PDA

View Full Version : "Impossible" Goal?

bebe256
12-12-12, 07:41 PM
I'm on the last step of the "Love is in the Air Pt. 10," and the two tasks are:
1) Visit 10 Neighbors
2) Get 10 New Counters

My problem/question is, no matter how many neighbors, both community and friends, I visit, the counter stays at 9/10 Visited. I can't complete the goal?! Since the counter has changed to 9/10, I've visited at least five friend-neighbors and a few community-neighbors, but the counter hasn't moved! Help! :confused:

kooky panda
12-12-12, 07:59 PM
Make sure you are visiting different neighbors, you cannot visit the same neighbor more than once.
Only neighbors count, I think, not community members.

greatday2bealive
12-12-12, 08:01 PM
I have this problem with sending requests to neighbors. I didn't get any of my requests fulfilled yesterday even though I sent invite in the morning (and not to every nbr as I know the consequence) and today I am stuck at 19/20. Why...I don't understand why. I sent enough invites but not too many.

bebe256
12-13-12, 06:47 AM
Make sure you are visiting different neighbors, you cannot visit the same neighbor more than once.
Only neighbors count, I think, not community members.

I'm pretty sure I'm visiting different neighbors... This is a goal I haven't worked on for a few days, so the last time I visited any neighbors was like a week ago. Plus, every time I visited a neighbor, the little Welcome screen (You get X gem/coins for visiting) pops up.

kooky panda
12-13-12, 08:28 AM
You can only visit a certain nbr once for the goal. So if you visited one nbr two days ago, if you visit them again today, that nbr will not be counted again towards your goal.

If you have already gotten the 10 counters and you know you have visited 10 unique neighbors, try restarting your device to see if the goal will complete.

bebe256
12-15-12, 04:08 PM
You can only visit a certain nbr once for the goal. So if you visited one nbr two days ago, if you visit them again today, that nbr will not be counted again towards your goal.

If you have already gotten the 10 counters and you know you have visited 10 unique neighbors, try restarting your device to see if the goal will complete.

OHHHHH... Got it. Thanks!