PDA

View Full Version : Desperate for Golden Apple and Shard

klesia
12-14-12, 05:54 PM
I have been having the magic garden for almost a month, and have not got the golden apple. So I (painfully) bought the apple tree, but until now, still have not got the golden apple :'(

The same with the Tabernaum. Have had it for more than a month and still no Shard dropped.
So desperate here, what to do? :'((((

cityfan
12-14-12, 06:00 PM
I'm at 2 weeks, and nothing yet.....

klesia
12-14-12, 06:15 PM
Very frustrating, isn't it? I keep on thinking that prolly I've done something wrong or missed a step or anything. I even tried to rotate and place the Tabernum back to its original place like I've read in some threads, still nothing happens. *sigh*

Jaeron_Q
12-14-12, 06:23 PM
It's indeed frustrating.
But I bought an Apple Tree, and it took me 70 harvests before the Golden Apple dropped. So don't fret. It will drop eventually.
As for the tablet, I collected from it for about a month, and suddenly yesterday, VOILA, it dropped. And another one dropped today.
So keep trying. It's annoying but you'll get there.

rengirl1978
12-14-12, 06:30 PM
it took me a few days to get one from the magic garden. I do nto think I have gotten any Knowledge Shards? What goal is that for?

klesia
12-14-12, 06:38 PM
It's indeed frustrating.
But I bought an Apple Tree, and it took me 70 harvests before the Golden Apple dropped. So don't fret. It will drop eventually.
As for the tablet, I collected from it for about a month, and suddenly yesterday, VOILA, it dropped. And another one dropped today.
So keep trying. It's annoying but you'll get there.

It's really annoying how once you got the thing you need, then the next time you collected something, it dropped again. Like the golden nugget, I got 2! One when I collected the farm and one when I collected the egg from the chicken, all withing 24 hours, but it took me a week to get the first one.
Hopefully I'll get the golden apple soon...wow, 70 harvests!

klesia
12-14-12, 06:44 PM
it took me a few days to get one from the magic garden. I do nto think I have gotten any Knowledge Shards? What goal is that for?

A few days? You are lucky! Been having the magic garden for a month, and no golden apple is dropped :(
I believe the Shard is to unlock a quest, if I'm not mistaken it's called the Tabernum REsearch AQuifers. Then when you get 2nd shard, it will triger another tabernum quests. I believe there are 3 shards to be obtained, from what I've read

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35412-Castle-Story-Reference-Thread.

midnightmeerkat
12-14-12, 06:49 PM
. I believe there are 3 shards to be obtained, from what I've read

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35412-Castle-Story-Reference-Thread.

4 shards at the moment

klesia
12-14-12, 06:57 PM
4 shards at the moment

4 and I have not even got the first one! *sigh*
Do u know any tips/ tricks to get the golden apple and the shards ? Been waiting for a month :'(

shermacadocious
12-14-12, 07:53 PM
Patience is the only answer, no secret tricks

marrrina
12-14-12, 09:11 PM
I got my first shard yesterday. As for the apple, I've only had the magic garden about a week. While I have more than one of the other golden items the apple seems the hardest to get!

ninjaAhug
12-14-12, 09:46 PM
What do the shards do? They sound epic but I have no idea why lol

iLLUMI2012
12-14-12, 09:58 PM
Folks, the Golden Apple comes from the Apple Tree not the Magic Garden.
It takes a while to get it, but it will come. Just keep harvesting apples regularly. You'll need the apples for other goals, so harvest often. :)
Just don't offer an apple to Sir Pigglesworth, he won't be impressed. Hehehe! :p

yupiyupigumgum
12-14-12, 11:20 PM
Folks, the Golden Apple comes from the Apple Tree not the Magic Garden.
It takes a while to get it, but it will come. Just keep harvesting apples regularly. You'll need the apples for other goals, so harvest often. :)
Just don't offer an apple to Sir Pigglesworth, he won't be impressed. Hehehe! :p

Actually magic garden also drop golden apple. I got mine from it, after a month. Please remember that this game is all about L U C K. So, patient IS the only thing we can do, oh yeah, and keep trying.

