PDA

View Full Version : Android bugs

Cyclohexane
12-15-12, 09:24 AM
ANDROID BUGS
1.) When ordering from catalog, your position is no longer held. You have to scroll through all the full slots to find an empty one.

2.) The mahogany tile turned into this puke green tile.

3.) The harp does not show up in Thanksgiving version

You have to keep the Thanksgiving version installed to be able to play. Otherwise, ordering takes twice as long. Also, your floors are still the same color (can?t stand the bright green tile). I like the dark mahogany, was actually my favorite. In Christmas version, everything looks ugly. Problem is, some of the cool decorations, like the harp, do not show up in Thanksgiving version.

I hope you guys can straighten out these bugs. I will definitely not be keeping this version installed even though I really like the harp and have a music theme going.

phatmama08
12-18-12, 03:08 PM
I'm playing on Android as well. I'm with you on the catalog being a real pain. My tile is green too. My other problems I am have to store everything to move it and I won the mall santa for passing the goal but I can't get it to display. I have left plenty of room but it just won't go out of inventory. It won't even show up as the red square thing like you don't have enough room. I'm with you I hope this is fixed soon.

IsisGarden
12-20-12, 01:55 PM
I can't stand the catalog issue. I don't mind the green tile. It's kind of festive. Just change the catalog and where is the Christmas tree?

floagbuich
12-20-12, 04:14 PM
I have experienced all the above problems listed, the green tile and harp I can live with but the catalog returning to the first slot is frustrating.

Even more annoying, I am experiencing many many more 'server syncs'. I understand this has to be done but its happening a lot more and what has it just resulted in? AN UNWANTED SECRET BAG BOX PURCHASE!!! Thanks TL you have done it to me AGAIN, and given me 4th place, AGAIN. What did I get? An eeeny weeny pile of stacked pillows that are barely visible :( I was 3 gems away from buying a limited time item but now I'm back at 13? No chance. I worked so hard to earn those gems and they have now gone in a blink of an eye!I know there is nothing that TL will do to rectify this but I just had to rant as I'm so disappointed this has happened again. I was about to order something else and as I went for catalog, that's when it skipped and selected the secret box which is exactly where the catalog option is!! I NEVER open the box option on my design tab so why it selected this I do not know :( Again, extremely disappointed and VERY annoyed!! :(

Ok, rant over and thanks for listening. Apologies if I have put this in the wrong thread.

ccrider20
12-26-12, 08:07 PM
I am also having an issue with the catalog and the empty slots. If I do it too quickly, I accidentally click the "x" instead. The clothes position of the one you were looking at is still there, but you still have to scroll to find an empty spot. I hope this can be fixed soon.

nky1111
12-29-12, 03:25 PM
the harp and all new stuff does show up. I only has to run the xmas version once.
if u getting invisible items try"delete data" . then all the pictures will reload.

the green tile probably was supposed to be a xmas gift)))))))

rupertsmom1
12-30-12, 09:52 AM
The catalogue issue is annoying but no big deal. My big problem is my mall Santa. All the coins I spent on it and the only way to see it is if EVERY time before I go into the game I clear my data....otherwise there is just a bit open space there.....problem is aside from that being annoying I never remember to do it....lol. Love the game though!!

violetmissy
01-01-13, 01:25 AM
When you go into the Christmas version of fashion story, the mahogany tiles appear green. When to go to the regular version of fashion story, the mahogany tiles appear mahogany. I don't like the green tiles either so I always go to fashion story by clicking on the regular version icon. It seems like all the Christmas stuff is available currently in the regular version, just without the ugly green tile.