PDA

View Full Version : The pop-up should dissappear when you get the dragon.

Tossa747
12-12-12, 04:11 PM
Hi!
This is something I noticed last week. I got the Super Dragon almost immidietly, but the pop-up lasted until yesterday. Wouldn't it be logical for it to dissappear after I get the dragon? I mean, I obviously know about it when I got it. It's just irritating to see it the whole week when I already got it.

[S8] Elsa
12-12-12, 04:18 PM
The notification for the new Dragon isn't contextual, it's scheduled (i.e. will display from X date to X date).

Tossa747
12-12-12, 09:02 PM
The notification for the new Dragon isn't contextual, it's scheduled (i.e. will display from X date to X date).
I know that. What I meant is that it should be made so it dissappears when we get the dragon.

pinkster73
12-12-12, 09:24 PM
I know that. What I meant is that it should be made so it dissappears when we get the dragon.

I agree.

lylahmae
12-13-12, 06:04 PM

Those scheduled popups are annoying your customers. They cause the game to crash. You people are ridiculous with the pop ups. How many do we really need? Maybe design an app called dragon story pop-up edition, you play by closing as many popups as you can before force closing. Seriously though can't you at least concede a little and admit they are excessive?