PDA

View Full Version : Goals to pay gems? No way!

pumpkita
12-13-12, 06:00 AM
We were supposed to obtain christmas displays for free... And now we have to pay them because items you bought are not retroactive? Sorry buy i find this kind of a scam, i was so happy to get them without gems until i found by th fire orders didn't work. I'm not paying 35 gems to skip steps for a display that is supposed to be free.( and i already pay 5 gems because i thought it was only the cocoa mugs:mad:)
I just had to state this here. That's it.

slender2
12-13-12, 06:09 AM
you're completely right this is a scam you know in bakery story thanksgiving there was a goal of the thanksgiving table it was cheap but the chair costs 32k each, and the goal reward was 1k coins and 10xp this isn' fair I didn't completed the goal and the time expired.

queentina3
12-13-12, 06:13 AM
You don't have to pay gems for any of the FS Goals. When a goal asks you to "place" something, that means you have to order it in your catalog slots then place them on a rack or table. Make sure you're using the iOS World Games version or Android FS XMAS version and your goals should work fine.

pumpkita
12-13-12, 06:22 AM
I think you are the one who doesn't get it. Go to the thread of Xmas goals and you will understand my post. By the way, I already have the default version of FS that have been updated, still goals doesn't work.

queentina3
12-13-12, 07:34 AM
I think you are the one who doesn't get it. Go to the thread of Xmas goals and you will understand my post. By the way, I already have the default version of FS that have been updated, still goals doesn't work.

I've completed the goals and I didn't have to spend gems on anything, so you're correct that I "don't get it". Please explain how you would have to spend gems in order to get by the goals.

pumpkita
12-13-12, 07:52 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42006-FS-Xmas-Goals-2012
Since you haven't bothered to read this thread I shall explain it: if you purchase any of the christmas objects( catalog, walls, furniture, etc) BEFORE you complete the goals, you get stuck because the goal won't recognoise it anymore. I don't know if this happens on Android since I'm from Apple, but I'm not the only one with this problem. Now please bother yourself to read the thread about Xmas goals for furter information.

mymummy789
12-13-12, 08:01 AM
I had already purchased the floor tiles before getting the goal to place them and it was recognised and ticked as complete. However, I have never known a goal to be retroactive in relation to ording and placing clothing as it is very easy to place another order. Had you already placed the catalogue items before you got the goal to place them?

pumpkita
12-13-12, 08:47 AM
Yes, i did, and now any of the By the fire works on the goal, i thought it was just the cacao mug, but the rest are the same. And it also happened in the wedding display long time ago, it seems quite common, at least for apple users...

mymummy789
12-13-12, 09:38 AM
why don't you place another order? It doesn't register previous orders but if you order the items now you have the goal they will count towards it. I am on IOS and have never had a problem, as long as the orders are placed after I receive the goal.

AuntyRose32
12-13-12, 09:57 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42006-FS-Xmas-Goals-2012
Since you haven't bothered to read this thread I shall explain it: if you purchase any of the christmas objects( catalog, walls, furniture, etc) BEFORE you complete the goals, you get stuck because the goal won't recognoise it anymore. I don't know if this happens on Android since I'm from Apple, but I'm not the only one with this problem. Now please bother yourself to read the thread about Xmas goals for furter information.

Mmmm....I think queentina3 did read that thread, SHE STARTED THE THREAD! and she clearly tells you in big red letters not to buy any of the Christmas decor before the goals ask you to as they are not retroactive. So I think it's you that hasn't bothered yourself to read the thread. I just think it's funny that you are quoting her thread back to her, the one that she put up there to help everyone but yet you are telling her she's wrong. There is no need to be so rude about this, and yes the way you spoke to queentina3 in your post was rude. You can tell me to mind my own business and I happily will before you bite my head off too.

Sorry to go off topic here everyone but this kind of behavior just bothers me, no need for it.

pumpkita
12-13-12, 10:16 AM
Ok, i apologize for being rude, maybe that's not the best way I admit. But still i'm telling queetina is not right, what i meaned is that after having the goals, it doesn't register on the goal itself.
And maybe I have not expressrd well since i'm not native english, but you judge me for being rude by being rude yourself, so let's calm, i posted to look for a solution, not to argue about social conventions ok?

Now that cleared, any ideas why the goals doesn't register the catalog orders?

Thanks

queentina3
12-13-12, 10:16 AM
Yes, i did, and now any of the By the fire works on the goal, i thought it was just the cacao mug, but the rest are the same. And it also happened in the wedding display long time ago, it seems quite common, at least for apple users...

I'm sorry but I'm still confused on WHICH goal you're stuck on that would require you to skip for gems. What is the goal name?

pumpkita
12-13-12, 10:21 AM
The last goal of the snow board display, you have to order 10 pieces of By the fire, already displayed some and did't register on the goal.

queentina3
12-13-12, 10:35 AM
The last goal of the snow board display, you have to order 10 pieces of By the fire, already displayed some and did't register on the goal.

Ok, now that you have the goal just order again and then place them when it comes due, it should then be acknowledged in the goal. You can't place items until AFTER the goal appears.

pumpkita
12-13-12, 10:48 AM
Ok, let me repeat again... I already ordered them again, and placed them AFTER being in that part of the goal, still they don't register. The same happened in the previous part of the goal with the cacao mug, i had to skip it for gems thinking it was a bug.

kooky panda
12-13-12, 11:35 AM
Ok, let me repeat again... I already ordered them again, and placed them AFTER being in that part of the goal, still they don't register. The same happened in the previous part of the goal with the cacao mug, i had to skip it for gems thinking it was a bug.

You have to place them to order, but the goal will not complete until you take them out and put them on a rack or counter.

pumpkita
12-13-12, 12:15 PM
You have to place them to order, but the goal will not complete until you take them out and put them on a rack or counter.

Already did it and didn't work... I will try restarting iphone and reinstalling the game.

pumpkita
12-14-12, 07:25 AM
I uninstalled the game,restarted phone and reinstalled it, now it works! Strange buy it worked. Thanks for your help anyway, and sorry for the problems, i really thought the goals were bugged... I guess it was just a minor problem since it solved reinstalling the game.
Thanks

cast1532
12-14-12, 08:04 AM
I had bought some of the new floor tiles and it was recognized. Sometimes, TL gets it right in one of their games.