PDA

View Full Version : Jake a few questions?

Takiofallen
12-13-12, 01:40 PM
We are all waiting for the update to hit friday morning, since TL time is different for everyone there will be questions about the features. I am starting the thread for us ONLY to post question for Jake to answer about the MECHANICS of the new spell book and crafting features. So he has a heads up on the basic questions we may have. So let us post questions only. No answers, no responses to other peoples questions. Just questions about the MECHANICS. Not dragons, not when android will receive the update and not how often new features will be add to this new feature. Those question can be asked when jake reopens his thread.

My first question is about the martial request. Will we be able to ask a neighbor for maps and material on the same day, or will we have to split who we ask for what because we are only allowed to request help once a day per neighbor?

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 01:54 PM
My first question is about the material request. Will we be able to ask a neighbor for maps and material on the same day, or will we have to split who we ask for what because we are only allowed to request help once a day per neighbor?

I was thinking about that too. And how much can we ask in a day? We do have that (measly) limit if 20 maps per day. I wonder if the pther materials are also limited.

And some stuff can be asked for, some can be built. Kinda like in Castle Story, right?

[S8] Elsa
12-13-12, 02:08 PM
Please continue the discussion here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41720-New-Crafting-Buildings).