PDA

View Full Version : The Snowman that wasnt! :(

DragonRA7
12-13-12, 02:05 AM
Ok so i'm a little peeved this is my first post but i've never had an issue tell now... So the story goes I breed my life with my land worm this was like my 12th try and boom 21hrs. yay snowman dragon (NOT!)....

So I hatch it and it says it's a stupid forestfire and to top it of it doesnt even look like one. Decideed to evolve it thinking it might fix the glitch and even tried breeding to fix the glitch.... Nope instead i'm stuck with what was spossed to be a snowman that says its a forestfire and it doesnt even look right just floating leaves.... :(

I'm bummed big time I should have had the snowman now the games ripping me off. I want my snowman not a glitched forestfire which it wasnt spossed to be in the first place..... I'll upload pics the little leaves are the so called glitch dragon....

maguar
12-13-12, 02:30 AM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling?

DragonRA7
12-13-12, 02:36 AM
yes... I even tried going to new dawn to see if it would fix it.... Really sucks cause by all rights I should have had a snowman :( Now I'm stuck with a weird glitch dragon.... 21hrs for a dragon that isn't even what it should be its just plain weird

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-13-12, 02:43 AM
Hmmm, that looks a lil creepy : /

maguar
12-13-12, 02:44 AM
I've flagged it over

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 04:25 AM
Weird! I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with "F"...

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image-17.jpg

tr8on
12-13-12, 06:35 AM
That's crazy. Forestfires only take 7 hrs to breed and it was a 21 hrs breed?

henrylucky
12-13-12, 06:42 AM
Fantastic glitch!!!!!!!!
Now, I wanna go to hell with teamlava :p
(Just kidding, don't angry TL........)

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 07:04 AM
I remember some people complaining their parakeets only had some of their limbs, or only the head creepily floating about xD

DragonRA7
12-13-12, 08:54 AM
Weird! I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with "F"...

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image-17.jpg

Thats weird seems it looks like a normal dragon to outside viewers? yet I still see leaves? My biggest complaint is It was spossed to be a snowman and I had to wait 21hrs granted i used a bit of gold to make it go faster but still.... I think they may have some glitches to work out my girlfriend had a similar issue where she breed fire and life and got 28hrs ? She had to reboot her game twice and then it showed 3hrs which is normal... but 28hrs weird cause she asked me what took 28hrs from that combo and i told her nothing and I called BS on her then she showed me... but after restarting a more normal time appered...

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 09:22 AM
Thats weird seems it looks like a normal dragon to outside viewers? yet I still see leaves? My biggest complaint is It was spossed to be a snowman and I had to wait 21hrs granted i used a bit of gold to make it go faster but still.... I think they may have some glitches to work out my girlfriend had a similar issue where she breed fire and life and got 28hrs ? She had to reboot her game twice and then it showed 3hrs which is normal... but 28hrs weird cause she asked me what took 28hrs from that combo and i told her nothing and I called BS on her then she showed me... but after restarting a more normal time appered...
Just the other day, one of the forum users couldn't see her mirage dragon but everyone else could. After a while it became visible again! Weird.

And when I was trying for the witch dragon, on the last day I got the 9 hour breeding time so it was supposed to be a witch. But the breeding pair on the breedimg den was invisible, it was really weird and glitchy. Then the game turned itself off moments later, when I went back on (only a couple of seconds later) the breeding pair was visible but breeding time was 18 hours. It was a familiar dragon. I reported it, but they did nothing about it. Lol.

Susyalba
12-13-12, 09:25 AM
YEAH!! A brand new dragon, it must be an ultra rare "leaf dragon" . Your the first to get one, everybody else will be so JEALOUS! ;-)

grondai
12-13-12, 09:25 AM
If you have a zombie dragon keep it away fro. Your breeding den. They can inflict the zombie virus on new borns

Nefertekas
12-13-12, 09:35 AM
If you have a zombie dragon keep it away fro. Your breeding den. They can inflict the zombie virus on new borns

Or drop a limb while foghting, and then we'd need a pause for stitching.

DragonRA7
12-13-12, 11:21 AM
lol wish they would step in and give me my snowman that I rightfully should have had. dang it :( I don't want an ultra rare "forestfire" leaf dragon.... I waited 21hrs I want my snowman lol I seriously feel the game ripped me off and made me spend gold that I normally wouldnt have spent...

grondai
12-13-12, 11:28 AM
I would keep the glitches baby :)

ButterPanda
12-13-12, 11:58 AM
Ok so i'm a little peeved this is my first post but i've never had an issue tell now... So the story goes I breed my life with my land worm this was like my 12th try and boom 21hrs. yay snowman dragon (NOT!)....

So I hatch it and it says it's a stupid forestfire and to top it of it doesnt even look like one. Decideed to evolve it thinking it might fix the glitch and even tried breeding to fix the glitch.... Nope instead i'm stuck with what was spossed to be a snowman that says its a forestfire and it doesnt even look right just floating leaves.... :(

I'm bummed big time I should have had the snowman now the games ripping me off. I want my snowman not a glitched forestfire which it wasnt spossed to be in the first place..... I'll upload pics the little leaves are the so called glitch dragon....

I was unable to reproduce this. Try deleting the app and redownloading it from your app store. Then restart your device. I will pass this info on to our engineers.

yabbadooo
12-13-12, 12:58 PM
The thread really draws me and cracked me up. My experience : put charm and familiar epic on the breeding den. Got 21 hours breeding time. Was so super happy as I really want this cute dragon. Waited patiently for 15 hour then couldn't take it anymore so I used gold to speed. And I got.....poison!!!! Again!! There is no getting away from this one dragon....

DragonRA7
12-13-12, 01:03 PM
I have deleted and reinstalled. Still shows up the same. im just curious if someone can go in and fix it and give me my snowman that I was spossed to be getting?

brandonu
12-13-12, 01:20 PM
I was unable to reproduce this. Try deleting the app and redownloading it from your app store. Then restart your device. I will pass this info on to our engineers.
Why are you adding magic to the equation?

Sick of life dragons :p

[S8] Elsa
12-13-12, 02:26 PM
Please clear the cache on your device. For questions regarding your account (i.e. the Dragon), please submit a ticket to support@teamlava.com with details about the issue for further assistance. :)

DragonRA7
12-13-12, 05:24 PM
Please clear the cache on your device. For questions regarding your account (i.e. the Dragon), please submit a ticket to support@teamlava.com with details about the issue for further assistance. :)

Thanks for the input this is the only issue I've had and I've tried everything including clear the cache.... But if you think it will be worth my while to submit a ticket I will do so all I really want is my snowman dragon that the game stole from me...

DragonRA7
12-13-12, 06:08 PM
Sorry bout the dbl post don't see an edit button... But tried one more time uninstalling and reinstalling and now it looks like a normal dragon... Still a little upsetting as it was spossed to be a snowman lol