PDA

View Full Version : Lost food

Unregistered
12-08-10, 06:51 PM
I locked my door all day so no one could eat and I could stock up on food so tonite I open for business and my food all disappears off the counter.... It takes 24 hours to cook some of this food so that is pretty disturbing. I too wonder why didn't you just introduce this food to restaurant so we have more food to work with?? And where did my food go?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 04:29 PM
I had 6 counters full of freshly made goodies and I purchased new tables and chairs, re-opened my shop then all food were gone! :(

lesleypsg1
12-09-10, 04:32 PM
I had 6 counters full of freshly made goodies and I purchased new tables and chairs, re-opened my shop then all food were gone! :(

You weren't making cookies by any chance, were you?

Norman
12-09-10, 05:06 PM
I locked my door all day so no one could eat and I could stock up on food so tonite I open for business and my food all disappears off the counter.... It takes 24 hours to cook some of this food so that is pretty disturbing. I too wonder why didn't you just introduce this food to restaurant so we have more food to work with?? And where did my food go?

By locking your door, do you mean you placed an item in front of it to block it?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 05:53 PM
By locking your door, do you mean you placed an item in front of it to block it?

Yes I have to or they eat it all so fast so I have to place things in front of door while I go work and then I can open up at night or vice versatile close at night. But I had thousands of plates of food and it all disappeared in one second when I clicked on my bread to serve it all the already made food on counter disappeared

Unregistered
12-16-10, 05:40 PM
Mine did the same thing. How can I get my food back?

Unregistered
12-31-10, 07:16 AM
Mine too, third time this week. I'm ready to delete game.