PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Christmas decorations

LorettaLS
12-14-12, 11:37 AM
I play Rs as well and I have it decorated big time.As for bakery,you only have a couple of items to decorate.First I dont like the fact the ones you do have takes gems.That in order to have to decorate just a little bit you have to spend money.Well I guess my bakerywont too much like Christmas.

elp2002
12-14-12, 11:54 AM
Loretta -I'm sorry you're disappointed. I don't see where you stated what platform you access the game on Android, iOS, or kindle? If it's Kindle then it's my understanding you are correct - there aren't many Christmas items. Maybe TL hasn't gotten caught up with being able to make items for Kindle users. If you're on iOS then I believe there is a holiday table and chair from last year, wallpaper, flooring, and poinsettia plants that cost gold coins not gems. Also, the reindeer goals don't cost gems just time to collect them.

In the Bakery Story game discussion forum there are many people posting their frustration about not getting a Christmas tree and other typical items associated with Christmas. Hopefully, TL is still planning another update. In the meantime, while it would be nice to have the tree (at least!) I remember two years ago before they made a tree available that I used the little green tree and put the small red rose plants around it. Definitely not the same, but it did help until they released the real deal.

Good luck! I'm sure your bakery will still look great!

elp2002
12-14-12, 11:58 AM
In the meantime, while it would be nice to have the tree (at least!) I remember two years ago before they made a tree available that I used the little green tree and put the small red rose plants around it. Definitely not the same, but it did help until they released the real deal.

I apologize, I should have clarified that I did this in Restaurant story not Bakery story. The point is I'll bet you can think of something clever to do while you wait.

mamareader02
12-14-12, 12:04 PM
I'm on iOS and I agree-compared to last year's abundance of deco,this year seems it was hastily thought of.yes,the goal this year is pretty cool and unique,but usually we get more options for wallpaper,chairs,tables,ect

elp2002
12-14-12, 12:18 PM
I agree with you mamareader02, but now they have all these different platforms to keep up with. If everyone wants it fair all around then it takes up TL's resources and they can't give all of us more stuff. It's like having $100 and one child to buy for. Cool! That kid gets the best! Next year, though, you have two kids to buy for and still only $100 -now they each only get $50. etc. etc.

I know someone will argue that TL has tons of cash, but we don't really know what they have available so that is not a fair assumption. More people to make happy = less time with each.
Be careful what you wish for people because you just might get it!

LorettaLS
12-14-12, 02:10 PM
I agree with you mamareader02, but now they have all these different platforms to keep up with. If everyone wants it fair all around then it takes up TL's resources and they can't give all of us more stuff. It's like having $100 and one child to buy for. Cool! That kid gets the best! Next year, though, you have two kids to buy for and still only $100 -now they each only get $50. etc. etc.

I know someone will argue that TL has tons of cash, but we don't really know what they have available so that is not a fair assumption. More people to make happy = less time with each.
Be careful what you wish for people because you just might get it!
What I was trying to say was only two floor its,clock and one wallpaper and tile,it just makes it impossible to decorate it for Christmas.I am on Android

LorettaLS
12-14-12, 02:13 PM
Sorry,its two floor decorations,one tile and one wallpaper,and the little itty bity clock,which I bought six of.

sweetstuff525
12-14-12, 02:32 PM
Sorry,its two floor decorations,one tile and one wallpaper,and the little itty bity clock,which I bought six of.
You could get the reindeers and Santa grotto from goals

diana1951
12-14-12, 04:15 PM
I too have no decorations...I'm on Nexus 7....diana1951...Extreme frustration here...Please fix...!!!