PDA

View Full Version : should I put all jewels to finish the rich wandbag caravan?

banana_leaf
12-12-12, 09:42 PM
Previously I hold off this one as I've had to use jewels for other task.
But now i've done the tavern.
And it doesn't seem it will further be required for creating something else, does it?

So should I finish the rich wandbag one?
or use it to send my knights off to hunt the Bandits will be more useful?

Dreamer691
12-12-12, 10:47 PM
The way I've started doing it is once I have 5 swords made, I'll add my other jewels into the caravan. That way I'm gradually going towards it. True, so far I only have 2 jewls loaded lol but I'll get there eventually. The 20 gems we get from it is too tempting :)

aimeeq
12-12-12, 10:58 PM
I have done the bones and silver and donated a set amount of space to carrots. Once I get that done I should be way over jewels. I am hoarding stone blocks and wooden beams to get my #s down. Making longer requirements when I know I can't collect and start something else in a timely fashion

rengirl1978
12-12-12, 11:57 PM
I have not put anything into that caravan!! LOL

banana_leaf
12-13-12, 12:16 AM
The way I've started doing it is once I have 5 swords made, I'll add my other jewels into the caravan. That way I'm gradually going towards it. True, so far I only have 2 jewls loaded lol but I'll get there eventually. The 20 gems we get from it is too tempting :)

I have done the same thing and i just have a few loaded too ;P
But now I just aint sure whether i will later on be asked for the royal beam or royal block ?

candyland2703
12-13-12, 10:52 AM
Later you need so many jewels for making royal beams and blocks, but you get a lot from the caravan. It is all a trade off. It just delayed my ability to build the windmill

alkie4ever
12-13-12, 09:15 PM
Go download Bakery Christmas version, Jewel Mania, Dragon Story and Pet Story when Barron prompt you, and you will get 30 Gems for each game right way. When you level up, you get extra gems. So I don't see any point of completing this quest. You'll need a lot of jewels later on.

kjjbs
12-13-12, 10:04 PM
I think it is worth it I did mine just over two weeks ago and now I need so many earth wisp to expand and what not I am forever buying and digging rocks now have 80 jewels and have about twenty swords made so they do eventually build up again ...

banana_leaf
12-14-12, 11:07 AM
Thank u all. I think I'd rather not finish the caravan task now.
Maybe come back to it later in the 5-10 levels from now ;)

sugarzen6
12-14-12, 02:37 PM
I'm level 23 and have just started it- it wasn't worth it to me before now. I just wish I had remembered to be planting the darn carrots- totally forgot about them and now they're holding me up lol.

silvery14
12-14-12, 11:07 PM
I'm glad you started this thread, I have the same dilemma myself. The carrots is no problem. I'm gradually finishing the jewels. I'm just asking for a lot of jewel gifts from my neighbours, it's time consuming but I think finishing the quest will reward a great sense of satisfaction :P

banana_leaf
12-16-12, 12:38 AM
I'm glad you started this thread, I have the same dilemma myself. The carrots is no problem. I'm gradually finishing the jewels. I'm just asking for a lot of jewel gifts from my neighbours, it's time consuming but I think finishing the quest will reward a great sense of satisfaction :P

Yeah u are right. As 20 gems seem not to worth the effort, satisfaction is instead the best we can get . Lol

scottyhaha
12-16-12, 10:05 AM
I save up my jewels to build unicorn statues. With 60 jewels I can craft 2 unicorn statues and the statue is 140 gems each. Plus I have RP with the statue.

catcrack
12-16-12, 10:08 AM
Go all in with your jewels for the caravan, the sooner you accomplish the goal, the sooner you get new ones (=^ェ^=)

scottyhaha
12-16-12, 10:19 AM
Go all in with your jewels for the caravan, the sooner you accomplish the goal, the sooner you get new ones (=^ェ^=)

Rich windbag is the last one.

catcrack
12-16-12, 07:15 PM
Rich windbag is the last one.

I finished Rich Windbag, and then got Cooking Caravan, go figure.
(=^ェ^=)

lalisa
12-17-12, 07:18 AM
I didn't bother until I was about out of quests. It's always nice to have a few extra gems to speed things up. I quickly recovered the silver and gems in inventory since I'm constantly pounding rocks for coal! Now I'm all out of quests until the new update so all I can do is expand...

banana_leaf
12-19-12, 10:53 PM
I finished Rich Windbag, and then got Cooking Caravan, go figure.
(=^ェ^=)

Just got cooking caravan goal today. It's part of Ivy's goal chain, not Feed the Baron one.
So we could get cooking caravan without having to finish the Rich wandbag.

benbever
12-20-12, 05:42 AM
Rich windbag caravan is fun to do, especially the dialogues after completing. When I completed it, I was out of jewels, and I needed some jewels for royal blocks and beams. But you can get jewels easily from rock formations.

Dreamer691
01-03-13, 06:27 PM
I just finished the rich windbag quest!!! Took me a while to do the jewels but I got there yippee!!!!!

banana_leaf
01-03-13, 10:14 PM
I have finally done it too LOL
and now I can stockpiled my jewels up to 50 even though I am creating 5 long swords everyday.
I guess thing always comes when we are not expecting it.

iLLUMI2012
01-04-13, 10:46 AM
You also get swords from Thurston's Fort occasionally and on the rare occasion from Sir Pigglesworth. :)

alkie4ever
01-06-13, 10:42 PM
no! just slowly collecting the ingredient, and eventually you will complete the quest.