PDA

View Full Version : Problem for Xmas edition (slot)

miyukifocus
12-12-12, 07:32 PM
I have just download the latest Xmas version and found that the "slot" has problem after choosing clothes to make, they keep bounce back to the first slot. Before the Xmas version, the slot can stay at the last position which I pick the clothes to make, but now after I pick one clothes and want to go to another slot, the slot just automatically bounce back to the first one and I have to roll over again to the end in order to locate other empty slots.

I am playing on Android platform. Can someone advise how to solve this? Thanks. :confused:

jojopeanut
12-12-12, 08:39 PM
Currently this is on going bug issue with TL to fix. My advice I have both Thanksgiving & Christmas editions on my Android I use the Thanksgiving one for ordering you still have all catalog options there.

Any Christmas decor I want I switch back to Christmas edition. If you deleted the Thanksgiving one it might still be available in goggle play store. You can also do goals for Christmas on this one to. Hope this helps even though it might be an inconvenience.

miyukifocus
12-13-12, 12:52 AM
Thanks a lot for your advice, I guess I will do the same as you offer ~ hope TL can fix the problem really soon then ~

Currently this is on going bug issue with TL to fix. My advice I have both Thanksgiving & Christmas editions on my Android I use the Thanksgiving one for ordering you still have all catalog options there.

Any Christmas decor I want I switch back to Christmas edition. If you deleted the Thanksgiving one it might still be available in goggle play store. You can also do goals for Christmas on this one to. Hope this helps even though it might be an inconvenience.

queentina3
12-13-12, 06:09 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36449-Catalog-Returns-to-First-Slot

There is already a 6 page thread discussing this and Kooky already submitted it to the CMs again that both the FS Regular and FS XMAS editions have this bug back.