Jaeron_Q
12-14-12, 11:23 PM
Yep 70. By then, I already had 3 nuggets and 2 eggs. No apple, I'd pretty much given up by then. And then it dropped unexpectedly.
I found that things on castle story tend to appear when you least expect it, or when you don't need it anymore i.e glimmerdust is so scarce when building Ivy's hunt, then it drops like crazy from the mushrooms after you've built it.
That's what happened with the tablet, I was over it, and was content to get the 1320 gold or whatever, then it dropped on me. Good luck!!

klesia
12-15-12, 07:38 AM
Yep 70. By then, I already had 3 nuggets and 2 eggs. No apple, I'd pretty much given up by then. And then it dropped unexpectedly.
I found that things on castle story tend to appear when you least expect it, or when you don't need it anymore i.e glimmerdust is so scarce when building Ivy's hunt, then it drops like crazy from the mushrooms after you've built it.
That's what happened with the tablet, I was over it, and was content to get the 1320 gold or whatever, then it dropped on me. Good luck!!

You put it really well! Yes, things tend to appear when we least expect it. I can only cross my fingers that it will happen soon ^_^ THanks for the wish, I need that luck!

klesia
12-15-12, 07:39 AM
Actually magic garden also drop golden apple. I got mine from it, after a month. Please remember that this game is all about L U C K. So, patient IS the only thing we can do, oh yeah, and keep trying.

Crossing my fingers for LUCK ^_^

klesia
12-15-12, 07:40 AM
I have not even got Sir Pigglesworth since I have not finished the quest...but I will keep in mind once I get it, I won't offer it apples :P

klesia
12-15-12, 07:41 AM
What do the shards do? They sound epic but I have no idea why lol

It unlock quests relating to Tabernum. Here's the link http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ference-Thread.

klesia
12-15-12, 07:42 AM
I got my first shard yesterday. As for the apple, I've only had the magic garden about a week. While I have more than one of the other golden items the apple seems the hardest to get!

Yes it's true, I got couple of eggs and nuggets, and no apple so far

klesia
12-15-12, 07:44 AM
Patience is the only answer, no secret tricks

Yeah, I guess so. But I read the thread about putting the tabernaum to the exact same place and position the first time we found it. I read it was a bug or something, if we move/change the position of the tabernaum, it won't give us the shard. I don't know if it's true or not, already put the tabernum back in its original place, nothing happens so far.

yupiyupigumgum
12-15-12, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I guess so. But I read the thread about putting the tabernaum to the exact same place and position the first time we found it. I read it was a bug or something, if we move/change the position of the tabernaum, it won't give us the shard. I don't know if it's true or not, already put the tabernum back in its original place, nothing happens so far.

One player who suceeded in getting 4 shards less than a month ( yes, he does exist) told me that the tabernum position won't affect anything. He moved his tabernum and yet he got 4 shard. I moved mine to the original position and 2 collects later I've got my first shard. So...it's about luck

boxesj
12-15-12, 04:33 PM
Check the storage. I think I got the apple from magic garden (i dont have apple tree) after couple days unlocked it, but I didn't see it.. And suddenly found in the storage..

Got 2 shards so far..

boxesj
12-15-12, 04:35 PM
Collect 1st shards in its original place.. And second after its moved... Less than two weeks...

scottyhaha
12-15-12, 05:24 PM
One player who suceeded in getting 4 shards less than a month ( yes, he does exist) told me that the tabernum position won't affect anything. He moved his tabernum and yet he got 4 shard. I moved mine to the original position and 2 collects later I've got my first shard. So...it's about luck
That person is me, I get 4 shards within 2 weeks. The 2nd time I collect the tablet I get the 1st. Then after a week I get the 2nd shard, getting the 3rd shard right after the 2nd one. Then the 4th shard 2 days after the 3th.

yupiyupigumgum
12-15-12, 05:46 PM
That person is me, I get 4 shards within 2 weeks. The 2nd time I collect the tablet I get the 1st. Then after a week I get the 2nd shard, getting the 3rd shard right after the 2nd one. Then the 4th shard 2 days after the 3th.

Yup, it is you. Hail to mighty scotty! :)

Ayachii
12-16-12, 02:19 PM
I didn't know that a lot of people waited on the Magic Garden for the Golden Apple.

