PDA

View Full Version : Lost food

Unregistered
12-08-10, 07:51 PM
I locked my door all day so no one could eat and I could stock up on food so tonite I open for business and my food all disappears off the counter.... It takes 24 hours to cook some of this food so that is pretty disturbing. I too wonder why didn't you just introduce this food to restaurant so we have more food to work with?? And where did my food go?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 05:29 PM
I had 6 counters full of freshly made goodies and I purchased new tables and chairs, re-opened my shop then all food were gone! :(

lesleypsg1
12-09-10, 05:32 PM
I had 6 counters full of freshly made goodies and I purchased new tables and chairs, re-opened my shop then all food were gone! :(

You weren't making cookies by any chance, were you?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 06:53 PM
By locking your door, do you mean you placed an item in front of it to block it?

Yes I have to or they eat it all so fast so I have to place things in front of door while I go work and then I can open up at night or vice versatile close at night. But I had thousands of plates of food and it all disappeared in one second when I clicked on my bread to serve it all the already made food on counter disappeared

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:40 PM
Mine did the same thing. How can I get my food back?

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:16 AM
Mine too, third time this week. I'm ready to delete game.