PDA

View Full Version : Can Somebody tell me why everyone needs parts and i not ????

hamzagul
12-13-12, 10:30 AM
Hello

Since 2 days all my neighbors needs parts like santa light or snowflake gear etc. but how and why?
Theres no bakery story christmas ed. to install and i have no missions?
theres no oven for christmas , at my game is nothing about christmas ?
I am playing at a android phone is that the problem?
Can somebody please tell me how i can get the christmas version or the missions?

Thanks..

flyingtart
12-13-12, 10:37 AM
I am also on Android and do not have the option to build a Christmas oven. I also do not have access to any of the new Christmas recipes like Instant Pudding, PB Chocolate Cake or Peppermint Mocha. There are currently no updates to install and I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game but it made no difference and I still can't access these items.

hamzagul
12-14-12, 12:27 AM
And no answer. You can tell us only that we will never get christmas in game this time or tell us 3 days 4 days or whatever we have to wait.

nmishii
12-14-12, 12:46 AM
I am on an Android and installed Bakery Christmas from Google Play today.

Kindle Fire has not received goals, and TL hasn't said whether they will or not. TL doesn't give dates on when something will be released, or whether it will be released or not.

elp2002
12-14-12, 11:41 AM
Geez... first, Calm Down! TL released the BS Christmas version and it's on Google play now for download. Breathe! Also, please read the Bakery Discussion forums before you start asking all sorts of other already answered questions, ok? It's very informative over there and that's where most of the other Android whiners hang out too - so you won't feel alone.