I caved and bought an Apple Tree way before I even expanded to the Magic Garden.
I had Sir Pigglesworth before expanding or unlocking it as well. Kind of backwards.

But I do agree; it's all about chance. Nobody gets singled out for good luck or bad luck.
There are way too many players for them to be selective. Just have patience.

I personally think it makes the game more fun and interesting~

onemansmiracle
12-17-12, 05:56 AM
I have been having the magic garden for almost a month, and have not got the golden apple. So I (painfully) bought the apple tree, but until now, still have not got the golden apple :'(

The same with the Tabernaum. Have had it for more than a month and still no Shard dropped.
So desperate here, what to do? :'((((

I played a few weeks without knowing there is such thing as shard, but as soon as I started to spin it,I got my first shard :) and 2 days later a second one,and a week later the 3rd one, but now I am waiting for the last one. Even they said the update fixed tabernaum's postion problem, but you better spin it for a try. I mean spin it a few time before you collect it, it worked like a charm for me.

And for the golden apple, I also waited for 2 weeks, if a mgaic garden won`t drop one,it never will, and so did the apple tree. This was the hard truth for me,until I got my second apple tree from dark cave adventure, this new tree dropped two golden apples within one day like a garbage. But be patient... the golden apple will finally come just when you are running out of your patience ;(

moda999
12-17-12, 02:32 PM
Thought I would update on my shard trouble. Not had a shard for weeks, not even one. I have rotated til I'm dizzy. In desperation I put back the Tabernum into its original position and rotated it also back to original. First collection got a shard!!!! Couldn't believe it.

When I think about it I moved it as soon as I uncovered that square and before I collected from it. I have no idea if this is pure coincidence but on my other device I got all 4 shards weeks ago soon after unlocking it but pretty sure I didn't move it until I'd collected from it at least once.

Just thought I would share in case it helps someone else. I am so happy to have finally received a shard. I'm on IOS latest update btw which was supposed to fix the location bug.

aimeeq
12-17-12, 05:52 PM
I moved mine right after unlocking it about a month ago and have moved it several times. Just got my first shard today

bbarra
05-21-13, 03:20 AM
I have one shard from the tabernaum but I never got the tabernaum research goals mentioned in this thread. I feel like I've been *****ed out of something. I never got the RE goal list either and I've done the golden trade already.

jua1978
05-21-13, 03:23 AM
Got my golden apple from my deep mine

minndom
05-21-13, 03:40 AM
Wow, I'm maxed on apples even after doing a few apple pies, and no golden apple. No shards either, for that matter. Am I just really unlucky?

maguar
05-21-13, 03:42 AM
I have one shard from the tabernaum but I never got the tabernaum research goals mentioned in this thread. I feel like I've been *****ed out of something. I never got the RE goal list either and I've done the golden trade already.

Do you have the shard in your inventory? If so when you collect from 1 well or pond do you get 2 water?

maguar
05-21-13, 03:42 AM
Wow, I'm maxed on apples even after doing a few apple pies, and no golden apple. No shards either, for that matter. Am I just really unlucky?

Not really unlucky. There are a lot of people in a similar position. They'll come with time.

bbarra
05-21-13, 03:48 AM
Do you have the shard in your inventory? If so when you collect from 1 well or pond do you get 2 water?
Yes, the shard is in inventory and no, only get 1 water.

maguar
05-21-13, 04:03 AM
Yes, the shard is in inventory and no, only get 1 water.

I think you'll need to email support@teamlava.com and get them to look into your game.

wassupbaby
05-21-13, 04:48 AM
Having the shards in inventory doesnt necessary mean you have its effect. Completing the goal after getting the shard is the key. You need to complete the goal first in order to get its effect.

maguar
05-21-13, 04:50 AM
Having the shards in inventory doesnt necessary mean you have its effect. Completing the goal after getting the shard is the key. You need to complete the goal first in order to get its effect.

Just FYI in another thread bbarra has stated his goals and the tablet one isn't in it.

wassupbaby
05-21-13, 08:44 AM
Just FYI in another thread bbarra has stated his goals and the tablet one isn't in it.

*.* oukey i didnt know that, then contact support as you mentioned is the last option.

Oliver118
05-21-13, 09:56 AM

So this was the thread you were talking about in my new thread!