PDA

View Full Version : Where is Christmas????

tucsongrl
12-13-12, 07:12 PM
Restaurant story (which I rarely play) has AWESOME christmas decorations. What the heck is going on with Bakery Story??? I have waited all day to get an update with Christmas items and I see nothing. I don't see anyone else stressing over this. I have purchased Gems and am ready to spend I am just so confused as to why there is no christmas? I don't get why RS has such rad decorations and BS has absolutely nothing. Come on already!!! I don't feel like celebrating Christmas in February!!!!

nmishii
12-13-12, 07:29 PM
Don't worry, won't be releasing new Christmas items in February so you won't have to celebrate Christmas in February.

If you're on Android, go to Google Play and install the Christmas version.

gigi_rules
12-13-12, 09:59 PM
What about kindle users???????? We dont have any update yet!

Ororo132
12-13-12, 11:33 PM
Where's the KINDLE FIRE Update?

chzhed2522
12-14-12, 04:44 PM
Yeah! STILL NO KINDLE FIRE UPDATES!!!! CAN TEAM LAVA PLEASE RESPOND.

pattypopo
12-14-12, 05:16 PM
Quitting all my games. Tired of kindle players getting shorted on goals and decor and all of our questions ignored.

lattelaugh
12-14-12, 06:13 PM
Agreed. BS Christmas is lame so far. So was the fall stuff.

lattelaugh
12-14-12, 06:20 PM
I would like to be able to buy the mint tree from the candy box, since there is so little holiday stuff out, but I won't buy the box on the chance I might get it. I play several TL games, and I may take BS out of rotation like Home Design.

gigi_rules
12-15-12, 01:01 AM
Ok TL....seriously???? IOS has now had the Christmas update for almost a week now. Even though they are disappointed....us Kindle Fire users would still like the update!!!!! I'm tired of seeing everyones decorum when I know I cant get it. I feel like a kid looking through the window of a candy store with lots of gems and coins burning a hole in my pocket but the store is closed only to me. I see other kids in the store buying lots of candy but I'm stuck outside. PLEASE LET US KINDLE FIRE USERS IN....CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE ALREADY!!!!!

ashrb
12-15-12, 10:30 AM
I feel like TL went more all out with Halloween than with these lousy Christmas updates.

dyingforstyle
12-15-12, 04:47 PM
iOS does not have the christmas update, the only way to get it is if you've had last years version. But I feel your anger hun, I really do. These updates, uh uh, not very nice����

thatgirl444
12-15-12, 07:33 PM
im IOS and i have the update. I never had last year's version as i only started playing few month ago

landa001
12-15-12, 08:02 PM
How did you get the ISO update? I am ISO & I don't have this update.

Thanks

sweetstuff525
12-15-12, 08:14 PM

Thanks
Download the regular bakery story app

LadyInReds
12-15-12, 11:23 PM
I feel like TL went more all out with Halloween than with these lousy Christmas updates.

i feel the same too

acts626
12-16-12, 12:08 AM
This is ridiculous where is the kindle fire update for Xmas its almost a week away!! What is going on

meshpiece
12-16-12, 02:25 AM
Quitting all my games. Tired of kindle players getting shorted on goals and decor and all of our questions ignored.

I agree! I just shut my doors. I have a kindle also and I spend way too much on gems in a game where I am not treated like players on others platforms. I encourage all kindle players to do the same until we get Christmas versions!

thatgirl444
12-16-12, 02:28 AM

Thanks

I went to the app store and downloaded the christmas bakery version...it has a gingerbread man in the front

bananaz68
12-16-12, 02:40 AM
I did them same!!! Not fair for us kindle players I also closed my restaurant