PDA

View Full Version : Dear Life you stink!

cher6187
12-13-12, 05:14 AM
Pardon my fusteration (I'm sure many related). But if I breed one more LIFE I may scream. Arghhhh!! This is almost worse than trying for the Diamond!

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-13-12, 05:27 AM
It's only a 3 hour fail.
Deal.

:D

kwhales
12-13-12, 05:54 AM
no one is making you go after the new dragon. 3 hrs is nothing.....could be 24 hrs.

onawing1
12-13-12, 06:14 AM
I sympathize, I too feel like the life (dragon) is being sucked from me. Wilds and land worms coming out of my ears. Forrestfires coming out of my....

Well.

I also agree with what the others have said. Three is better than twelve or twenty four. Its no help when it would have been cheaper to just buy the dragon outright.

I am hoping to take care of my surplus once crafting becomes available to all. Until then, I am having a sale on land worms and forrestfires.

Going cheap!

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 06:38 AM
Still, twelve three hour fails are driving me nutters. XD

tr8on
12-13-12, 06:42 AM
3 hour fails are not bad at all... it's the other that are frustrating. :/ Still workin on the Snowman myself.

faisal01911349250
12-13-12, 07:05 AM
This life is like a firestorm but by comparison of fail time it's 1/4th the wait

cher6187
12-13-12, 09:18 AM
Yes it is only a 3 hour fail but it is still fusterating. I almost feel that with the shorter fail times it takes longer to get the dragon.

Tomblue
12-13-12, 09:23 AM
I breed 4 times fire vs forest and i got 3 life 1 landworm. Only landworm i donnot have before. I want snow come on next breed. Good luck every body !!

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 09:27 AM
Yes it is only a 3 hour fail but it is still fusterating. I almost feel that with the shorter fail times it takes longer to get the dragon.

Well, truth is we get more tries within a certain time span. So i guess it's better to have a shorter fail time. :) but still, it's frustrating xD

grondai
12-13-12, 09:28 AM
Ya 3 hours is nothing. You could be on your 3rd poison and that would be equal to 21 life tries

mrsforbes
12-13-12, 09:30 AM
I need forestfire but I keep getting life and wild. It's very frustrating instead of failing twice a day I'm failing 6-8 times no fun.

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 09:34 AM
Ya 3 hours is nothing. You could be on your 3rd poison and that would be equal to 21 life tries

Yup. And who knows, our breeding "luck" may be based on the number of tries. :p

jl0408
12-13-12, 09:36 AM
I'm on my 3rd Life. It's kinda funny when that 3 hours pops up again and you think "I'm so sick of Life". But I'll take a 3 hour fail over a 20 hour fail any time.

retro71
12-13-12, 09:41 AM
I'm on my 3rd Life. It's kinda funny when that 3 hours pops up again and you think "I'm so sick of Life". But I'll take a 3 hour fail over a 20 hour fail any time.

True that! I have at least 5 of Island, Sunrise, Poison, Magic...this is a mini vaca from long fail times.

bjjsteve
12-13-12, 09:41 AM
3 hour fails are far better then the alternatives. Like others have said, you get more chances in a day than you would if you were trying for Anubis.

I have been saving my fails and feeding the trade building for the Ruby dragon on my main account. I got lucky this morning and bred the new dragon and crafted the Ruby.

grondai
12-13-12, 09:44 AM
3 hour fails are far better then the alternatives. Like others have said, you get more chances in a day than you would if you were trying for Anubis.

I have been saving my fails and feeding the trade building for the Ruby dragon on my main account. I got lucky this morning and bred the new dragon and crafted the Ruby.

Congrats! I want the new update so bad

bjjsteve
12-13-12, 09:49 AM
Congrats! I want the new update so bad

You actually have my main account as a neighbor. It's listed as "Dragonman". You won't be able to see Ruby till later today and then new one won't go on the nest till tomorrow. I don't speed hardly anything up and I've never bought gold so far(I refused to after they up the nest price from 25 to 250.)

grondai
12-13-12, 09:51 AM
You actually have my main account as a neighbor. It's listed as "Dragonman". You won't be able to see Ruby till later today and then new one won't go on the nest till tomorrow. I don't speed hardly anything up and I've never bought gold so far(I refused to after they up the nest price from 25 to 250.)

You will have the new dragon that soon? It may be a different type of gemstone dragon...forest...water...

bjjsteve
12-13-12, 09:57 AM
You will have the new dragon that soon? It may be a different type of gemstone dragon...forest...water...

I meant the Snowman and Ruby not anything that hasn't been released.

jl0408
12-13-12, 11:59 AM
I think I have it on 4th try with fire/life. 21 hours! I rarely ever get that lucky.

nikky2012
12-13-12, 09:23 PM
I've had 10 lifes so far and 5 wilds. I'm still without forestfire, landworm and the new LE.

jovanisto
12-14-12, 02:11 AM
If at least i could get ANY fire/forest combo besides life.... Nope. Well gives me a lot of trading material ;)

accisse
12-14-12, 02:14 AM
After 5 life dragons, I finally got a wild. Hoping it will only move on from there and not go back to life...

chubbyriot
12-15-12, 02:57 PM
6 wild, 2 forest fire, 1 landworm, 17 life. No snowman

nikky2012
12-15-12, 04:28 PM
26 life, 10 wild and one landworm. no snowman or forestfire. Reds and greens must hate me.

sunnybabi1986
12-15-12, 05:35 PM
I'm at 13 life, 3 wild, and 1 landworm. Come on, Snowman!!!!!

chubbyriot
12-15-12, 10:49 PM
Add 2 more wild, 1 more forest fire, and 6 more life, yet no snowman, I've now bred 4 super rare dragons in attempt to get this snowman yet i cannot get him

Vivi_Aireta
12-15-12, 10:51 PM
This is what I get when trying to stick to breed Snowman Dragon with a set of combos of just two colours red and green to keep a minimal posibilities of fail times.

Fire + Forest = Life (Common)
Fire + Forestfire = Wild (Rare!)
Fire + Life = Life (Common)
Fire + Wild = Life (Common)
Forest + Forestfire = Forestfire (Super Rare!!)
Forest + Life = Life (Common)
Forest + Wild = Life (Common)
Forestfire + Life = Life (Common)
Forestfire + Wild = Life (Common)
Life + Wild = Life (Common)
Fire + Forestfire = Life (Common)
Fire + Life = Life (Common)

I'm tiring to trying for him and keep getting another 3 hours waiting time with any pairs above.
So I decided to switch to new combos which I mentioned in the forum that someone take to get his own Snowman.
I stick to a Pumpkin and random choose his mate. This is what I get.

Pumpkin + Life = Landworm (Super Rare!!)
Pumpkin + Forest = Scorpion (Super Rare!!)
Pumpkin + Forestfire = Snowman (Super Rare!!)

Amazingly! 3 Super rare dragons in row! And finally get my first Landworm and Snowman!! :D
Maybe an LE or Super Rare Dragon will give you a higher chance of getting rarity dragon?
I knew it's may not be anythingelse but coincident for get those last 3 results.
But I just want to share what information (some stats :P) I have and hope it will help some of you guys here who don't yet have any Snowman dragon.

Sorry for so many strange in grammar, English is not my language (I'm from Thailand).
But at least I think you all can get what I want to say :)

lizzygee23
12-15-12, 10:56 PM
If any of you haven't tried landworm + fire and forestfire + fire yet, then give those combos a whirl. I got 2 snowmen, one from each of those combos...