 5

kooky panda
12-17-12, 03:26 PM
Sorry, just realised neither versions are optimised for the iphone 5

Yes, they are. I play the regular dragon and new dawn on an iphone 5. (not complete full screen yet) but no problem playing the games.