PDA

View Full Version : The Minds Behind DS

Takiofallen
12-12-12, 12:04 PM
I must say they put a lot of thinking into this game. Just so happens that the first New non-diamond, non 3 element dragon happens to be a fire/forest mix. That combo not only has the shortest fail times, it will allow everyone to "Stock up" For the new crafting building. We know that 99% of the people want the New Ruby dragon, this allows you to go for the LE and not feel like your completely waisting your time because a fail will always help. ****ing 2 birds with one stone........not bad

This Dragon could have easily had the light element involved.

Nefertekas
12-12-12, 12:07 PM
This Dragon could have easily had the light element involved.

Yup, and luckily it didn't ! Guess we oughta be thankful. They're being nice n;)

moostermine
12-12-12, 12:25 PM
It's awesome when you feel like you have a chance to accomplish something that doesn't only count on being lucky.

OpeningCeremony
12-12-12, 01:25 PM
i think TL wants everyone to be able to have a chance to breed the xmas edition dragon. so if they included light, the newer lower level players wouldn't be able to try. since they'd need to have a light dragon, which they might not have unlocked or enough money to buy. TL seems to have that philosophy with a lot of their other games. For example on BS/RS, by putting seasonal recipes on ovens instead of other appliances that would be harder to get. Or in fashion story, they place the catalog at a lower level to be unlocked.

kwhales
12-12-12, 01:47 PM
I like the way they released this dragon on an off day. Wonder whats up for tomorrow.

coolio275
12-12-12, 02:06 PM
hmmmm, now that you mention it, maybe I shouldn't be selling all my life dragons

Horntail21
12-12-12, 02:10 PM
Apparently we are getting more than just the Ruby dragon friday. So i would try to hold on to as many doubles as possible until then. Who knows what the other color dragon will be. Forest is my guess. Emerald dragon maybe?

tonguelashing
12-12-12, 04:00 PM
Onyx dragon would be cool as it would be a black dragon.

Takiofallen
12-14-12, 04:01 PM
So now that we all have the long awaited update something else has hit me. When the 3 element dragons hit, I though TL made them all rare because of complaints. Now i have realized that it was made rare du to this update. If 3 element dragons were super rare it would be the best dragons to trade in hands down. More for your money.