PDA

View Full Version : vulgarity on walls

samizmyne
12-12-12, 02:29 PM
My 9 year old grandson is getting a Kindle for Christmas and wants to play FS so he can be my neighbor. He helps me on my farm occasionally and loves the game. Lately I've been noticing a lot of really vulgar and disgusting remarks on some people's walls. I'm really not sure any more if I want him playing this game. This isn't the type of stuff I want him exposed to. I know we can't hide our kids or grandkids away from this entirely, but it makes me really sick that even in a game like FS, people can't mind their manners! Ironically, when I've tried to leave nice messages on people's walls, I got a pop up saying my messages was inappropriate, when I wasn't saying anything even close to that! How do these vulgar messages get on, and what can we do to avoid any of this on our own walls?! Have any of you had to deal with this?!

A few weeks back, I was left a really rude remark on my wall by someone who stole my name off someone else's wall and was furious that I didn't accept her as my neighbor! I'm sure glad I didn't! For me personally, I plan to stick with my own neighbors that I've come to know and trust, and stay out of the community. This is unfortunate, but for now I see no other option.

Baraze
12-12-12, 02:43 PM
I tried to write "howdy" on someone's walls and it was deemed inappropriate. It's silly. My ten year old plays and I asks neighbors who I knew had kids that played or were decent to add her. I monitored her walls and for the most part the folks were pretty nice. I had some kids who were fooling around so I immediately deleted them. Don't get me started with he wall posts on fashion.

On farm he should be ok, you may have to check when you water for him, but hopefully. I hope you both get the chance to play together!

My Mom get the kids tablets too and they play some of the games. You're a great grandma.

kooky panda
12-12-12, 03:46 PM
Discussing in game harrassement is not forum appropriate. To report harrassement or inappropriate wall posts, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Also please note that as per Team Lavas Terms of Service: To play Team Lava games, you must be at least the age of 13 .