PDA

View Full Version : Home design Update Christmas 12-16-12 (More items added 12-20)

sweetstuff525
12-15-12, 06:25 PM
Post pics everyone yay finally a Christmas tree a snowman

Baraze
12-15-12, 07:26 PM
Really? Let me check!

Baraze
12-15-12, 07:40 PM
Oh boo! I didn't check for goals first and have to buy duplicate items. Don't buy anything before checking!

sweetstuff525
12-15-12, 07:49 PM
Oh boo! I didn't check for goals first and have to buy duplicate items. Don't buy anything before checking!

Yeah I have a second sleighbed now lol

sweetstuff525
12-15-12, 07:50 PM
Here is the pic of snowmen ... I put the white carpet so it can look like snow lol
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/74E8F2D8-C677-405C-AD18-023219EF1003-906-000000B516E2BA90.jpg

msmarge567
12-15-12, 07:57 PM
Has anyone gotten the "present pile" as a result of goals?
I see it listed in featured items locked by goal.
I've completed all the goals, and no more new ones have poped up yet for me.
My only uncompleted are the $5m and $10m.

Cali💜Dream

perit
12-15-12, 08:37 PM
I finished all the goals too, but do not have the present pile either.

Baraze
12-15-12, 08:49 PM
I see the present pile as a goal option but not the actual goals. I had to start over on a new device so I'm on a low level. But that doesnt mean I can't have two snowy trees in my kitchen!

msmarge567
12-15-12, 08:52 PM
I see the present pile as a goal option but not the actual goals. I had to start over on a new device so I'm on a low level. But that doesnt mean I can't have two snowy trees in my kitchen!

Lol of course you can!

Cali💜Dream

AuntyRose32
12-15-12, 09:06 PM
Has anyone gotten the "present pile" as a result of goals?
I see it listed in featured items locked by goal.
I've completed all the goals, and no more new ones have poped up yet for me.
My only uncompleted are the $5m and $10m.

Cali💜Dream

I've completed the goals too and the present pile is still locked for me with no new goals popping up. Maybe the goals haven't fully rolled out yet? I'm hesitant to buy anything else incase the goal for the present pile requires me to buy them, I don't want to rebuy things I already have. I think I'm gonna wait and see if anything else pops up.

nellylynn2
12-15-12, 09:28 PM
I hope that they roll out more decorations in a few days. Halloween had a lot more stuff and if I remember right the rolled out a little bit at a time. The funny thing was I was imagining decorations for the bed and thought of a sleigh bed lol. It would be really cute if the pile of presents was given on christmas =)

DSim04
12-15-12, 09:41 PM
I was really hoping to see more wall and flooring options.

lizzygee23
12-15-12, 09:55 PM
Yay I'm SO happy about this update! I hope there's going to be more stuff soon tho! I'd like Santa and reindeer deco, frosty windows like we got but with Christmas lights strung across them like the lights we had in bakery last year. And wallpaper and floor tiles, lots of kitchen stuff. Chairs with the "sweaters" that go on the back of them and a table with a matching runner maybe... And table deco for all rooms. And more houses like the gingerbread house, a whole cities worth. I have one in real life and love it!

lizzygee23
12-15-12, 09:57 PM
I've completed the goals too and the present pile is still locked for me with no new goals popping up. Maybe the goals haven't fully rolled out yet? I'm hesitant to buy anything else incase the goal for the present pile requires me to buy them, I don't want to rebuy things I already have. I think I'm gonna wait and see if anything else pops up.

Ditto! Except I got a little excited and already bought the Christmas tree! Lol

Dreamer691
12-15-12, 10:39 PM
I just completed all of the goals and got the rewards. It only took me about 5 minutes lol. I've got the present pile and the fireplace in my store so they unlocked for me. There is another mini goal after you complete each one to unlock the goal items. Maybe that's why you're having a problem unlocking it?

I took pics of each step of the goal as I completed it but for some reason today my phone has barely any internet reception to they won't upload into photobucket. I'll and do them for you eithr later or tomorrow.

Btw, the present pile is huge! I thought it would be some tiny tyhing you can hardly see, but nope it's about the same size as the Christmas tree (if not slightly bigger) and just a bit shorter. I've got everything in my home so feel free to come have a look. Most things are still black cause they're 'loading' or whatever, but they are there.

Dreamer691
12-15-12, 10:40 PM
Oh wow typing fails in there lol. I swear my spelling is usually better than that...

lizzygee23
12-15-12, 10:51 PM
I just completed all of the goals and got the rewards. It only took me about 5 minutes lol. I've got the present pile and the fireplace in my store so they unlocked for me. There is another mini goal after you complete each one to unlock the goal items. Maybe that's why you're having a problem unlocking it?

I took pics of each step of the goal as I completed it but for some reason today my phone has barely any internet reception to they won't upload into photobucket. I'll and do them for you eithr later or tomorrow.

