PDA

View Full Version : Nobody's talking about the new "gingerbread box" items

kdw0822
12-12-12, 04:09 PM
I'm surprised, because they are pretty awesome. I wish I could post pictures, but don't know how :(. Wanted to see the castle, I don't have enough gems to be able to see it on my screen. Anyone have pics?
Love that you can buy them without using the "box" option! Even if it is just for a limited time

queentina3
12-12-12, 04:17 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26435-Restaurant-Master-Box-List&p=485579&viewfull=1#post485579

bigbux3
12-12-12, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the link queentina3. I believe I'll be purchasing the Gingerbread Kitchen

pattypopo
12-12-12, 05:49 PM
I want the kitchen, but only have 31 gems. I hope I earn enough before the offer expires. I'm mad at TL right now so I don't want to buy gems. The castle is really nice.

rene2222
12-12-12, 06:34 PM
I like the gingerbread sofa and the gingerbread kitchen, unfortunately i do not have enough gems to get them. is it wise to spend real money on gem? could some players please advise me, thank you in advance.

pjy1106
12-12-12, 06:46 PM
Its so unffair. I get these items for box! again!

Baraze
12-12-12, 07:10 PM
I like the gingerbread sofa and the gingerbread kitchen, unfortunately i do not have enough gems to get them. is it wise to spend real money on gem? could some players please advise me, thank you in advance.

Depends on how much you love the game and money available.

ctgourmet
12-12-12, 07:23 PM
How do you buy them without using the Box option?

queentina3
12-12-12, 07:24 PM
How do you buy them without using the Box option?

They'll show up in your floor (flower) design menu at the very front with a 5 day limit box around them.

ctgourmet
12-12-12, 09:40 PM
Thanks, I guess I don't have them yet.

bigbux3
12-12-12, 09:41 PM
I wish TL would release last year's box as well. I kept getting low item duplicates.

Hespeth
12-12-12, 10:07 PM
I want the kitchen so much ::) but I don't have enough maybe if tl has a gem sale I'll get it (maybe) but I going to master some dishes in the next couple of days :)

dyingforstyle
12-12-12, 10:32 PM
Why is it that I did not get the limited time offer for the gingerbread items? Only the box option, is that some players get it and some don't?

bigbux3
12-12-12, 11:15 PM
Why is it that I did not get the limited time offer for the gingerbread items? Only the box option, is that some players get it and some don't?

I guess TeamLava made it random like the Autumn Chest. Everything is "random" with TeamLava, and it's quite annoying.

oscarchun123
12-13-12, 04:03 AM
Rerely i think everything in the box is nice so i bought one with my remaining gems and i gotbthe rail thing i am lucky

aliadri22
12-13-12, 12:44 PM
I purchased the gingerbread box & got a gingerbread sleigh :) I'm happy with it.

if I purchase the box again, is it possible to get the same item??

Hespeth
12-13-12, 01:13 PM
I purchased the gingerbread box & got a gingerbread sleigh :) I'm happy with it.

if I purchase the box again, is it possible to get the same item??

Yes it's possible. It's a gamble

reina34
12-13-12, 01:18 PM
I know!i only have box option too!was wondering y i was seeing kitchens&castles i was like wow they gt lucky:-)its xmas time should offer ltos to everyone TL

reina34
12-13-12, 01:20 PM
I guess TeamLava made it random like the Autumn Chest. Everything is "random" with TeamLava, and it's quite annoying.

Yup i have never got option to buy strait.i buy alot gems.wish i could get a break sumtimes!

soclassymom
12-13-12, 02:01 PM
I need gem sale TL give it to me tomorrow that I could buy the castle .....

max12add
12-13-12, 04:24 PM
I'm surprised, because they are pretty awesome. I wish I could post pictures, but don't know how :(. Wanted to see the castle, I don't have enough gems to be able to see it on my screen. Anyone have pics?
Love that you can buy them without using the "box" option! Even if it is just for a limited time I agree. I like how Team Lava offers these options without having to use the box. I'm all for that. But I didn't spend my gems on these. I'm hoping they come up with a Las Vegas Theme.

miyukifocus
12-13-12, 07:11 PM
Mine is also in box option only ><

My family members all can buy directly with diff. no. of gems, why I am the only one being left over with the options? That's rather unfair !!!

AutumnHikari
12-16-12, 08:18 PM
I just....bought....the gingerbread castle....by accident....
I wanted to put it on my floor to see how it looks. It wasn't showing up so I clicked again and accidentally bought it. 68 gems. 68 GEMS. Wow. I know pretty much everyone who plays these games will eventually end up spending gems by accident. But the feeling of despair I got when I realized those gems were gone...it's hard to get over.
Luckily I don't hate the castle or anything, but I certainly don't have room for it. Too bad I can't sell it to someone who didn't have the out-of-box option.

thatgirl444
12-16-12, 10:36 PM
this is one of the best boxes ive seen...I like everything in it so I bought it all...if anyone would like to see it all displayed feel free to take a look at my restaurant :)

kylebusch
12-23-12, 05:31 PM
waste of gems

kylebusch
12-23-12, 05:32 PM
just buy them seperatly when they were on sale