PDA

View Full Version : No WiFi play?

strawberryswiftie
12-12-12, 02:39 PM
I think we should be able to play without WiFi. That way, if we happen to go on vacation or somewhere without WiFi, then we can still cook food and design, but just won't be able to tip, get tipped, visit neighbors, etc. Anyone agree, or think it's too much?

bigbux3
12-12-12, 04:47 PM
Nothing would be saved on the servers then. The games wouldn't be able to connect to TL servers to save your progress.

strawberryswiftie
12-12-12, 05:24 PM
Oh....but aren't there some games that save without WiFi? Sorry, didn't really think this through

bigbux3
12-12-12, 06:03 PM
Oh....but aren't there some games that save without WiFi? Sorry, didn't really think this through

They save, but it's hard to transfer games and automatically fix bugs. Plus, you need wifi to have neighbors and I believe push content to players each week. And the games would be more acceptable to *****s.

ilovedogs95
12-12-12, 06:14 PM
I know right it gets sooo annoying when u don't have wi fi which is most of the time!!!!

Nikki_Finn
12-13-12, 12:32 PM
there will be times when i lose an internet connection in a lava game such as bakery and it'll tell me with a great big box but i can still see action in the background with customers still coming in & eating & money being added to my total.

we should only need a connection when visiting neighbors & sending gifts or requesting and accepting parts/neighbors.

elp2002
12-14-12, 12:13 PM
Sorry, didn't really think this through

Haha! This thread is classic. Thanks for the laugh!