PDA

View Full Version : Not working properly, no customers or waitress??

Unregistered
12-08-10, 06:24 AM
When i go to the app my bakery comes up but it shows no customers, and my waitress has gone!
I can bake items but it takes time to bake each item because i have to click on the item i want to bake, (it shows the progress bar loading but does nothing) then i have to click out of the app, click back in and add ingredience, click back out then back in to add the last ingredience! I have to do this everytime i want to cook!
I also cant collect tips!
Has anyone else got this problem and if so what can be done to get it resolved?

lesleypsg1
12-08-10, 06:57 AM
When i go to the app my bakery comes up but it shows no customers, and my waitress has gone!
I can bake items but it takes time to bake each item because i have to click on the item i want to bake, (it shows the progress bar loading but does nothing) then i have to click out of the app, click back in and add ingredience, click back out then back in to add the last ingredience! I have to do this everytime i want to cook!
I also cant collect tips!
Has anyone else got this problem and if so what can be done to get it resolved?

Try shutting your device right off then restart then go in. If this doesn't fix, delete app, then re download. Don't worry, you won't lose your progress.

If that fails, email support@teamlava.com

Best of luck!

trondur
04-28-11, 05:37 AM
Try moving whatever you have placed infromt of the door away to let the costumers in.