PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it????

cherryberry9
12-11-12, 07:31 PM
I don't get it do people have the NEW Christmas update. Do people have NEW holiday decor? Or is this just a regular update and nothing to do with Christmas?

vnswift
12-11-12, 07:38 PM
I don't get it do people have the NEW Christmas update. Do people have NEW holiday decor? Or is this just a regular update and nothing to do with Christmas?
I received both an update on the 8th and one today with new Christmas decorations.

Stueeeee
12-11-12, 07:57 PM
I've got the Christmas but only from last year with the newest update. NO idea why it's not released. I have new goals though.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-11-12, 09:25 PM
Christmas??
There's something more than a table, chair, counter, Santa Clock?? Is this for IOS and Android thing or just IOS?

lala_gabbana
12-11-12, 09:26 PM
Christmas??
There's something more than a table, chair, counter, Santa Clock?? Is this for IOS and Android thing or just IOS?

From what I read in other threads just ios have this update

gizzymobaby
12-11-12, 09:56 PM
I've just had some material requests for things i've never seen before :-\ can't remember what it was called now but it's not one i've seen before...?

MomsHouseofSweets
12-11-12, 09:58 PM
From what I read in other threads just ios have this update

That's what I thought.

minidemon88
12-12-12, 01:18 AM
I've just had some material requests for things i've never seen before :-\ can't remember what it was called now but it's not one i've seen before...?

It's the Snowflake gear and Snowflake knob for the new appliance.

Baraze
12-12-12, 01:20 AM
I'm sure android will get it by Thursday.

vicindia
12-29-12, 03:12 AM
It's the Snowflake gear and Snowflake knob for the new appliance.
So what appliance use these parts. Please help as I want to exhaust my parts

Vicindia on B.S. RS. PS. FS. DS

310pnut
12-29-12, 08:11 AM
I'm on a IOS and I didn't get the Christmas. I have the goals, tables, chairs, oven, ect. What devise r u on?

cherryberry9
12-29-12, 11:29 AM
I'm on a IOS and I didn't get the Christmas. I have the goals, tables, chairs, oven, ect. What devise r u on?

I do have the Christmas stuff now but this thread is outdated now. I'm on android but for you, I would email support@teamlava.com because you should have the X-mas update already.

yupiyupigumgum
12-30-12, 06:59 AM
If more people who use Kindles or androids play TL games, there will be updates for them too. Because it means PROFIT to TL

OnCloudDivine
12-31-12, 12:18 PM
So what appliance use these parts. Please help as I want to exhaust my parts

Vicindia on B.S. RS. PS. FS. DS

The appliance is the winter wonder oven i believe. The one that looks all pink and frosty.

jellybelly2001
12-31-12, 12:29 PM
I have the goals I think