PDA

View Full Version : Cookbook ribbon not staying on last selection

bruceslaundry
12-16-12, 05:28 AM
Restaurant Story ver 1.6.5
iOS 5.0.1
iPhone 3GS

When selecting an item off the cookbook, when I go to next appliance to select an item, the cookbook ribbon has returned to the first item on the ribbon. It used to remain on the item selected for the previous appliance. This is happening when selecting for multiple appliances of the same type, e.g. stove. It is more efficient to return to the same item as an item is often selected for multiple appliances.
Thank you

FrozenTurtle
12-18-12, 02:21 PM
Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app? It should be retaining the page placement in the recipe book. If you continue to experience the issue, please send us an email at support@teamlava.com so we can further investigate. Thanks!

LindaBLB
12-20-12, 08:37 AM
I am so tired of this issue constantly re-appearing on Bakery Story and Restaurant Story! Every day I have to delete, uninstall and reinstall BS and RS, because of the issue with the cookbooks. Can't you fix this, Teamlava? I never saw a company that had such blatant disregard for it's players until I started playing your games!

kooky panda
12-20-12, 09:47 AM
Try installing the new RS- Christmas game from itunes. Version 1.6.6. to see if this issue has been corrected with this new version.

LindaBLB
12-21-12, 06:17 PM
I did. It's not fixed.