PDA

View Full Version : Can we please have a christmas tree❗

cpebbles73
12-12-12, 08:25 AM
can we plz have a christmas tree .itjust doesn't feel like christmas with out one....if any of you would like a christmas tree post here , maybe we will get one , plz even if its the one from last christmas ....thank you everyone and happy holidays🎄

greatday2bealive
12-12-12, 08:08 PM
I think everyone wants one.
I also want the old racks with lights on them.
Also, being able to put lights on the wall...but not for 3 gems a piece (way over-priced)

newmoonfashion
12-16-12, 12:07 PM
We might get one... Look at this page http://blog.teamlava.com/
Go and vote, and our wish may come true

lelaina752
12-16-12, 12:16 PM
I would love any (and all) of those items! I love both racks from last year too!

jojopeanut
12-16-12, 12:53 PM
I made my own.lol I put 4 clover plants together on red carpet surrounded by the green light tiles and gift ones. Lol

jojopeanut
12-16-12, 12:55 PM
The items are last years in the blog but that's ok :)

jojopeanut
12-16-12, 01:09 PM
The items are last years in the blog but that's ok :)

I hope they include the poinsettias I really could use those to fill in on the floor.

greatday2bealive
12-19-12, 01:45 AM
I'd definitely vote for tree...can't access page by iPod though. Second vote would go to the ice things. I don't really like those gold racks nor the tables. Gift changing room just looks odd. Also, the winter display (waterfall with lady and a squirrel)...don't know where that came from but really want that too (honestly, I badly want the tree but would forgo it to have the winter display with waterfall...gorgeos! Would love to look at it everyday.

IsisGarden
12-20-12, 10:24 AM
I would like a Christmas tree for Christmas.

jojopeanut
12-20-12, 11:42 AM
It's becoming a mute point at this stage of the game. I don't care anymore It's December 20th ----5 Days till Christmas it's really stupid not to have a released the tree by now. IMO I guess the poll on FB was just something to waste page space and give people something to vote on for NO reason what so ever.. BAH HUMBUG!!!!

lelaina752
12-20-12, 01:39 PM
I am still hoping for a tree and the items from last year including the winter display, winter waterfall, and that pretty shoe tree. Fingers crossed. :)

kooky panda
12-20-12, 02:36 PM
Check on IOS- Regular Fashion game. I am seeing some old holiday items including the Tree ane Winder Waterfall.

See current update thread for the items.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42513-Fashion-Story-Weekly-Update