PDA

View Full Version : Constructible Part, can't be served

iTeedee
12-17-12, 09:59 AM
I have parts for the Winter Wonder Oven in my gifts list, but when I click on them, it tells me they are a Constructible part and can't be served. How do I add them to my oven construction?

iTeedee
Storm8 ID

ShiningTown
12-17-12, 10:32 AM
Hi! When your oven construction has all the parts needed, you'll click on the box and you'll see all parts are complete. Then you'll have the option to build it. Don't worry... You'll see!

kooky panda
12-17-12, 11:07 AM
You will need to buy and place the oven first, then click on it as ShinningTown stated.

LauAshTay
12-18-12, 02:26 PM
Hello All
I am having a similar issue with the bread oven.
When I click on the box and select "manage" its shows that I have all the parts but need 4 more bricks. However I have 6 bricks in MyGifts but everytime I select it it says that it cannot be served.
So is it not possible for me to use those bricks although I have all the other parts of the oven already?

Thank you!!

EdCab
12-18-12, 02:46 PM
You still need 4 bricks. Those 6 that are showing are already counting for the total you need.

LauAshTay
12-18-12, 04:33 PM
Thank you!!!!

JannekeMV
01-05-13, 06:42 PM
I have constructive parts in my giftlist (the ones I received). When a neighbour sends me a request for a part I have in my giftbox, will it be taken from my giftbox or do I send him/her a new one?

f.e.: I have 10 bricks. neighbour asks me a brick, I accept the request and send one, will I have 9 bricks afterwards or still 10?

df454
01-05-13, 08:41 PM
You will still have 10

OnCloudDivine
01-05-13, 08:43 PM
I have constructive parts in my giftlist (the ones I received). When a neighbour sends me a request for a part I have in my giftbox, will it be taken from my giftbox or do I send him/her a new one?

f.e.: I have 10 bricks. neighbour asks me a brick, I accept the request and send one, will I have 9 bricks afterwards or still 10?

Don't worry! You will maintain the bricks that have been personally given to you! You are given a magical gifting bag that never depletes for gifting your neighbors :-)

JannekeMV
01-06-13, 06:32 PM
Thanks!!