PDA

View Full Version : Error, need help!!

Tomblue
12-13-12, 06:19 AM
I'm playing the DS on my iphone 3g, but 2 days now appear an error that I do not know what, my dragon just walk in place without moving or flying around.do not know what is the error would invite people to help.I hope I can play DS on iphone 3g long as possible, because I and some people do not have access to change the device, but one thing is me and they all loved the Dragon story !!! ;) ;)

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 06:37 AM
What dragon is it? Storm dragons and mismoths usually "freeze" for hours :p

tr8on
12-13-12, 06:39 AM
Normally when I see the dragon "frozen" I will tap the habitat and then select the dragon and it normally unfreezes it. But I don't know if it's the same issue.

Tomblue
12-13-12, 09:15 AM
All my dragon are Frozen. I donnot why ??

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 09:18 AM
All my dragon are Frozen. I donnot why ??

That's odd! Do this: press the lock button and the home button simultaneously until your ipad goes all black, then wait for it to turn back on.

Susyalba
12-13-12, 09:36 AM
CCan you click on anything? If you can, try hitting social and visiting another island, then (go ahead and "play" with the dragons while your there :-) then hit "home" , when money "freezes" that usually does the trick. You might be running low on memory since its an "older" model phone. Maybe you could delete some unnecessary AP'S? ?? Make it go faster. Good luck.

Susyalba
12-13-12, 09:39 AM
*mine* freezes...sorry...we all know ~money~ dosent freeze, it just flows freely. Lol

Horntail21
12-13-12, 09:41 AM
You could try the uninstall/reinstall and see if that helps possibly

kooky panda
12-13-12, 11:24 AM
I'm playing the DS on my iphone 3g, but 2 days now appear an error that I do not know what, my dragon just walk in place without moving or flying around.do not know what is the error would invite people to help.I hope I can play DS on iphone 3g long as possible, because I and some people do not have access to change the device, but one thing is me and they all loved the Dragon story !!! ;) ;)

Dragon takes alot of memory due to all the animations. Sometimes older devices will have lagging and freezing issues when playing.
Try restarting your device before playing.
You may also want to check to see if you have any applications on your device that you can delete to free up some memory.