PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

scottyhaha
12-12-12, 08:10 AM
Contest for Christmas would be nice. Get the winning gems on Christmas day is the best gift TL can give us for Christmas.

PikaSquirrel
12-12-12, 02:59 PM
We'll see, thanks for the feedback. We'll forward it to the development team.

yupiyupigumgum
12-13-12, 10:09 AM
And how about giving chance to send gift to all the neighbors on that special day.

mica4817
12-13-12, 10:43 PM
Why allot of my neighbors haven't gotten the Golden Apple from the Magic Garden that they had for weeks before me & it already gave someone 2 Golden Apples. Will the Magic Garden spit out a Fruit Tree? Gems dn't come easy. Thx

mica4817
12-13-12, 10:47 PM
On the gifting part, this game really should be more like the bakery, restaurant & farm. It'll be allot easier on all of the players because some has favorites to gift. So only 3 really is not fair to the others. Hope TL dn't change the 3 games I just mentioned.

maguar
12-14-12, 04:27 AM
Why allot of my neighbors haven't gotten the Golden Apple from the Magic Garden that they had for weeks before me & it already gave someone 2 Golden Apples. Will the Magic Garden spit out a Fruit Tree? Gems dn't come easy. Thx

The magic garden won't give a gem tree. Gem trees and animals are rare rewards from adventures.

carijonas
12-15-12, 05:17 PM
And how about giving chance to send gift to all the neighbors on that special day.

I think this is a brilliant idea ! Perfect for Christmas ! ^_^

yupiyupigumgum
12-15-12, 05:52 PM
We'll see, thanks for the feedback. We'll forward it to the development team.

Almost Christmas and no sign of it anywhere in the Kingdom. If no Christmas thingy on this week update ( if there even is an update) maybe you should forward it further until it reaches the team. And hurry up, they are packing for holidays now.

ninjaAhug
12-15-12, 09:37 PM
Were is my snow? :S

lizzygee23
12-15-12, 10:06 PM

The magic garden won't give a gem tree. Gem trees and animals are rare rewards from adventures.

BUT!... It could drop a golden apple for you! ;)

lizzygee23
12-15-12, 10:07 PM
Were is my snow? :S

Lol we're about to get 20 inches here where it live! I'd send you some if I could!

ninjaAhug
12-16-12, 12:14 AM
It might melt were i am lol I live in Perth/Australia our summers are always really hot :( it might be pixel snow but I still want it lol i hate the heat I love the cold haha

yupiyupigumgum
12-16-12, 09:12 AM
Is it hard to give game with story line a seasonal/ holiday theme update? Other TL story game don't have story line. Does that mean we never going to get season update? No hAlloween, autumn, Chinese new year, also Christmas? :(

cloudsail
12-16-12, 05:06 PM
Is it hard to give game with story line a seasonal/ holiday theme update? Other TL story game don't have story line. Does that mean we never going to get season update? No hAlloween, autumn, Chinese new year, also Christmas? :(

I don't think so, most mmo's celebrate the various holidays. I think they just didn't plan for a Christmas update, this time of year is generally when people go on vacation and the office becomes half empty.