PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to gem sales on iOS?

Stueeeee
12-16-12, 07:21 PM
The only one I have had in over a year is Black Friday! My friend on Android gets them all the time and I just wondered if there's anything I can do to get them again as I would buy some!

srg70
12-16-12, 07:42 PM
The only one I have had in over a year is Black Friday! My friend on Android gets them all the time and I just wondered if there's anything I can do to get them again as I would buy some!

I am on IOS and I get gem sales about every other week.

sweetstuff525
12-16-12, 09:02 PM
I'm iOS I get gem sale everyday

xSnowyOwlx
12-16-12, 10:33 PM
I think it's completely random. I'm on iOS and get them at least once a week. Believe me, if I could give you the sale I'd love to. I refuse to buy gems/cash because of the problems with the games but the gem sale popups are so annoying.

reina34
12-16-12, 11:27 PM
Im on android&only got the black friday sale too. Y is everythn so random wit TL?I would apperciate a gem sale i buy alot.

soclassymom
12-16-12, 11:30 PM
I am waiting for some these popups everyday from seven month but didn't be lucky to get any!!!!!!!!! I want to buy some gems but I can't without sale. I play on iPhone and the only sale I had was the Black Friday. And since I have been waiting
TL give us some sale please.

LadyInReds
12-17-12, 12:22 AM
I think it's completely random. I'm on iOS and get them at least once a week. Believe me, if I could give you the sale I'd love to. I refuse to buy gems/cash because of the problems with the games but the gem sale popups are so annoying.

I'm with you! I dont wanna buy any gem either.

KadeeDid
12-17-12, 12:34 AM

I get lots of those annoying popups for gem sales. good thing I have disabled buying as they pop right up under my finger when I am doing something else. They annoy me a lot.

Stueeeee
12-17-12, 11:11 AM
Well even if I delete and then re install I get no pop up option for gem sales. Is there any way I can engineer the game to give one??

LalaSmooth
12-17-12, 11:29 AM
We might get one on boxing day. I'm with you. The only gem sale i had was the Black Friday one.

anketam
12-17-12, 03:06 PM
Maybe it is based off of how many gems you buy. If you buy tons of gems then you get them less frequently since you obviously are willing to pay the full price for them. And if you are willing to pay full price why give you a sale now? :P

aliadri22
12-17-12, 05:30 PM
I'm on my iPhone & I get sales at least 2x a week. I wish it would be more often.

LalaSmooth
12-17-12, 05:38 PM
I think it depends what country your from.

knittingneedles
12-18-12, 02:40 AM
I had the same question. TL's party line is that it's completely random. However, many players have had the same problem. If it truly is random, then they need to look at their randomizer. There are far too many people that have never received a gem sale with the exception of BF. When you boil down to the nitty gritty, TL is a business that needs to make money to continue to operate. There are many players willing to give them that money if they would just receive a gem sale. Assuming that TL is being honest that it's random, then I sincerely hope TL will start taking this concern seriously and investigate why their randomizer isn't working within the laws of basic probability. It's just good business. As far as it being an IOS issue, I have two bakeries- both on iOS- one always gets sales, the other never has.

soclassymom
12-19-12, 02:09 AM
I can't believe with great TL release of box items today there is still No sale , really need to buy gems

Baraze
12-19-12, 02:15 AM
I've a gem sale right now on my iOS. Had one on android just the other day. Items are on a special sale again! Just got my gelato stand and cafe display from fashion!

soclassymom
12-19-12, 02:36 AM
I've a gem sale right now on my iOS. Had one on android just the other day. Items are on a special sale again! Just got my gelato stand and cafe display from fashion!

I think that's not your first gem sale right ? I got gelato and art stand which I tried 10 times to have it , finally I'm very happy but I need gem sale , I want some items in restaurant

Baraze
12-19-12, 02:42 AM
I think that's not your first gem sale right ? I got gelato and art stand which I tried 10 times to have it , finally I'm very happy but I need gem sale , I want some items in restaurant

Have you ever asked them why you aren't getting any? It's the pits. I get them all the time. I just opened seven little Italy boxes a week ago. So happy to have my gelato stand. I also got the summer booth. I won the art stand before. I'm restaurant naturally iTunes doesn't work. I want at least six items! I've no room but I don't care!

This is fantastic.

soclassymom
12-19-12, 02:53 AM
Thank you for replay, I tried but the answer was " the sale is completely random"

Stueeeee
12-19-12, 04:30 AM
Have you ever asked them why you aren't getting any? It's the pits. I get them all the time. I just opened seven little Italy boxes a week ago. So happy to have my gelato stand. I also got the summer booth. I won the art stand before. I'm restaurant naturally iTunes doesn't work. I want at least six items! I've no room but I don't care!

This is fantastic.
Yeah I emailed support and they said it was completely random but there may be a sale soon available to all players.

That's the only time I get them, when its everybody.

LalaSmooth
12-19-12, 04:44 AM
I never get a gem sale apart from the one on black friday. I don't mind paying full price for gems anyway unless i really need them. Some people have got a gem sale today with the limited time offers but some haven't. Anyway i hope every player gets a gem sale on boxing day

kieranyeow
12-19-12, 05:08 AM
I get gem sale once at black Friday....
I transfer my game from android to IOS
Maybe this is the reason why I had gem sale once?

wiggles2288
12-19-12, 05:20 AM
I'm using iOS, I've had no gem sales except the Black Friday one and I've been playing for a while. I've just excepted that I will never get them. It doesn't feel random when my daughter gets one every week in all stories and I get none in any story...EVER. ('Cept Black Friday where everyone got it).

chewytwix
12-19-12, 05:24 AM
Yeah, there's probably a 40% off on xmas eve, and maybe one more right after when basically every store is on sale b/c everyone wants xmas bonuses...and TL is no different.

BTW, I read their storm8 and teamlava blog and they really do have big lavish parties...