PDA

View Full Version : Mistmoth dragon freezes in place

ryuta88
12-13-12, 06:23 AM
Sometimes my mistmoth dragon freezes in place and stops moving.It is the only dragon I have seen this happen to. I can unfreeze it by moving it to a different habitat but then it quickly just happens again. Every other dragon I own is fine. It only happens to my mistmoth.

[S8] Elsa
12-13-12, 03:38 PM
Thank you for the report. Please try force closing the game and reinstalling the game. This will not affect your game data. It is stored on our servers. ^_^

ryuta88
12-14-12, 08:45 AM
Ok I did that and it still happens. Apparently I'm not the only one this is happening to.

SlightlyJaded61
12-14-12, 08:50 AM
Mine has been this way for a couple months now. No matter where I move it, nothing changes.

Sidni7
12-15-12, 05:30 AM
I've seen this happen when I've visited a neighbour's island. Sometimes, all the Mistmoths are just frozen in place. Its freaky.,

AraRaider
04-13-13, 12:45 AM
Wow, it's sad that this thread is a year old and I'm still experiencing what seems to be a permanently frozen mistmoth. All of my other dragons are fine... I've tried closing off the app and re-opening it, I've uninstalled the app and re-downloaded...Nothing seems to work and I'm clearly, obviously not the only one who is experiencing this problem. I'm sure there are many other players who have this same problem with their mistmoth being frozen, but they haven't bothered to post on this. Although the more people who post on this, the higher the chances are that this bug might actually fixed...but I guess it might mean waiting another year? Just kidding! Sorta. Hehe. Please, please fix this bug team lava, you guys make plenty of money off us loyal dragon story fans that fixing a wee bug such as this, shouldn't be that much trouble? After all, where would team lava be if none of us played? :)