PDA

View Full Version : TL mods.. Help me!

EliteOne
12-14-12, 03:23 PM
Hi, I have been expanding my field but by bit from time to time. And I have come across a section of trees that I cannot clear, I mean.. I do not even have the option to clear the area.. It remains dark. I was curious if there is some glitch.. But I have also realized that I am not the only person with the same problem. Can you clear this up for me please.

It is in the main area towards the top left and it is in a corner. Without leaving the original cliff

kwhales
12-14-12, 03:31 PM
There are areas of land on each island you can't clear. Future features probably. There was one at the dawn tree level, but the dawn tree took its place.

foxxiegirl
12-14-12, 03:32 PM
Hi, I have been expanding my field but by bit from time to time. And I have come across a section of trees that I cannot clear, I mean.. I do not even have the option to clear the area.. It remains dark. I was curious if there is some glitch.. But I have also realized that I am not the only person with the same problem. Can you clear this up for me please.

It is in the main area towards the top left and it is in a corner. Without leaving the original cliff

Nobody can clear these areas.

kooky panda
12-14-12, 03:34 PM
There are certain areas you cannot clear.
See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39731-Expanding&p=322865&viewfull=1#post322865)