PDA

View Full Version : Regular Bakery Story

kmcm22
12-11-12, 08:57 PM
I can't seem to get this app to install. I download it and it shows up in my iTunes library but then won't sync to my device. However, when I go back to iTunes it still shows up in my library and the iTunes store does not show it installed.

I can't tell if there is a problem with the app or my device. All other apps install and sync fine. I tried removing both bakery story and bakery story halloween and then just installing bakery story but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.

Stueeeee
12-12-12, 09:53 AM
Maybe just try doing it on your phone straight from the App Store. No syncing needed. It should be right there!

kmcm22
12-12-12, 11:39 AM
I tried that but when I go there it doesn't allow me to download only open. When I click on open nothing happens. I've tries spotlight search and it cannot find bakery story anywhere on my phone.

kooky panda
12-12-12, 11:43 AM
Try doing a hard reset. Hold down the power button and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign.
Then see if your bakery Icon shows up.
Then check for updates for the regular bakery game.

kmcm22
12-12-12, 07:21 PM
Nope that didn't work. I even erased all data and reset my device then downloaded bakery story and it still didn't show up. iTunes is showing it as an app I downloaded but the icon is nowhere on my device. I guess I will stick with the Halloween version.

kooky panda
12-12-12, 07:24 PM
I tried that but when I go there it doesn't allow me to download only open. When I click on open nothing happens. I've tries spotlight search and it cannot find bakery story anywhere on my phone.

Nope that didn't work. I even erased all data and reset my device then downloaded bakery story and it still didn't show up. iTunes is showing it as an app I downloaded but the icon is nowhere on my device. I guess I will stick with the Halloween version.
Not sure what the issue is. When you are in the store and you pull it up, what happens when you hit Open?? Can you get into the game?

kmcm22
12-12-12, 07:51 PM
Nothing happens when I click open. I actually just found a way around this issue. I went to previous purchases in iTunes and found the very first bakery story I ever downloaded. I downloaded it and was able to sync and now the icon shows up!