PDA

View Full Version : why can't I get Christmas recipes?

flyingtart
12-12-12, 12:46 PM
I have at least one of almost every cooking utility yet I can't get any Christmas recipes at all! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but no updates have been picked up. How can I get them and is anyone else having the same problem? I use Android on HTC One S.

flyingtart
12-12-12, 02:42 PM
I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and now all of my appliances and furnishings have disappeared!

flyingtart
12-15-12, 02:18 AM
I have now added Bakery Story Christmas and now have access to all the Christmas items :-)

hduck8
12-15-12, 07:49 AM
There's a bakery story Christmas? What device are you playing on?

millerplace1
12-15-12, 10:28 PM
I also have no Christmas items. I get some on my fashion story on my iphone but nothing on my kindle for any of my stories. Also looked up bakery story Christmas did not find one.

Quimbly
12-16-12, 01:18 AM
I have an android phone and they do have the Bakery Story Christmas version out in the Google Play store. The Christmas version has all of the new updates. For some reason this time, we received no updates or notices about the Christmas version in the regular version.

meshpiece
12-16-12, 02:00 AM
I play both RS and BS on my kindle fire and I have spent a ton of money of this past year on these games. It is very unfair that I am not getting Christmas versions while everyone else is making cool recipes and completing goals and I cant. It's bad enough that we get these versions at different times but now it looks like kindle users won't be getting them at all. I for one have closed my doors in both games, I won't be playing anymore or spending my money until this is corrected.

duckiestreats1
12-17-12, 01:50 PM
use google play. amazon app store has yet to offer any updates which is weird seeing you can gift parts but not own your own, or answer request for goals but not have any goals for yourself.

duckiestreats1
12-17-12, 01:53 PM
not just kindle users anyone who gets their apps from amazon has yet to get the christmas content, i know since i looked in amazons app store as well as google play. google has it amazon doesnt. so is it team lava or amazon delaying content?