Btw, the present pile is huge! I thought it would be some tiny tyhing you can hardly see, but nope it's about the same size as the Christmas tree (if not slightly bigger) and just a bit shorter. I've got everything in my home so feel free to come have a look. Most things are still black cause they're 'loading' or whatever, but they are there.

I came and saw your place, which I love! And I like the present pile too, I hope I get the goal soon...

Lateesha32
12-15-12, 10:53 PM
Hi Dreamer, Do happen to remember what mini goal unlocked the present pile? I didn't purchase anything before I started the goals so I don't know why it didn't unlock. I've been trying to figure out what went wrong. I want my present pile LOL!

sweetstuff525
12-15-12, 11:00 PM
Mine also hasn't unlocked

stephii123
12-15-12, 11:07 PM
hmm.. How come I am not getting the present pile Goal??? I am pretty sure that I had two goals to complete when I got on the game tonight then all of a sudden I only had the fire place goal. If someone has an explanation for this please let me know. Thank you & Merry christmas to all!!!

Dreamer691
12-16-12, 04:47 AM
I came and saw your place, which I love! And I like the present pile too, I hope I get the goal soon...

Aww thanks :) Yeah I don't know why the goals aren't all released at once to everyone. But hopefully you'll get them soon. They're really simple (one requires you starting a job though so try not to start one before you do them)

Hi Dreamer, Do happen to remember what mini goal unlocked the present pile? I didn't purchase anything before I started the goals so I don't know why it didn't unlock. I've been trying to figure out what went wrong. I want my present pile LOL!

The mini goal only appears when you've completed the 4 part goal first. It's called "Keeps on Giving" and should be at the bottom of your goal list if you've finished off the "Winter is Coming" goal chain. Hope that helps :)

And I'll keep fighting with my photobucket tomorrow morning for you all (it's 10:45pm here in Australia and I need sleep haha)

Dreamer691
12-16-12, 04:49 AM

hmm.. How come I am not getting the present pile Goal??? I am pretty sure that I had two goals to complete when I got on the game tonight then all of a sudden I only had the fire place goal. If someone has an explanation for this please let me know. Thank you & Merry christmas to all!!!

Have you tried force closing the app or restarting your device? Kinda generic advice but it sometimes is all that's needed.
Or did you complete it and just need to do the mini goal like I suggested to Lateesha just then?

Delforce
12-16-12, 05:43 AM

I finished the goals and got the present pile. Check in your storage tab thingie. That's where I found mine

Delforce
12-16-12, 05:45 AM
Yay I'm SO happy about this update! I hope there's going to be more stuff soon tho! I'd like Santa and reindeer deco, frosty windows like we got but with Christmas lights strung across them like the lights we had in bakery last year. And wallpaper and floor tiles, lots of kitchen stuff. Chairs with the "sweaters" that go on the back of them and a table with a matching runner maybe... And table deco for all rooms. And more houses like the gingerbread house, a whole cities worth. I have one in real life and love it!

I used the tables stacked with food from autumn collection. Looks good

CioCioSan
12-16-12, 05:59 AM
Didn't get my present pile either. Did however notice that the goal suddenly disappeared and I was surprised that it would be so short. It hen finished the fireplace goal, went to collect my fireplace and noticed the present pile was still locked??

raven1214
12-16-12, 07:04 AM
Can the developers do anything right? NO GOAL HERE EITHER! I still have goals from the Autumn update which I completed but the goals never went away and I refuse to buy more of what I already have (some of the multiples) to make the goal go away! This game has gone to bleep!

rene2222
12-16-12, 07:09 AM
I didnt check and bought stuff...now, i have double of certain item.

rene2222
12-16-12, 08:19 AM
I completed the goal and i didnt get the present pile too.

Classic70
12-16-12, 08:54 AM

Same here...

Lateesha32
12-16-12, 09:50 AM
Have you tried force closing the app or restarting your device? Kinda generic advice but it sometimes is all that's needed.
Or did you complete it and just need to do the mini goal like I suggested to Lateesha just then?

I'm now thinking the goal hasn't been rolled out to all countries. I remember with the Halloween update, the United Kingdom and I believe Australia were among the first to get the update and those in the United States were like one of the last countries to get the update. I'm in the US so I'm wondering if anyone else the states have gotten that goal unlocked? Thanks Dreamer for the suggestion, I'm going to try and reboot and see if that helps!

msmarge567
12-16-12, 11:51 AM
I used the tables stacked with food from autumn collection. Looks good

I just went to look at your place, looks fabulous!!

Cali💜Dream

kooky panda
12-16-12, 12:16 PM

Same here...

Same here. I also deleted and redownloaded the game. Mine is stilled locked. I will flag this over.

