PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Vixen Christmas Goal. Help! Please and thank you.

electrikbarbarella
12-14-12, 09:09 PM
*Love* the Christmas goals. They are the best goals I've ever done, thanks TL. :)

VIXEN GOAL PROBLEM: I've completed both recipes, and I've added 8-10 new neighbors but the goal percentage stays stuck at 76%. I have added more than 3 new neighbors that I have sent requests to that have accepted my invite AND I have also had more than 3 new neighbors send me invites that I have accepted. I restarted the game 3 times and I'ved reinstalled the game 2 times too. Nothing seems to work. I can't move forward with the goals. :(

Has anyone else had this problem? How can it be fixed?

LadyInReds
12-14-12, 09:22 PM
did you also remove some of your inactive neighbors at the same time?
i remember my completion rate went down when I delete a couple of neighbors.

electrikbarbarella
12-15-12, 04:44 AM
Just added another new neighbor and my percentage only went up 1%. :(

electrikbarbarella
12-15-12, 05:14 AM
Ok, added another new neighbor just now and it went up 1% again. Anyone else having this trouble?

electrikbarbarella
12-15-12, 09:19 PM
You are right! While working on this goal I deleted inactive players. Doh! To fix the problem, I had to add 28 new neighbors. Took a while, but it can be done. I highly recommend you don't make my mistake and delete any neighbors until the Vixen goal is complete...unless you have alot of patience and spare time on your hands. lol

LadyInReds
12-15-12, 11:21 PM
how about going to add-me page and add all those players? you should hear back from them pretty soon.
i got most of my neighbors from the add-me page.

chewytwix
12-16-12, 06:20 AM
You are right! While working on this goal I deleted inactive players. Doh! To fix the problem, I had to add 28 new neighbors. Took a while, but it can be done. I highly recommend you don't make my mistake and delete any neighbors until the Vixen goal is complete...unless you have alot of patience and spare time on your hands. lol

I did the same thing with a previous goal in the past...except I didnt delete quite as many neighbors as you did :O good luck!