PDA

View Full Version : I want to keep the troll king

cloudsail
12-17-12, 01:05 AM
He drops coins and jewels! How cool is that? Whereas from what I've heard the troll pit only drops coins. Plus he's kinda chubby and cute. Can I keep him forever?

maguar
12-17-12, 01:10 AM
If you don't defeat him he'll stay but you won't get drops from him without hitting him.

I'd like him to become a member of my kingdom.

cloudsail
12-17-12, 01:25 AM
I know, I wish I could cut a deal with him: "If you give me some jewels every now and then I'll stop hitting you."

maguar
12-17-12, 01:29 AM
Tribute from the troll king. Lol

lala13land
12-17-12, 09:00 AM
I have yet to see ant trolls. When do they show up? I am on level 19.

freshpickins
12-17-12, 09:16 AM
Troll king statue!

lala13land
12-17-12, 09:31 AM
What is the troll king statue?

freshpickins
12-17-12, 11:00 AM
I'm just saying we should get a troll king statue for fun.

muggapug
12-17-12, 11:42 AM
Also, since only one monster can appear at a time, if you keep the troll king around you won't be bothered by those smelly skunkupines or mealy-mouthed fang beasts. I have gotten a couple of drops from the troll pit though, but not every day.

OnlyPauline
12-25-12, 09:44 PM
Me too! I posted a couple of weeks ago the suggestion that the troll king strolls the kingdom like Ivy and Thurston do etc. :-)
The Troll King is gorgeous! It'd be a waste of a great art work :-)

OnlyPauline
12-25-12, 09:48 PM
Yeah! That'd be great! Especially if the Troll King walks my kingdom. It's like honoring him in his defeat and making peace with the trolls so they dont bother us. Instead we can trade with them... It would make a great quest don't u think?!!

vanillaheaven
12-26-12, 12:09 AM
Yeah! That'd be great! Especially if the Troll King walks my kingdom. It's like honoring him in his defeat and making peace with the trolls so they dont bother us. Instead we can trade with them... It would make a great quest don't u think?!!

Yeah, this would be so awesome!! The way things are now, trolls are like these evil enemies that we defeated, and now what? They've run away?..... Making peace and trading and stuff would be really cool. I mean, I'm sure they dislike the Baron, too, so they could be another ally in whatever it is that we're trying to do to get rid of him :D

cymoril69
12-26-12, 07:25 PM
OMG, this is the funniest thread!! Yes, he is kinda cute. :) I'd let him stay in my kingdom........for a price of course. :)

jadefitta
04-24-13, 04:37 AM
I kinda am not getting any trolls why is that i need troll essrnce to forge the excalibum :(

MBRBTBRB
04-24-13, 06:20 AM
To get trolls you need to collect from buildings. If you are only collecting from crops and animals you won't get trolls.

midnightmeerkat
04-24-13, 03:13 PM
To get trolls you need to collect from buildings. If you are only collecting from crops and animals you won't get trolls.

Trolls do love cabbages tho'. Also it is mainly the royal buildings that trolls like

OpeningCeremony
04-24-13, 03:44 PM
Trolls do love cabbages tho'. Also it is mainly the royal buildings that trolls like

don't forget about hacking away at Rock Outcroppings or collecting from the sparkling mines. just in case you don't want to wait for the royal buildings to collect. i'm not sure if they come out when hacking at the iron rich rock, because i've noticed fang beasts pop up for me.

wassupbaby
04-24-13, 03:46 PM

Also glimmerbulb and mushroom

bowlfullofcherries
04-24-13, 03:51 PM
Ever since I saw that image in the 'show off your kingdom' thread I've loved this idea. So fun!

vchanhs
04-24-13, 04:58 PM
I don't think I like a troll king to be roaming in my kingdom. He may be instigating other trolls to take over my kingdom. But I do like the idea of tributes from troll king.

HNO3
04-30-13, 07:29 PM
I want to keep him too! Unfortunately I have to finish him off soon because I need fur, but I wish he could stick around. If he doesn't want to live in his pit he could have thurston's house - it's not like thurston has done anything to earn it ;)