Delforce
12-16-12, 05:04 PM
I just went to look at your place, looks fabulous!!

Cali💜Dream

Thankyou. It's a work in progress :)

Dreamer691
12-16-12, 06:07 PM
Hey everyone! I hope you don't mind but I made a new thread for the goal pictures so that it would be easier to see them. Here's the link to the thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42433-Christmas-2012-Goal-pictures

msmarge567
12-16-12, 06:36 PM
Same here. I also deleted and redownloaded the game. Mine is stilled locked. I will flag this over.

Thanks Kooky!

Cali💜Dream

CuddlyDragon
12-16-12, 07:39 PM

Thanks Kooky for bringing this to our attention. I'll see what information I can get on this :)

meme1098
12-16-12, 07:40 PM
Kooky Panda,
Several of my goals were different. On the Home Sweet Home goal, I only had buy the gingerbread house. There was nothing about buying the frosty windows. Then, on the O Christmas Tree goal, I only had to buy the Christmas tree. There was nothing about starting 1 job.
This seems to be the difference. Not making the present pile open for purchase. Never got that goal at all.
I'm playing on iOS, ipad2 to be exact. What device are you on Kooky?

kooky panda
12-16-12, 07:50 PM
Kooky Panda,
Several of my goals were different. On the Home Sweet Home goal, I only had buy the gingerbread house. There was nothing about buying the frosty windows. Then, on the O Christmas Tree goal, I only had to buy the Christmas tree. There was nothing about starting 1 job.
This seems to be the difference. Not making the present pile open for purchase. Never got that goal at all.
I'm playing on iOS, ipad2 to be exact. What device are you on Kooky?

I have added this information to the bug report.
I am on Iphone 5.
I think some of the goals may have disappeared.

I got the same goals you did, then they just stopped.
We should get an answer soon!!

msmarge567
12-16-12, 08:42 PM
I am on Iphone 5.

Exactly same thing here. (On iPhone 4S)

Cali💜Dream

Dreamer691
12-16-12, 08:44 PM
Exactly same thing here. (On iPhone 4S)

Cali💜Dream

I'm on an earlier device (iPhone 3G) so if anything I thought mine would have stuffed up. Maybe I did mine fast before any bugs occurred or something?

ae64
12-16-12, 10:24 PM
Kooky, I saw at fs that there is a christmas version of hds. i tried to download it but it is not available in my country, netherlands. Can you tell me is it coming soon. The same for fs and cs? Hope you know something?
Happy holidays!

sophialane
12-16-12, 10:29 PM
I am on Iphone 5.

I'm on ipad and also had slightly different goals - nothing about starting a new job. Presents still locked. Thanks for looking into this!

shahnaz888
12-17-12, 12:34 AM
Same to mine.

ladyinhotpink
12-17-12, 04:35 AM
i am in the same boat as u guys no goals 4 huge pile of gifts

BlakeLovesCasey
12-17-12, 10:36 AM
Same here! I too play on my iPhone 3s and have no goal to unlock "Pile O Presents"! I also can't find a Christmas version. I received the update but my goals were in regular colors unlike the pictures of the goals that are red and green. That's not a big deal but I'd love to have the presents! Also just wondering..."Is this all we get?" I am really hoping for some holly, candy canes, lights, candles, reindeer, rugs...

mamareader02
12-17-12, 10:41 AM
Iphone4-no goal for me either for presents

cheenuts
12-17-12, 01:29 PM
I tried with iPhone 3Gs, 4, 5 & iPad2 / playing in Japan. I could only get to buying candy table and chair... Winter Is Coming goal disappeared after that, and hasn't come back yet. The Present Pile still unlocked(T_T)

cheenuts
12-17-12, 01:33 PM
I meant 'still locked'

CuddlyDragon
12-17-12, 01:34 PM
Hey everyone,

The Home Design team was made aware of this. :P

DellieT
12-17-12, 03:46 PM
I'm on an iPad 3 and didn't get any Winter is Coming goals. Also, all my visitors have disappeared.

kooky panda
12-17-12, 03:52 PM
I'm on an iPad 3 and didn't get any Winter is Coming goals. Also, all my visitors have disappeared.
Make sure nothing is blocking your door.

DellieT
12-17-12, 04:14 PM

Thanks. I had a plant slightly obscuring the door. Still waiting on Winter is Coming goal.

lizzygee23
12-17-12, 04:43 PM
Hey everyone,

The Home Design team was made aware of this. :P

Thank you!

shahnaz888
12-17-12, 09:11 PM
I am also on iPad 3. And did not have the winter is coming goal

shahnaz888
12-17-12, 09:13 PM
Nothing is blocking my door but still do not have the goal!
Anyway,what is it got to do with the door?

kooky panda
12-17-12, 09:24 PM
Nothing is blocking my door but still do not have the goal!
Anyway,what is it got to do with the door?
My post was answering another members question. See post 51.

italyzbella
12-18-12, 07:05 PM
Team Lava is aware and the developers are trying to correct it. They said to watch for another Dpwnload. It's not in the goals and won't be. The present pile is not huge either it will fit under the tree or where ever you want to put it. Merry Christmas All!! 

aleawads
12-19-12, 02:50 AM
I've just checked APP store and apparently Home Design story : Christmas is only available in Australia. What about the rest of us????? TL , do we suppose to decorate after Christmas? HDS : Christmas is available in Australia for about 4 or 5 days now? How long it's gonna take you to sort out?

Delforce
12-19-12, 09:27 AM
I use an iPad 3. I got the goals and was able to finished them quickly, ( TY TL ), and got the rewards i.e. the present pile. I did them days ago, when they first arrived. Yes, I'm in Australia.

kooky panda
12-19-12, 11:19 AM
I use an iPad 3. I got the goals and was able to finished them quickly, ( TY TL ), and got the rewards i.e. the present pile. I did them days ago, when they first arrived. Yes, I'm in Australia.
Do you have the new christmas game?

aleawads
12-19-12, 12:24 PM

So, you haven't actually downloaded anything ( something like we had for Halloween) ,you just have got everything from your goals????????

Akleia
12-19-12, 01:51 PM
Sorry, my english is not the best and i try to get informations about the pile Goal. I read all, but i m Not sure. Is there now a Solution for this Problem??? I had at beginning two goals but then, only one with the fireplace...what can i do now? I have ipad2.
Thx Akleia

kooky panda
12-19-12, 03:02 PM
Sorry, my english is not the best and i try to get informations about the pile Goal. I read all, but i m Not sure. Is there now a Solution for this Problem??? I had at beginning two goals but then, only one with the fireplace...what can i do now? I have ipad2.
Thx Akleia

Your English is good!!
We are still waiting on information for this from the community managers.

aleawads
12-19-12, 03:02 PM
Thx Akleia

I don't think so, unless you live in Australia .

Delforce
12-19-12, 04:13 PM
Do you have the new christmas game?
Yes. I downloaded it the day it was available, around the 12th I think. Took a few days for the decor to come thru. Then as soon as it did, within 1st hour, I completed all quests it showed. Few hours later, ppl were havin problems with quest disappearing.

DellieT
12-20-12, 12:42 AM
Yeah. I was able to finally download HDS Christmas and finish the goals to get the present pile. Thanks, HDS.

aleawads
12-20-12, 03:17 AM
Yes. I downloaded it the day it was available, around the 12th I think. Took a few days for the decor to come thru. Then as soon as it did, within 1st hour, I completed all quests it showed. Few hours later, ppl were havin problems with quest disappearing.

Do you have any items which you can only buy with diamonds ?

AuntyRose32
12-20-12, 11:04 AM
I just downloaded HDS Christmas version (iOS) and I got the goal for the present pile now....I had just started a two hour job though so now I've got to wait to start another job to collect my presents! Glad it's fixed, thanks TL.

AuntyRose32
12-20-12, 11:04 AM
Do you have any items which you can only buy with diamonds ?

Hi, none of the goals in HDS require you to spend gems.

kooky panda
12-20-12, 11:26 AM
I finally got my pile of presents unlocked after finishing goals under the new Home Design Christmas that was released this morning.
Version 1.0.5.

kooky panda
12-20-12, 02:59 PM
Looks like more christmas items have been added and new goals. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42433-Christmas-2012-Goal-pictures)

gary0474
12-20-12, 03:36 PM
One of the goals is to purchase holiday flooring and wallpaper but I don't have any holiday wallpaper or flooring. What to do??

Dreamer691
12-20-12, 05:23 PM
One of the goals is to purchase holiday flooring and wallpaper but I don't have any holiday wallpaper or flooring. What to do??

You can buy any wallpaper and flooring. It doesn't have to be the Christmas ones

sweetstuff525
12-22-12, 05:50 PM
thanks tl i just got the goal to download christmas story home design in ALL my games

after i downloaded i got another goal which rewarded me gold/gems

I noticed you upped the reward what was 30 gold/gems i now got 42 gold/gems
and on the toher games what used to reward you 6 gems no rewarded me 8 gems

im so happy

Baraze
12-31-12, 03:30 PM
Did anyone get the three lighted trees as a goal prize? Just to have them disappear?

I placed mine and went back a day layer to find them nowhere. Not I'm storage, placed out. Nothing!

kooky panda
12-31-12, 04:46 PM
Did anyone get the three lighted trees as a goal prize? Just to have them disappear?

I placed mine and went back a day layer to find them nowhere. Not I'm storage, placed out. Nothing!
Try restarting your device.
If you still cannot find them in your inventory, send an email to support@teamlava.com

Also make sure you are on the christmas version .